996 Turbo Vendor Classifieds

DCTMS T96 Sport steering wheel for 996/986 models

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2014, 10:28 AM
RxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Night pic

So awesome , thanks DCT MOTORSPORTS!!!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (10).JPG
Views:	190
Size:	961.2 KB
ID:	360129  
Old 04-15-2014, 12:19 PM
Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !

Last edited by Vantaredoc; 04-15-2014 at 03:47 PM.
Old 04-29-2014, 06:06 AM
jeremyva is infamous around these parts
T96 Paddle Shift 996 Steering Wheel Order

Hi Ivan, just wanted to let you know I have emailed my finalised order for the 996 T96 Paddle Shift steering wheel through to you today. It has my invoice/payment details with it. I'm looking forward to processing my order and receiving my new steering wheel. Thanks again.

Last edited by jeremyva; 04-29-2014 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Not finished
Old 04-29-2014, 08:55 AM
Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !
Finally received my wheel! Quality looks great. The Savannah on the wheel is quite a bit lighter than my 13 year old interior. I think it will be ok. Does anyone have a link to the You Tube video or know what tools is required? Thank you.

Old 04-29-2014, 09:25 AM
Delivery Time

Originally Posted by Vantaredoc
Finally received my wheel! Quality looks great. The Savannah on the wheel is quite a bit lighter than my 13 year old interior. I think it will be ok. Does anyone have a link to the You Tube video or know what tools is required? Thank you.
Hi Vantaredoc, just out of interest I was wondering approximately how long it took from order/payment till delivery of your steering wheel. As I mentioned I am hoping to finalise my order and put my payment through today but it is meant to be a suprise birthday present for my father-in-law who's birthday is in June. It has taken me while to decide on the colours and options so it is definitely my own fault if it doesn't arrive in time. It would be great to see some photos of your wheel if you're happy to post some. I was a little worried about the colour matching too but I think with black it is a lot more forgiving. Thanks.

Old 04-29-2014, 09:46 AM
Originally Posted by jeremyva
Hi Vantaredoc, just out of interest I was wondering approximately how long it took from order/payment till delivery of your steering wheel. As I mentioned I am hoping to finalise my order and put my payment through today but it is meant to be a suprise birthday present for my father-in-law who's birthday is in June. It has taken me while to decide on the colours and options so it is definitely my own fault if it doesn't arrive in time. It would be great to see some photos of your wheel if you're happy to post some. I was a little worried about the colour matching too but I think with black it is a lot more forgiving. Thanks.
I sent a money order 2-27-2014 and received it today...

It's a little pale.....

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DB66FFD2-CFB0-459D-A31F-4F2BD233732A.jpg
Views:	2179
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	367834   Click image for larger version

Name:	89D5CCF0-B364-48FF-A67D-EAEF04C04350.jpg
Views:	2146
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	367835   Click image for larger version

Name:	B73756DC-8E37-4483-9473-16FEFF2B66E1.jpg
Views:	2352
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	367888  

Last edited by Vantaredoc; 04-29-2014 at 11:00 AM.
Old 04-29-2014, 10:03 AM
RxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud ofRxPorsche has much to be proud of
Here it goes

I pay with paypal and receive it in less than a week!

Good luck!

Old 04-29-2014, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by RxPorsche
Here it goes Porsche 986/996 Indicator Stalk Replacement - YouTube

I pay with paypal and receive it in less than a week!

Good luck!
Thank you. Mine took longer because of Savannah Beige and Tiptronics.

Old 05-01-2014, 06:28 PM
Looks Great!

I sent a money order 2-27-2014 and received it today...

It's a little pale.....
Hi,

I think the steering wheel still looks great even though it is a little paler. It matches into the carpet colour anyway and I guess with time will change a bit like the rest of the leather. I think my father-in-law's 996 has a very dark blue leather interior but there is a lot of true black in the interior as well so I went for black leather. I am checking with Ivan whether the dark blue leather is even an option or available but I think either way I will still go with the black on black look for the new steering wheel. How does it drive with the new paddle shifts. I am really looking forward to trying them out. I think it will definitely improve the drivability and for me it is the one thing missing from the factory car.

Old 05-01-2014, 07:31 PM
Hi,

I think the steering wheel still looks great even though it is a little paler. It matches into the carpet colour anyway and I guess with time will change a bit like the rest of the leather. I think my father-in-law's 996 has a very dark blue leather interior but there is a lot of true black in the interior as well so I went for black leather. I am checking with Ivan whether the dark blue leather is even an option or available but I think either way I will still go with the black on black look for the new steering wheel. How does it drive with the new paddle shifts. I am really looking forward to trying them out. I think it will definitely improve the drivability and for me it is the one thing missing from the factory car.
I really like the feel and the look. I had to send it back due to paddle operation It would down shift but not up shift. I will with hold any further comment until I get it back and try it out.

Old 05-03-2014, 10:58 AM
Cowtown10 has a spectacular aura aboutCowtown10 has a spectacular aura about
Guys.
Have a look in the marketplace. Selling my DCT T96 steering.

Old 05-03-2014, 11:44 PM
Market Place Link

Originally Posted by Cowtown10
Guys.
Have a look in the marketplace. Selling my DCT T96 steering.
Hi, I was wondering if you could post the link to the steering wheel you are selling. I have a friend who would like to buy one. Thanks.

Old 05-03-2014, 11:49 PM
T96 Paddle shift

I really like the feel and the look. I had to send it back due to paddle operation It would down shift but not up shift. I will with hold any further comment until I get it back and try it out.
That's no good. I was wondering if you could let me know how it goes with the repair or replacement and what the was causing the problem. I live in Australia so if mine has a similar issue it is a long way to send it back for repair. Hopefully it is a simple fix though. Thanks again.

Old 05-04-2014, 02:50 AM
nanoc15 is infamous around these parts
hi guys - any update on the paddle shift steering wheel ? I really love this idea but want it to work flawless . . .

Old 05-04-2014, 09:36 AM
Cowtown10 has a spectacular aura aboutCowtown10 has a spectacular aura about
Hi, I was wondering if you could post the link to the steering wheel you are selling. I have a friend who would like to buy one. Thanks.
Here you go
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ing-wheel.html

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DCTMS T96 Sport steering wheel for 996/986 models