996 Turbo Vendor Classifieds

Titan Motorsports : K24/18G Complete Kit with Greddy EBC - $6,195

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 03:24 PM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Titan Motorsports : K24/18G Complete Kit with Greddy EBC - $6,195

I could spend hours coming up with an elaborate marketing scheme for this kit, name something catchy like the TMS600 or TMS 650, however that’s not what we’re about here at Titan. We want customers to see for themselves the performance that the K24/18G kit offers and use their cars, not spout off a claimed horsepower they hope the kits make. This package has been proven on the streets, road courses and drag strip across the country, and we want to continue to push people to experience what a well tuned 500+HP feels like in a well engineered and tuned Porsche.

We’ve teamed up with Tony from EPL to offer a package price that can’t be matched anywhere. Rather than start off with a cheap kit price and baiting you with additional upgrades you will want and need, we’ve put together a complete package of the most common upgrade, and used our years of experience in performance wholesale to get the best prices straight from the source. This allows you the consumer to get the best bang for your buck, and know you’re dealing with the real deal, minus the Porsche Tax.

K24/18G Turbochargers-
We start with BRAND NEW cores from Borg Warner and take them to next level with a 40 lb/min compressor upgrade. While the turbos are being upgraded we also have the wastegates changed to custom 1 bar upgraded wastegates allowing the turbos to hold more than 1 bar at redline as well as offering increased spool. These turbos are the real deal and include all the top of the line upgrades that most shops charge extra for.

5Bar FPR –
With additional boost you’re going to need additional fuel, by upgrading the factory 3.8Bar FPR to a 5.0Bar FPR the factory injectors will provide the much needed extra fuel.

Titan/EPL ECU Flash -
EPL’s has taken great lengths to produce custom ME7.8 ecu calibration files that are both powerful and daily driven friendly. All tunes have been developed using state of the art real time tuning technology on their in house mustang MD500-SE chassis dyno.
  • Full rpm range remap of both fuel and ignition.
  • EPL’s Standard Level 1 throttle characteristic remapping. Reduces or eliminates DBW lag.
  • Gear and load dependent rpm limiter. Approximately 7200rpm in 3-6th gear.
  • Factory integrated 2 step launch control. (EPL Exclusive)
  • No Lift Shifting. (EPL Exclusive)
  • Specific files for primary driving conditions (Street, Track, Drag). Please specify at time order is placed. (EPL Exclusive)
  • Specific files for 91 octane, 93 octane, 103+ octane Race Gas, high altitude, etc.
Greddy Profec B Spec II- The Profec B-Spec2 integrates all the basics of an electronic boost controller, with additional useful options. Use the built-in boost gauge (psi or kPa) to tune in a Low and High Boost. Most set the low boost for their standard pump gas boost level, and the high boost for when they want to run on race gas. Also built-in are optional: Warning point, Warning limiter, and peak & last boost record.

We will be offering this kit to the first 5 buyers for a phenomenal price of $6,195.00.

We also offer other packages and tunes such as those from Protomotive and can offer prices that can not be beat. We are a AFI/Garrett Bolt-on Turbo kit authorized dealer as well and can source any turbocharger combination you need. Please email for additional quotes as we are in the process of updating our website.

Purchase Online :
Titan Motorsports : K24/18G Turbo Upgrade Package

To make the deal even sweeter, if you place your order online using our website and send in your factory K16 turbos after the install we will include a set of our new Standard Issue Diverter Valves for free. (a $219.00 value, refunded after purchase once core K16s are received)

Optional Upgrades :

Last edited by onelove; 10-23-2008 at 04:12 PM.
Old 10-24-2008, 07:28 AM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by onelove
To make the deal even sweeter, if you place your order online using our website and send in your factory K16 turbos after the install we will include a set of our new Standard Issue Diverter Valves for free. (a $219.00 value, refunded after purchase once core K16s are received)
Selling a set of K16's for $219.00 is not that sweet.

Old 10-24-2008, 07:38 AM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LiNks
Selling a set of K16's for $219.00 is not that sweet.
Where else are you getting K24/18G with EBC/ and Diverter valves for $6,195? I may change this up to work a bit differently in the future as well.

On that note expect a nice K16/16G special coming in the next 1-2 weeks.

