996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Greetings from Minnesota--2003 996 C4S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 04:11 PM
JonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to behold
I've seen the Ford GT too!

Originally Posted by CaRJoE0220
YEA!!!! Go NE!!!!!! haha

Funny there are a few nice Stillwater cars to, You ever see that Ford GT rolling around out there, picked up from Stillwater Ford
I saw the Ford GT once too-- a nice site. When I was a kid I had a race set, and the GT was my favorite car! I modded it with special contacts, wheels, and a hand wrapped rotor. Then I burnt it up using the wrong oil . . .

Stillwater attracts an unusual amount of nice cars. I think it's the drive along the St. Croix. Have seen the occasional Ferrari, Lamborghini, and, just once, a Shelby Cobra (or one of the almost perfect replicas). Of course a nice mix of Porsches, too!

Old 10-18-2007, 04:14 PM
JonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the comments regarding wheels--have till spring to decide, but looking is half the fun. Think I will stick with 18" as our roads around here, well, let's say they are not very nice.

No kidding about the addiction part--my next post will be a question about the Porsche sports exhaust . . .

Old 10-18-2007, 09:15 PM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to 6 !!!! and BIG congrats!!!!
Great car!

Old 10-18-2007, 09:57 PM
CaRJoE0220 is infamous around these partsCaRJoE0220 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JonC4S
No kidding about the addiction part--my next post will be a question about the Porsche sports exhaust . . .
I have the PSE (Porsche Sport Exhaust) Also jsut installed the K&N and let me tell you, Sounds like a beast. I have NEVER been a fan of the stock 911 exhaust sound, just never sounded like a true sports car to me. But coupled with this exhaust...... I have gotten plenty of comments on how great it sounds. If we get a local G2G going sometime in the spring you can here it in person. The guy who owned my car now has a turbo and he said the only thing he misses is how my car sounds better then his haha

Old 10-19-2007, 07:08 AM
stevefrommn has a spectacular aura aboutstevefrommn has a spectacular aura aboutstevefrommn has a spectacular aura about
Wecome
It's been raining so much lately here in MN I haven't driven the P-car or riden my mountain bike. I'm getting withdrawal from both. Glad to have another P-car nut in MN. I have had mine since 99. I'm in Minnetonka.

Steve

Old 10-19-2007, 08:17 AM
RocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant future
Call and speak with Damon at The Tire Rack. Very knowledgeable about P cars.

Old 10-20-2007, 10:13 AM
slicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to behold
I have been dreaming about a C4S year round in MN... I will be curious to hear how it does; I'm sure it will work well with snows.

Old 10-21-2007, 02:17 AM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Jon, welcome to the 6 man... Now go hide your checkbook and shred all your credit cards because this site loves to spend your money...

Old 10-21-2007, 07:39 AM
As in your HRE wheels? . . . Nice.