996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

GMG Sponsored/Maintained GT2 dominating in POC and PCA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 11:20 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
GMG Sponsored/Maintained GT2 dominating in POC and PCA

Just wanted to share some pics of Steve 996GT2. He has been dominant all year in the PCA AutoCross series and the POC Time Trial series.

He has a 03 GT2 which has no engine mods other than an exhaust.
No software - Nothing!!

The suspension has been set up and tuned by us at the shop.
Dampers have been replaced and springs but other than that its all pretty much stock.

He has been kicking butt all year long!!

Enjoy Fella's.

For more info and his finishing statistics this year check them out on our website.

http://www.gmgracing.com/racing2007SteveEuginaGT2.shtml

Old 09-21-2007, 12:32 AM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
That's pretty awesome Fabryce! Hope to see yah in a week or so!

Old 09-21-2007, 09:00 AM
90PSI is infamous around these parts
Congrats to Steve and your shop. That is a beautiful machine right there.

Old 09-21-2007, 10:05 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
great looking car man...its amazing what these can do when the correct shops do the suspension tuning!

Old 09-21-2007, 10:12 AM
drewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura about
what wheels are those?

Old 09-21-2007, 10:19 AM
Brett B is infamous around these parts
Those look like CCW classic's to me.

Old 09-21-2007, 10:32 AM
Ag Surfer is infamous around these parts
I know that car well. We run in the same class at the El Toro auto-cross. Both he and his wife are great drivers. The car is awesome as well.

Old 09-21-2007, 12:12 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
fabryce, that sounds great, I may have to have you tweak in my new suspension pieces.

Old 09-22-2007, 07:14 AM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
When do we get to see him in PCA B stock Club Races? Please have him only come to short tracks though, I dont want another GT2 running from me on every straight! that things look well done. You guys at GMG do it right, my suspension is all bought from you guys!

Old 09-23-2007, 11:13 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by BOYRACER
When do we get to see him in PCA B stock Club Races? Please have him only come to short tracks though, I dont want another GT2 running from me on every straight! that things look well done. You guys at GMG do it right, my suspension is all bought from you guys!
he is NOT in stock B class for PCA...gt2 is DEFINITELY up a class...

Old 09-23-2007, 11:15 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Sick for sure, what a machine!

Old 09-24-2007, 06:27 PM
Steve Eguina is infamous around these parts
Smile

Originally Posted by drewTT
what wheels are those?
Hi Drew

The wheels on the GT2 are 18" CCW's. Instead of polished the centers are brushed. They are affordable with strong centers. It's also easy to change the width and offsets.

I want to thank GMG they have done a great job setting up the car. The rake is correct, alignmet works and the corrner wieghting really helped. The spring rates aren't so high it cant be driven on the street and the car has just about perfect balance.

Not the best car to go beyond time trials with but Lisa and I are having fun running PCA and POC events.

Have Fun! Steve

PS: The new graphics are good for about 1.5 sec's on ANY track!