996 Turbo Vendor Classifieds

USP Motorsports presents | The RFB LED Interior Lighting Kit for the Porsche 996!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 12:29 PM
Former Vendor
Chris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond repute
USP Motorsports presents | The RFB LED Interior Lighting Kit for the Porsche 996!

USP Motorsports presents | The RFB LED Interior Lighting Kit for the Porsche 996!!!

Kits are in stock and ready to be shipped!

CLICK HERE to order!!

RFB LED Features:

- LED lights are the latest innovation in automotive lighting
- LED lights are superior to incandescent stock bulbs
- LEDs have a higher light output and are far more efficient
- Installing LED lights is very simple

This LED Interior Lighting Kit includes LEDs for the front dome lights, foot well lights, courtesy door lights, bonnet lights, boot engine compartment lights, and glove box lights. Installation is straight forward with our installation video shown below. Each kit is designed around your specific vehicle

Here are some pics of the RFB LEDs recently installed in a customers vehicle:

These RFB LED kits include the following:
(2) Dome light LEDs
(1) Map light LED
(2) Courtesy door light LEDs
(1) Glove box LED
(1) Bonnet LED
(1) Engine compartment LED

Kit Pictured below:

Installation Video Link:

USP also offers other products produced by RFB for the 996:
RFB License Plate LED Lights - CLICK HERE for more information!!

RFB D2S Series HID Bulbs - For an upgraded look - CLICK HERE for more information!!

Bulb Temperatures Available:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
USP Motorsports | RFB LED Interior Lighting Kit for the Porsche 996!!!

CLICK HERE to order!!

Questions?
Email: phil@uspmotorsports.com
Phone: (888) 755-7772
or PM me!!

Attached Images                   

Last edited by Chris Green@USP; 05-06-2013 at 02:18 PM.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:08 PM
Former Vendor
Chris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green@USP has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you for all the interest, sales and pms. All pm's have been replied to.

Old 01-10-2013, 01:55 PM
Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !
Free bump for you.

How are your D2S bulbs any different then let say these guys. I tend to like the light from lower K bulbs like 4300 and maybe 5k bulbs, so why are yours better?

An example
http://www.delonixradar.com.au/hid-x...lbs-globes.php

Old 01-10-2013, 02:38 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Engine Guy
Free bump for you.

How are your D2S bulbs any different then let say these guys. I tend to like the light from lower K bulbs like 4300 and maybe 5k bulbs, so why are yours better?

An example
http://www.delonixradar.com.au/hid-x...lbs-globes.php
Engine Guy,

First, thanks for the bump!

I cant speak to other brands but I can say that our bulb quality is something we worked hard on. Like our other lighting accessories we work with our manufactures to insure that end consumers receive a product and standard that we can be proud of.

We also enjoy offering a 3 year limited warranty on our bulbs to the original purchaser.

I hope that helps.

Thanks,
Phil

Old 01-10-2013, 04:01 PM
Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !Engine Guy Is a GOD !
OK so do they actually generate more light then the standard bulbs or are they just the same wattage with a different K value?

Are the bulb filament chambers Xenon filled or are they Halogen type?

Old 01-10-2013, 04:46 PM
Former Vendor
OK so do they actually generate more light then the standard bulbs or are they just the same wattage with a different K value?

Are the bulb filament chambers Xenon filled or are they Halogen type?
Hmm, Let me answer this the best I can. If bulb "A" is 35W and bulb "B" is 35W but different Kelvin values then the only thing that would change is the "Hue" of the light - the amount of light would be the same. Now different Kelvin temperatures adjust the "Hue" of the light. So then its up to the person to determine if they can see "further" or "clearer".

Our bulbs are Xenon gas filled.

I hope that helps,

Old 01-10-2013, 04:55 PM
Turkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond repute
How many hp do these add?

I heard that paired with your sticker, one can get about +7hp

Old 01-10-2013, 05:00 PM
OK so do they actually generate more light then the standard bulbs or are they just the same wattage with a different K value??
OK So now I quote myself. Answer me Via PM if that is something you do not want to advertise.

Old 01-10-2013, 05:05 PM
Former Vendor
OK So now I quote myself. Answer me Via PM if that is something you do not want to advertise.
Sorry about that - our bulbs are 35W and we offer them in three different Kelvin ratings. 4300, 6000, 8000.

Old 01-11-2013, 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by Chris Green@USP
Sorry about that - our bulbs are 35W and we offer them in three different Kelvin ratings. 4300, 6000, 8000.

OK my tip to you.... You need to make a LED light bar to replace the spoiler light. Now that the group buy for the LED tail lights has made it to production stage I am sure that will be a hot seller too. Remember it was my tip so I expect a good discount on my own.

Old 01-11-2013, 10:46 AM
Duff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond reputeDuff0000 has a reputation beyond repute
OK my tip to you.... You need to make a LED light bar to replace the spoiler light. Now that the group buy for the LED tail lights has made it to production stage I am sure that will be a hot seller too. Remember it was my tip so I expect a good discount on my own.
They already make a led 3rd brake light. It's been available for years.

Old 01-11-2013, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by Duff0000
They already make a led 3rd brake light. It's been available for years.
Yeah I know there is one out there but it is not from USP.

For the life of me I can not remember who it was though.

Old 01-11-2013, 10:51 AM
JSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond reputeJSBear has a reputation beyond repute
Maxspeed ..

http://www.maxspeed-motorsports.com/...rakelight.html

Had one on my car for a couple years.

Yeah I know there is one out there but it is not from USP.

For the life of me I can not remember who it was though.

Old 01-11-2013, 03:57 PM
Former Vendor
^thanks for sharing we are looking into our own version of it as well.

Old 01-14-2013, 11:16 AM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Chris Green@USP
^thanks for sharing we are looking into our own version of it as well.
Anxious to see the final product.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: USP Motorsports presents | The RFB LED Interior Lighting Kit for the Porsche 996!