IPD Intake Plenums – Summer Special from RSS –

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 05:46 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Exclamation IPD Intake Plenums – Summer Special from RSS –

IPD Intake Plenums – Forum Member Summer Special from RSS –
There has never been a better time to upgrade to the IPD Performance Intake Plenum for 996 n/a models including C4S.
Original price: $995
Special Price through September 5th 2009: $800

Last edited by Sales@RSS; 06-02-2010 at 10:39 AM.
Old 08-24-2009, 07:20 PM
wayda racing is infamous around these parts
what is the typical increase with this bigger intake?

Old 09-03-2009, 04:35 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by wayda racing
what is the typical increase with this bigger intake?
On a 996 3.4 or 3.6 - you can expect approx. 24-25HP /22TQ Gain from the IPD Plenum.
Feel free to contact us with additional questions.
How is T.O. these days? I grew up in your town...
Thanks for the post...

Old 09-03-2009, 04:37 PM
Former Vendor
Update - IPD Plenum Promotion Extended Until September 30th

Good news for anyone thinking about trying the IPD Plenum, we are extending the Summer Promotional Pricing until September 30th, 2009.
Feel free to contact us or any of our authorized dealers near you, thanks...

Old 09-13-2009, 06:40 AM
SoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud of
I live in San Clemente, but am out of the country for a few months on business. Is it possible to get this deal when I get back and have it installed as well? Let me know. Thanks.

Old 09-14-2009, 10:59 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by SoCal C4S
I live in San Clemente, but am out of the country for a few months on business. Is it possible to get this deal when I get back and have it installed as well? Let me know. Thanks.
When you get back to town, we would be happy to work something out with you. Feel free to contact me directly. Bryan

Old 09-14-2009, 11:00 AM
SoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud ofSoCal C4S has much to be proud of
Thanks Bryan. I look forward to it.

Old 11-06-2009, 07:55 PM
Katmanz is infamous around these parts
is this still on or are any sales coming up???

Old 11-07-2009, 09:48 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Katmanz
is this still on or are any sales coming up???
Hi Katmanz, the IPD special offer is over but we have announced new reduced pricing from last year on all the IPD Plenums. The plenums for 996 N/A 3.4/3.6 are now normally priced at $899 and available through any of our authorized dealers around the country. Feel free to contact me directly with questions... Thanks, Bryan