996 Turbo Vendor Classifieds

996 TT Titanium Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 01:44 PM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
I'm interested... Can you send me some pics and details? I might be looking for a full Ti 70mm with crossovers and 100 cell cats... Do you know if he'll make something like that?

Old 09-02-2009, 08:15 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Kato
I'm interested... Can you send me some pics and details? I might be looking for a full Ti 70mm with crossovers and 100 cell cats... Do you know if he'll make something like that?
Kato,

I'll send you some more detail and pics once I get the exhaust in.

Update: shipment was returned to manufacturer b/c of incorrect customs paperwork. Will update again when I hear back.

Edwin

Old 09-06-2009, 01:17 AM
Mad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant futureMad Ness has a brilliant future
is it just me or do these products mirror exactly those of another well know tune company (sunglasses), which begs the question; OEM or Copy. No implications or issues with either but would be useful information to know.

Old 09-06-2009, 06:17 AM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
considering that their sunglasses suck, maybe it's good that there are options

Old 09-07-2009, 11:58 AM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
anyone got any info on the tips??

Old 09-13-2009, 05:16 AM
RCH
Banned
RCH is just really niceRCH is just really niceRCH is just really niceRCH is just really niceRCH is just really nice
Also still waiting for news & sound clip unfortunately

Old 09-13-2009, 01:01 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
no word on exhaust tips yet if it takes a week to get a pic or replay think how long it will take to get the product,i gave up... am going to cosco for chrome drain pipe

Old 09-13-2009, 01:52 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by steve harris
no word on exhaust tips yet if it takes a week to get a pic or replay think how long it will take to get the product,i gave up... am going to cosco for chrome drain pipe

yup, I have been waiting for tips as well. well, you know, if it sounds to good to be true.....

Old 09-15-2009, 12:25 PM
RCH
Banned
RCH is just really niceRCH is just really niceRCH is just really niceRCH is just really niceRCH is just really nice
no word on anything it seems

Old 09-15-2009, 12:27 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Guys, I'm personally still waiting to see the final product. I told the owner that if I don't receive it by the end of the month, I'll have to rescind on our agreement (which was to test the quality and run dynos for him)

Edwin

Old 09-22-2009, 03:39 PM
ThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud ofThePunisher has much to be proud of
Hi guys, i have read all the thread trying to understand what's going on with Peppeusa (alias Giuliano).
I live in Italy and Giuliano has come some months ago in many Italian forum (he is italian too) presenting his products at very attractive prices ... but after this, nothing more ... no pictures and no more answers to our questions !
Don't know what has happened but i'm beginning to think that you have lost your time ... and me too !
Hope to be wrong and to get from you all the news i can't get here in Italy !
I'll keep you informed !

Old 10-09-2009, 12:14 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by PrecisionPorsch
Guys, I'm personally still waiting to see the final product. I told the owner that if I don't receive it by the end of the month, I'll have to rescind on our agreement (which was to test the quality and run dynos for him)

Edwin
Update: End of the month came and gone and no exhaust. I emailed Pepperusa and told him that I'd no longer be interested in testing his products and did not receive a response. Good thing I am not out any money.

Edwin

Old 10-20-2009, 01:48 PM
RCH
Banned
Lost in space, unfortunate to say the least

Old 10-20-2009, 01:52 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by RichardCH
Lost in space, unfortunate to say the least
Richard,

Definitely... he was sending me pictures of prototypes that they were supposedly making. They looked very promising if they were his products

Edwin

Old 10-20-2009, 10:17 PM
996-X50 is infamous around these parts
Hi Peppeusa
My name is AL. I am interested to talk and get more information about your exhaust system.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 996 TT Titanium Exhaust