996 Turbo Vendor Classifieds

SPI Exhaust and Headers... 6 Speed Member Special...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 11:42 AM
Former Vendor
Tym Switzer is infamous around these parts
SPI Exhaust and Headers... 6 Speed Member Special...

We have a limited quantity of these systems and headers in stock and ready to go... if you're a 6 Speed Member, I'm letting a few of these systems and headers go at a reduced cost to get more exposure for our product within the community. Pics are available of each system on our website:

www.switzerperformanceinnovation.com

996/997 Full Catback Exhaust System MSRP: $4,600.00
Competition Exhaust Header System MSRP: $1,950.00

Deal #1:
996/997 Catback and Exhaust Header System for $4,995 Shipped
Savings of over $1,995.00
*(Please specify test pipes or high flow cats)

Deal #2:
996/997 Catback Exhaust System for $3,850 shipped
Savings of over $750.00
*(Please specify test pipes or high flow cats)

These exhaust systems take over 40 man-hours to build! We have limited quantity so order today!

Phone: Tym @ 440-724-8495 or Paul @ 216-470-9490
Email: tym@switzerperformanceinnovation.com or paul@switzerperformanceinnovation.com
AIM: Suprapaul47

Old 08-20-2008, 07:54 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
I have the full 996 turbo system and it is sublime.

MK

Old 08-20-2008, 08:24 PM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
I have the full 996 turbo system and it is sublime.

MK
Marty, how would you compare the SPI system with the EP you used to have? I'm tempted to switch like you did, but am apprehensive about it. I would love to hear your thoughts on the two systems.

TIA!!

Old 08-22-2008, 09:26 AM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
I have the 996 exhaust. Superb system and was very well liked by my 996GT3 and 997GT3-RS instructors to date...they could not believe it was a turbo.

Tym was super and the packaging to me was perfect.

I posted video/audio on youtube ...do a search on "jcbmemphis" to find it all.

Old 08-22-2008, 07:00 PM
boca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really nice
great exhaust fit & sound

Old 08-22-2008, 10:36 PM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Adam Bowles
Marty, how would you compare the SPI system with the EP you used to have? I'm tempted to switch like you did, but am apprehensive about it. I would love to hear your thoughts on the two systems.

TIA!!
Adam -

You will not be disappointed in this exhaust period. The sound is great, and the quality and fitment is second to none. It's well worth the money, and if I had to build my car over again I would purchase this exhaust again in a heartbeat.

-Wes

Old 09-01-2008, 10:48 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
I have the headers and cat back on my 996TT, and I love the sound! You should also ask Tym about the texture black tip finish as well!

Old 09-02-2008, 06:41 AM
GT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really niceGT RUS is just really nice
Whats is texture black finish anyways ??? Tips are black ???

Heard a lot about this exhausts system as well...cant wait to hear how it would sound on my SPI 750 997 TT TipS

Old 09-02-2008, 07:07 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
The Europipe is a great sound (I had EP stage 2 quiet).
Hard to beat the overall sound quality of EP. No complaints.

The SPI is allowing me to grow the power of my car. It sounds very racy.
Not at all obtrusive at an idle (nor was the EP).
EP had higher tonal quality
SPI has lower tonal quality

I now run no cats (cat delete option)

mK