996 Turbo Vendor Classifieds

Porsche 996 super bright license plate LED $59.99

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 07:11 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
Porsche 996 super bright license plate LED $59.99

We just got this super bright license plate LED, have them installed on a 996, the brightness is at least 3X compared to the fuse type LED bulbs!
installation is simple and easy, takes about 10 mins for 2 LEDs.
No error code, OEM housing replacement!
Price: $59.99 shipped within the US, each order comes with 2 LEDs
will fit: Porsche 964, 968, 986, 993, 996 all models
We also have the front luggage compartment LEDs available, same price $59.99 shipped! customers order both license + luggage compartment LEDs $99.99 as combo price!
Contact us: sales@dctms.com
Payment: Paypal preferred! so we can make the shipping label right away!

Our LED brightness on right hand side

Comparison under daylight

This is why other products can not achieve the brightness

OEM housing relpacement, installation in 10 mins

Luggage compartment LEDs

Last edited by DCTMOTORSPORTS; 10-01-2010 at 07:21 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:16 PM
boca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really nice
Nice, but i prefer my plate not to be noticed

Old 10-01-2010, 07:38 PM
Tpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to all
Originally Posted by boca996tt
Exactly...

Old 10-02-2010, 03:05 AM
legendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud of
any night pics?

Old 10-02-2010, 07:11 AM
alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !
+1!

But for the luggage compartment and maybe for the engine comparment are good.

Good job!

Old 10-04-2010, 01:03 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
Surprised to know many people preferred license plates not to be noticed!
Still got some orders over the weekend! thanks for the supports from 6speed members~

Old 10-13-2010, 08:10 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
how about some night pixs? = )

Free shipping or how much to 21144?

Thanks!
-V

Old 10-13-2010, 08:34 PM
Basic Sponsor
$59.99 shipped! thanks
Night pictures coming!

Old 10-13-2010, 08:37 PM
1999 C4 Cab 6 Speed
my996 is infamous around these parts
that's the first thought I had when I read this!! I don't think I'd spend one dime to improve the lights there, let alone even 1 minute of install time.

Old 10-13-2010, 09:02 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by my996
that's the first thought I had when I read this!! I don't think I'd spend one dime to improve the lights there, let alone even 1 minute of install time.
50% true,
1 this LED lights make the whole car look very nice especially when the car has HID
2 People with personal license plates like it~

Old 10-14-2010, 01:44 AM
legendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud of
I just put in them in. The LED modules dramatically improved the light output and gave the vehicle an updated appearance. The light distribution was quite even, although there was a small area (in the middle) of the license plate where it was not lit well. But I believe the OEM setup exhibits similar issues.

My only gripe was on one of the LED modules, the copper plug snapped off during installation, so the power wire was kinda loose.

Last edited by legendr34; 10-14-2010 at 01:46 AM.
Old 10-14-2010, 02:28 AM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Looks great Legend!

Old 10-14-2010, 02:46 PM
Basic Sponsor
Thank you for the post!
if the copper plug is an issue for you, we will send you a replacement set!
let me know!

Originally Posted by legendr34
I just put in them in. The LED modules dramatically improved the light output and gave the vehicle an updated appearance. The light distribution was quite even, although there was a small area (in the middle) of the license plate where it was not lit well. But I believe the OEM setup exhibits similar issues.

My only gripe was on one of the LED modules, the copper plug snapped off during installation, so the power wire was kinda loose.

Old 10-14-2010, 05:34 PM
WaKAo.Diao is infamous around these parts
Definitely a good buy for some attraction while driving at night. Good stuff!

Old 10-14-2010, 05:55 PM
1999 C4 Cab 6 Speed
my996 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DCTMOTORSPORTS
50% true,
1 this LED lights make the whole car look very nice especially when the car has HID
2 People with personal license plates like it~

Actually, its 100% true - I was only speaking for myself, not others. But anyway ...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Porsche 996 super bright license plate LED $59.99