996 Turbo Vendor Classifieds

DCTMS T96 Sport steering wheel for 996/986 models

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2014, 03:41 PM
LivingTheDream is infamous around these parts
Have you guys done these with audio controls? I would love to get one with controls built-in like a new car: http://www.suncoastparts.com/product...SE_Interioracc

Doesn't have to be OEM but I wonder if you couldn't use something like this: http://www.suncoastparts.com/product/997MFSWX.html

Last edited by LivingTheDream; 07-30-2014 at 03:51 PM.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:42 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Vantaredoc
You are welcome. It's just a shame I have to be the guinea pig! It would be nice to have a steering wheel that was remotely close to what my interior looks like. I was "ok" to live with it until I have now found material with the correct color code. I don't mind helping someone R&D, but not at full price! This wheel is the first thing people see when they look into the car! I told you the first time that I sent it back how far off the color was. I did maybe 10 minutes of research and found the color that is almost dead on. I hope that goes into your "reference"
We are open to any positive feedback
contact them already, getting quote and samples

Old 08-22-2014, 08:25 PM
ramman5600 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DCTMOTORSPORTS
We are open to any positive feedback
contact them already, getting quote and samples

Speaking of feedback - please respond to the email that I sent yesterday requesting an update.

-Chad

Old 08-29-2014, 10:00 AM
levinsje is a splendid one to beholdlevinsje is a splendid one to beholdlevinsje is a splendid one to beholdlevinsje is a splendid one to beholdlevinsje is a splendid one to beholdlevinsje is a splendid one to behold
Request for steering wheel quote

Hi,
I bought one of your steering wheels for my Boxster and love it.
Can you please PM me your best price on your 6MT type, black leather finish, red stitching, flat bottom steering wheel for my 2001 996 turbo?

Thanks,
Jim
We are offering 3 regular DCTMS T96 (6MT type, black leather finish) steering wheels for the July 4th sale

One T96 with blue stitching
One T96 with red stitching
One T96 with white stitching

$599 shipped within the US,
Order your T96 wheel before this weekend and enjoy the summer ride
sales will be ended on 7/7/2013

Happy 4th of July!

Old 10-15-2014, 10:03 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
T96 with carbon top

We made some T96 with carbon fiber top

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	14115_1.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	405254   Click image for larger version

Name:	14111 996 T96 Savanna carbon (2).JPG
Views:	148
Size:	109.3 KB
ID:	405255  
Old 11-06-2014, 08:15 PM
ramman5600 is infamous around these parts
Savannah beige / carbon installed

We made some T96 with carbon fiber top

Old 11-06-2014, 08:45 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by ramman5600
Thank you for the support and hope you enjoy the wheel

Old 12-10-2014, 04:08 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMS T96 6MT type whel 2014 Year End Sale

Check our 2014 Year End Sale for 2014 T96 6MT wheels here:
NOTE:
stitching color white and blue are not available for this sale.

2014 Year End T96 steering wheel sale

Old 12-11-2014, 01:08 PM
Calin is infamous around these parts
Do you have, tiptronic and graphite gray

Check our 2014 Year End Sale for 2014 T96 6MT wheels here:
NOTE:
stitching color white and blue are not available for this sale.

2014 Year End T96 steering wheel sale

Old 12-11-2014, 04:43 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Calin
Do you have, tiptronic and graphite gray
We did make a wheel like your request before
pictures here

Old 12-18-2014, 07:06 PM
Basic Sponsor
T96 steering wheel with carbon top

We made this custom T96 with carbon top and paddle conversion
We can make T96 wheel to customer's request
contact us if you need a wheel for your 996/986

Old 12-21-2014, 02:00 AM
occb2 is infamous around these parts
Any in Metropole blue? Email me a price, shipped to 12553.

Robert

Old 12-22-2014, 10:01 PM
BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !
Email didn't get a response and end of year approaching... Quote on this wheel with Alcantra top and bottom with a stripe up top? Red stitching, black leather :-) It's this or you get to redo my stock wheel lol

Old 12-27-2014, 11:09 AM
06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future06Turbo has a brilliant future
Couple questions:
Is "natural grey" (almost black but not quite) part of your leather inventory?
Do you have any customer pictures of CF top and bottom with the leather sides?
Can the CF be the matte finish?
Can the colored ring (within the CF) be any color the customer decides? (Porsche "birch green" (color code #253) perhaps)

Thanks

Old 12-27-2014, 11:30 PM
machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !machinegunt Is a GOD !
I have the Tip Wheel! Love it! You won't be disappointed!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DCTMS T96 Sport steering wheel for 996/986 models