996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Tubi, Europipe or Fabspeed Gen III

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 07:54 AM
sdorn is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by porschedude996T

Fabspeed $3,495 Shipping ???
Europipe II Loud $4,390. shipping $195 and no tax
Milltek $3,995 Shipping ???
GMG $3,800 to $4,900 Shipping ???
Billy Boat $3,670.00 to $4,090.00 Shipping ???
Kreissieg Stainless Steel $5,698 Shipping ???
Kreissieg Titanium $7,798 Shipping ???

The EP2 is over $5k, not $4,390.

Old 09-19-2007, 08:00 AM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
I wish the Europipe II was 4390. It's 5085.00 including shipping, plus the duty fee that Fedex sends you after you think you paid for it all. I think the additional duty fee was 152 bucks.

Old 09-19-2007, 12:22 PM
porschedude996T is just really niceporschedude996T is just really niceporschedude996T is just really niceporschedude996T is just really niceporschedude996T is just really nice
Originally Posted by 9Eleven
I wish the Europipe II was 4390. It's 5085.00 including shipping, plus the duty fee that Fedex sends you after you think you paid for it all. I think the additional duty fee was 152 bucks.
Originally Posted by sdorn
The EP2 is over $5k, not $4,390.

Originally Posted by MariusL
I got a quote on a EP II Loud TODAY, and it was 3690 euro, or 5110 dollars. This included tailpipes and exhaust clamps. (direct from Stef @ Europipe). Probably a price without shipping?

You guy don't shop very well, just two weeks ago I bought a EP 2 Loud from Stef at Europipe.be, would you like me to submit the invoice for you approval! Stef gave me a credit on my existing tips if I returned them to him. Also I paid no duty on this since I am not an importer. If I did more of these imports, then I would be considered and "Importer" and be subjected to Import Fees. I filed a form with Fedex and they dispatched it from the holding area and had it the next day. So far no one is asking for fees from the federal gov, cross my fingers...

So yes, it was $4,390USD plus $195USD and no Import Duty with the exhaust tip exchanged. I think it is going to cost $30 to return send the tips to Stef.

Last edited by porschedude996T; 09-19-2007 at 12:35 PM.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:26 PM
MariusL is a jewel in the roughMariusL is a jewel in the roughMariusL is a jewel in the roughMariusL is a jewel in the rough
I got a quote on a EP II Loud TODAY, and it was 3690 euro, or 5110 dollars. This included tailpipes and exhaust clamps. (direct from Stef @ Europipe). Probably a price without shipping?

Old 09-19-2007, 01:27 PM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by porschedude996T

You guy don't shop very well, just two weeks ago I bought a EP 2 Loud from Stef at Europipe.be, would you like me to submit the invoice for you approval! Stef gave me a credit on my existing tips if I returned them to him. Also I paid no duty on this since I am not an importer. If I did more of these imports, then I would be considered and "Importer" and be subjected to Import Fees. I filed a form with Fedex and they dispatched it from the holding area and had it the next day. So far no one is asking for fees from the federal gov, cross my fingers...

So yes, it was $4,390USD plus $195USD and no Import Duty with the exhaust tip exchanged. I think it is going to cost $30 to return send the tips to Stef.
So he gave you approximately a 450.00 credit for your tips. You're the one that conveniently left out the fact that you exchanged your existing tips for a discount. Sounds about right, so don't hurt your arm patting yourself on the back. You will pay a duty fee. You filled out the importer form with your social security number. The reason why you have to fill out the form is so they can put you in the database as an importer. You'll get the bill in the mail in a couple of weeks. Enjoy your new exhaust.

Last edited by 9Eleven; 09-19-2007 at 01:38 PM.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:46 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Fabspeed's New 2.75" Gen. X 996TT Exhaust

Here are some spy photos from Fabspeed which now offers a larger diameter exhaust for the 996TT automobile. Fabspeed already uses a 2.5" 63.5mm diameter, now we will offer a 70mm for upgraded performance purposes. Muffler is being tested on a 2005 996TT S. Here are some pictures; video comparison will be available shortly...

