996 Turbo Vendor Classifieds

Racers MUST HAVE ELECTRONIC Device by Brockway

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 05:32 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Racers MUST HAVE ELECTRONIC Device by Brockway

March 12 - JUST GOT 10 INSTOCK. Call me to order.

Vivid Racing has the EXCLUSIVE ON THESE

Used and proven by 6speed's own BLACKHORSETURBO!

Order online here asap - http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/b...4-p-68352.html

OBD2 Gauge. The R1000 is essentially a digital multi-gauge that plugs into the diagnostic port on most 1996 and later import vehicles and displays real-time engine data on it's 2-line LCD. The data is communicated from the engine ECU and accuracy is ensured by the OBD2 protocol. Through the selection of one of 7 different screen modes, the user can monitor up to 2 parameters at a time. Exceptionally robust circuit design for reliable operation in extreme conditions.

Parameters:
STFT (Short Term Fuel Trim) %
CLV (Calculated Load Value) %
RPM (Engine RPM)
IGN (Ignition Timing)
TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) %
MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure) kPa
MAF (Mass Air Flow) g/s
ECT (Engine Coolant Temperature) °F or °C
IAT (Intake Air Temperature) °F or °C
O2 (Oxygen Sensor Voltage) v (Bank1 and Bank2)
A/F (A/F Ratio) (Bank1 and Bank2)
VSS (Vehicle Speed Sensor) mph or km/h
BAT (Battery Voltage)

Features:

One custom screen mode that allows the user to select the data displayed.
Speed and Temperature can be displayed in Metric or English units.
Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes (DTC's).
Turns off check engine light (CEL).
Displays boost on vehicles equipped with a MAP sensor.
Adjustable vehicle speed correction display.
Displays A/F ratio on vehicles equipped with an OEM wideband O2 sensor.
Programmable shift light output.
Acceleration timer.
Adjustable ECT alarm.
Fast update rate.
Simple Plug and Play installation with included Data Link cable.
Premium high reliability reverse contrast green LCD.
Single DIN size with integrated mounting bracket.

This R1000 Multi Gauge comes with a SL2 LED Shift light. The R1000 is a DIN mount with 2-line Orange/Black LCD.

Last edited by vividracing; 03-12-2010 at 11:06 AM.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:20 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Love that unit..

Old 07-12-2009, 04:26 AM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Love that unit..
That's what she said.

In all seriousness, I would love to get one of these but I don't wanna sacrifice the "tray" above my heater controls where I put my ipod/iphone when plugged into my NAV/DVD unit.

Old 07-12-2009, 07:22 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
My car had that cheesy CD holder that I bagged for my R1000...

Old 07-12-2009, 02:17 PM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ttboost
My car had that cheesy CD holder that I bagged for my R1000...
Yeah I had that before too. It made me feel like I was still in the 90s...

Old 07-12-2009, 04:43 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
I have one of these, and I love it!

+1 to Dan for getting a hold of these....

Old 07-12-2009, 09:09 PM
LamboTT has a spectacular aura aboutLamboTT has a spectacular aura about
I wanted one of these..is there a special 6 spd price or just off the web link?

Old 07-13-2009, 04:18 AM
1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of
Dan, how's this unit compare with the HKS Knock-AMP?

Old 07-13-2009, 09:44 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Flash - how come you dont run the iPod cable to your center console glovebox or main glovebox? Does your headunit have bluetooth?

Soundeffects - Best price is what we have the link at. They are ready to ship out same day!

1JDM - well, its not JDM I really dont know, never used the HKS piece. At least we know this is specific for the Porsche.

Old 02-02-2010, 08:45 AM
Former Vendor
Vivid Racing has the EXCLUSIVE on these. Get your order in to receive them first.

http://www.brockwayengineering.com/buy.html

Old 03-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Former Vendor
JUST GOT 10 INSTOCK. Call me to order.

Old 03-12-2010, 11:55 AM
Hogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond repute
For those of us ( me ) that don't know, explain the reason the average driver would need/want 1 of these. I have only seen them since becoming a Porsche owner.
Thanks.

Old 03-12-2010, 11:57 AM
Former Vendor
its like a mobile all in one gauge that reads the important vital signs for those with modified cars. You can see what the affects of say adding a intake or bigger intercoolers are. See what your AFR is from the built in wideband o2 on the car... basically if you are a track or racer guy wanting to feel your car is running safe, this is a good monitor for that.

Old 03-12-2010, 12:11 PM
Hogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond repute
OK, so for a stock car like me it would be nice to have as I add mods but not necessary for just a stock car. Plus if I see 1 in a car I can probably and safely assume this guy has driven his car w/ some “ zest “ a few times…

Old 03-13-2010, 05:25 AM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
Hey Dan

Will that also working on 997tt/ 997 GT2??

what about the carbonfiber tray ( like in the pic )...avaliable also??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Racers MUST HAVE ELECTRONIC Device by Brockway