Old 10-24-2008, 07:46 AM
M32
M32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant future
Email sent

Old 10-24-2008, 09:15 AM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
This is a smoking hot deal!!! Where were you guys 3 years ago? I have this plus some more stuff and love the way my car drives

Old 10-24-2008, 09:41 AM
Monaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond repute
I'm telling you guys from experience that Titan Motorsports is the real deal. Their customer service is unmatched and their products are top notch. One thing these guys have that very few do is RACING EXPERIENCE!! They have the best people working with them, their products are tried and tested, and most of all it is PROVEN! I have no doubt in my mind that these guys will bring the 996/997 platform to a level no one here has dreamed of just like what they have done with the Supra. Expect nothing but the best from these guys at unbeatable (realistic) prices.

Old 10-24-2008, 09:45 AM
M32
M32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant future
Wes,

Sorry if I missed it but what kind of HP will this put out? Thanks

Edwin

Old 10-24-2008, 10:00 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
I am surprise titan don't do their own tuning.

Old 10-24-2008, 10:04 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Gunther
This is a smoking hot deal!!! Where were you guys 3 years ago? I have this plus some more stuff and love the way my car drives

I will be honest with you, I paid more than this for the setup in my personal car, after looking at what's included I figured there has to be a way to make it more economical for the end consumer, so I called some of our racing partners, set up a few deals and can now offer the kit at a more reasonable price to the end consumer.

Originally Posted by M32
Wes,

Sorry if I missed it but what kind of HP will this put out? Thanks

Edwin
I dyno'd my car yesterday on our Dynojet RWD dyno (driveshaft unhooked) and made 593hp/581tq on MS109. My car does have a Protomotive tune which we can also offer for slightly more +$295.00, however the hard parts where all the same. It's still a bit hot here so she likely has a bit more in her, when I get back this week I'm going to get some new 60-130 times and visit the track now that it's begining to get cooler. I'm sure I'll likely have some good results to post in the next week. We will also be installing this on our track car as well with larger injectors in hopes of pushing the limits of this kit.

We're racers who sell parts to fund our racing addiction, I want everyone else to be just as hooked on racing on whatever track they prefer, this kit hopefully should make it easier to get big HP Porsches to the masses.

Old 10-24-2008, 10:10 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Fantastic price Wes!

Old 10-24-2008, 10:12 AM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
This is a great deal and Wes is a stand up guy, i've communicated with him numerous times and he's always been real helpful.

Old 10-24-2008, 10:18 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by vincentdds
I am surprise titan don't do their own tuning.
Tony @ EPL and Todd @ Protomotive have great tunes available and much more experience with this factory ECU. We did a ton of research and these 2 shined above the rest.

We are working on our factory plug and play Motec which should be available in the coming months. It's not economical to use a setup like this on a K24/18G kit as the hardware is more expensive, but as we release much higher HP offerings, the motec and tilton clutches will allow us to estabolish new boundries for those wanting to be king of the hill.

What if you could run a bolt-on GT30 setup, PNP system, tilton clutch, and complete big intercooler/hardpipe kit, all purchased from the same place and made for the 996TT and offered as a complete upgrade package....we shall see what the future holds. We're not going to put a kit out that we havent' personally tested and beat on harder than most of our customers would, but this is just the tip of the iceberg as far as what we've got in the works.

Old 10-24-2008, 10:32 AM
AdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to allAdrianM5 is a name known to all
Wes,
What about customers who already have k24s? is there any special pricing if we send in our cores for the upgraded 18g/24 turbo?

Thanks
Adrian

Old 10-24-2008, 10:37 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by AdrianM5
Wes,
What about customers who already have k24s? is there any special pricing if we send in our cores for the upgraded 18g/24 turbo?

Thanks
Adrian
I can likely work with you on a core-exchange program as well, however must customers prefer to purchase the kit complete and install the brand new turbos on their car and sell their existing turbos on the private market. It provides for a much easier installation with less waiting, and can be a better deal for you given the prices K24s go for in the open market.

I noticed your in NJ, Tony @ EPL can likely do the install for you along with the tune in house making things even easier, email him or myself and we can see what sort of solution we can come up with for you.

Last edited by onelove; 10-24-2008 at 10:46 AM.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:57 AM
Former Vendor
I'm heading to Roebling Road for the weekend, I will have my laptop with my but may have a tough time answering PM's and emails while on track Anyone with questions please email or PM me and I'll get back to you when I return.

I'm working on a few more specials which I'll post up next week, if anyone has any special requests email me and I'll work something up. Porsche Tax Cuts in 09

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Titan Motorsports : K24/18G Complete Kit with Greddy EBC - $6,195