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 09-19-2007 at 02:50 PM.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:17 PM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Nice!! Europipe already uses the 70mm "plumbing" plus they use 100 cell cats with a much larger cross section (no CEL's). After you test, I'd be interested in seeing what the back pressure reductions are. Are the tips the stock tips with just a larger inlet diameter. They look pretty big!

Old 09-19-2007, 04:39 PM
FlyingLow is infamous around these parts
This is something like the fifth EP info-mmercial I've seen on this channel. You'd think they were the only TUV rated muffler on the planet. Sheep.

Old 09-19-2007, 05:07 PM
Originally Posted by FlyingLow
This is something like the fifth EP info-mmercial I've seen on this channel. You'd think they were the only TUV rated muffler on the planet. Sheep.
The only infomercial I see is the one that was justed posted by Fabspeed. All of the others were real world customer reviews with nothing to gain.

Old 09-19-2007, 06:06 PM
Shark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really niceShark01 is just really nice
The only infomercial I see is the one that was justed posted by Fabspeed.
I don't see a problem with it, lets face it, NO commercial exhaust has yet to equal the HP gain of the Fabspeed 2nd Gen "straight through" exhaust.

This new product is interesting, but I question why only 200 cell cat as well

Old 09-19-2007, 07:00 PM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Joe Weinstein
I've only experienced the Europipe, so I hate the other two.
Ha Ha Ha!

JB

Old 09-19-2007, 08:43 PM
porschedude996T is just really niceporschedude996T is just really niceporschedude996T is just really niceporschedude996T is just really niceporschedude996T is just really nice
So he gave you approximately a 450.00 credit for your tips. You're the one that conveniently left out the fact that you exchanged your existing tips for a discount. Sounds about right, so don't hurt your arm patting yourself on the back. You will pay a duty fee. You filled out the importer form with your social security number. The reason why you have to fill out the form is so they can put you in the database as an importer. You'll get the bill in the mail in a couple of weeks. Enjoy your new exhaust.
So the credit is canceled or doesn't enter into the equation because you didn't get it or find it? Sorry, but it did effect my bottom line and it is most likely available to others. I don't see anyone else giving credit for the tip. As far as the import fee, what make you think I would give my SSN to anyone... Hah, maybe it will qualify under NAFTA... we'll see...

Last edited by porschedude996T; 09-20-2007 at 06:41 AM.
Old 09-19-2007, 09:23 PM
cpu77 is infamous around these parts
I actually like my fabspeed (Has GT2 on it). Honestly I don't think you weanies have ever been in a v8 with a loud exhaust. Fabspeed has very little drone. I was worried before I actually got mine on and drove it. Honestly for $5400 IMHO I can buy a decent used car! Too me $3k is too much for a tiny exhaust. Any how I do think the europipes beat everyone hands down on fit and finish. I spend money on things some people would laugh at yet I ***** about spending $5k for a exhaust. To each his own. Oh yeah I love those Tubi Tips!

Old 09-20-2007, 05:44 AM
Condor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud ofCondor Man has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by KevinTT
I had purchased a Fabspeed Gen 3 from a group buy. The worst purchase I ever made. That thing resonates (drones ) like mad. By the time I got home from the installer my head was about to explode! Fabspeed should include a pair of earplugs!
I have since had a chance to drive in a turbo with a Europipe, it sounds great with no drone.
Go for the Europipe thats what I'm planning to do.

It sounds like you need a Stock Exhaust.

Do you want to buy mine?? It only has 1200 Miles on it and ever since I have had the FS Gen 3 I have never been happier with the sound!!

Old 09-20-2007, 11:04 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
My gen 3's sound great too, maybe the clamps were loose?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tubi, Europipe or Fabspeed Gen III