996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Cool 50 degree air + GT700 + GT100 Race Gas = Sideways Car!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 08:04 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Cool 50 degree air + GT700 + GT100 Race Gas = Sideways Car!

Gotta love this cold Fall Michigan air, add the GT700 package, pour in some Sunoco GT100 race gas and hold on to your hat!

Out of second gear, starting in a straight line I am not only spinning all four tires but actually getting slightly sideways! This thing is NUTS! I love it!

Old 09-28-2007, 08:16 AM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
damn i'll be in Michigan in a few weeks.....wanna show me

Old 09-28-2007, 08:22 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by noslushbox
damn i'll be in Michigan in a few weeks.....wanna show me
Sure send me a pm and I will take you for a ride!

Old 09-28-2007, 08:23 AM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
It's cool to hear you are still having so much fun with the car! I feel the same way!!

Old 09-28-2007, 08:26 AM
Originally Posted by TKDalumni
It's cool to hear you are still having so much fun with the car! I feel the same way!!
I mentioned that in another post I have owned this car since new so over 5 years and it has 36,000 miles. I would usually be bored of a car by now but I just love this thing. It has been totally modified to exactlly what I like and God willing I will never sell it!

Porsche there is
NO substitute!

Old 09-28-2007, 08:31 AM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Dude is there ever a thread where the topic is not how fast your car is? Seriously no offense but its old already.

Old 09-28-2007, 08:36 AM
dublinoh is infamous around these partsdublinoh is infamous around these parts
I love to hear about a person who enjoys their car...I love my turbo too. And I think my turbo is fast as a stock X50. These cars are agile and fast...and yes you do just want to tell somebody about it.

Old 09-28-2007, 08:37 AM
Jedidiah is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Marc
Dude is there ever a thread where the topic is not how fast your car is? Seriously no offense but its old already.
Respectfully, I'm going to disagree with you Marc. I love to hear about Buddy's enthusiasm. Yes, he has made alot of threads recently in regards to this, but none-the-less I think its a refreshing change of pace from the "look what I just got" threads.

He is enjoying his car, and sharing it with other enthusiasts. I consider it a special treat, being that I don't own such a car. Again, no offense just MO.

Buddy--- Glad to hear you are still enjoying your car..... really a treat to hear and is just a small way that I can live vicariously through some of your guys that actually get to enjoy such a monster. Cheers.

Old 09-28-2007, 08:40 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Damn your 50* weather!!! It's still almost 90* here in Houston still. Cannot wait for the cold weather!!

Good to see your happy with the car!!

Old 09-28-2007, 08:41 AM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
ouch

but anyway I'll be around Grand Blanc, MI for a soccer tournament. not sure if that's close to you.

Old 09-28-2007, 08:51 AM
Marc,

That is what is great about a free Country you have a choice! Don't click on my threads, in fact with your attitude I would prefer if you did not!

I remember not long ago you were posting every couple days about a new car you bought only to trade it in a couple days later for something else. That was kinda getting old too, but you know what I didn't have to click on your thread either!

Old 09-28-2007, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by Jedidiah
Respectfully, I'm going to disagree with you Marc. I love to hear about Buddy's enthusiasm. Yes, he has made alot of threads recently in regards to this, but none-the-less I think its a refreshing change of pace from the "look what I just got" threads.

He is enjoying his car, and sharing it with other enthusiasts. I consider it a special treat, being that I don't own such a car. Again, no offense just MO.

Buddy--- Glad to hear you are still enjoying your car..... really a treat to hear and is just a small way that I can live vicariously through some of your guys that actually get to enjoy such a monster. Cheers.

Thanks Dub and Jed,

I thought this was an enthusiast site to talk about how much we love our cars? Oh wait maybe Marc meant to go to the watch forum and came here by mistake?

Old 09-28-2007, 08:54 AM
Originally Posted by noslushbox
ouch

but anyway I'll be around Grand Blanc, MI for a soccer tournament. not sure if that's close to you.
That is about 120 miles to the East, maybe we could meet halfway in Lansing?

Old 09-28-2007, 08:57 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Good to see your are enjoying it.
It is quite fun when the weather cools down!!

MK

Old 09-28-2007, 08:57 AM
Originally Posted by buddyg
That is about 120 miles to the East, maybe we could meet halfway in Lansing?

or on my way back to Chicago. Where exactly do you live?

I wouldn't mind making a detour for this. Your car is amazing

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cool 50 degree air + GT700 + GT100 Race Gas = Sideways Car!