996 Turbo Vendor Classifieds

Porsche 996 super bright license plate LED $59.99

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 06:16 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
Can we settle it for 99%?
I need the remaining 1% buy my products!
just kidding, actually that is the beauty of car mods.
people like all kinds of styles, as long as they feel better!

Originally Posted by my996
Actually, its 100% true - I was only speaking for myself, not others. But anyway ...

Old 10-14-2010, 06:38 PM
WaKAo.Diao is infamous around these parts
to be honest, everyone has their own opinion. one may see LED as a simple mod for cosmetic, others my see this as a waste of time. for me, having LED trunks definitely brings a uniqueness to the car at night. Just like how the audi LED front eyelids bring attention during the day.

oh btw, DCTMOTORSPORTS is a nice guy.

Old 10-15-2010, 08:41 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
another installation one a white 996

comparison to OEM

Brightness in a dark garage

Attached Images     
Old 10-15-2010, 10:20 PM
legendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud of
More pics

Last edited by legendr34; 10-16-2010 at 02:01 AM.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:51 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Legend,

What bulbs are you running on your front bumper lights?

Old 10-15-2010, 10:56 PM
legendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vntperformance
Legend,

What bulbs are you running on your front bumper lights?
it's an LED, my friend gave to me, so I'm unsure what brand it is, but it is super bright

Old 10-19-2010, 02:05 AM
Basic Sponsor
Orders sent

Orders over the weekend were sent today
Thanks for the support

Old 11-05-2010, 06:37 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
email sent. Interested in plate, cargo and possibly interiors if you are there yet. Did the M already and it is a huge difference. Now I can see ALL the dirt I couldn't see before.

Old 11-05-2010, 08:21 AM
RxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Hey DCT like Scott says how about selling a complete kit that includes interior, door, motor and luggage compartment lights. This will take out the headache of ordering from different places and also not having to order more that one time . I'm in if you do that. Thanks.

Old 11-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Basic Sponsor
Vendor don't have the interior yet!
also, this LED for interior will be too bright! We may find some nice replacement LED bulbs and sell whole thing as a combo package!

Originally Posted by RxPorsche
Hey DCT like Scott says how about selling a complete kit that includes interior, door, motor and luggage compartment lights. This will take out the headache of ordering from different places and also not having to order more that one time . I'm in if you do that. Thanks.

Old 11-05-2010, 01:49 PM
RxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by DCTMOTORSPORTS
Vendor don't have the interior yet!
also, this LED for interior will be too bright! We may find some nice replacement LED bulbs and sell whole thing as a combo package!

Thanks, will be waiting.

Old 11-11-2010, 10:35 AM
AnakChan is infamous around these parts
Hear hear! If you make a combo light package, I'll be interested too. My personal preference would be the licence plate LED, front side indicators like legendr34's, and front storage boot light. Is it possible to have white light for the central interior (and vanity mirrors), but not so bright?

Old 11-12-2010, 07:24 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by AnakChan
Hear hear! If you make a combo light package, I'll be interested too. My personal preference would be the licence plate LED, front side indicators like legendr34's, and front storage boot light. Is it possible to have white light for the central interior (and vanity mirrors), but not so bright?
I will check vendors!