996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Funniest thing ever!! $100 6speedonline membership!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2004, 12:48 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Would somebody please FREE ERIC?

Old 05-19-2004, 02:09 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by SANDOVAL
Well well I do know the guy that did this afterall... he is a damn cool guy too. I enjoy being arround Eric. Banned from the track for passing NOW THIS... oh the humanity....
SANDOVAL,
as u can see, he does not like to follow rules!

Old 05-19-2004, 02:35 PM
Tool Pants is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by dpblessing
wtf...!?
mine says band too ?!!
whew... but it is spel't different, so that means I am not really banned.
Guys, you can change that to read anything you want...
I am guessing that Eric changed his himself, but who knows.
There are those that take copyright and trademark issues very seriously, and perhaps rightly so.
How do you change that. Very interesting. Might want to try Bland. Guess I will have to start clicking on things.

Old 05-19-2004, 02:57 PM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 is infamous around these partsHamann7 is infamous around these parts
Oh man, whoever banned Eric must be a horridly bland person.

That person definitely belongs on Wanklist, not here.

Old 05-19-2004, 04:18 PM
CA996 is infamous around these parts
FREE ERIC FREE ERIC FREE ERIC

Old 05-19-2004, 07:26 PM
carcrazee is infamous around these parts
lets go to dunkin donuts and have a hunger strike until eric can come out and play..

Old 05-19-2004, 07:48 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Guys - no one banned Eric - he must have done this himself after realizing this was one of the dumbest pranks or whatever in a long time - you can unregister and change your name to anything you want under your user name - just please have some tact is all we ask

DJ

Old 05-19-2004, 10:26 PM
dpblessing is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Tool Pants
How do you change that. Very interesting. Might want to try Bland. Guess I will have to start clicking on things.
user control panel...
edit profile...
custom user text...

Old 05-19-2004, 11:34 PM
Don Relentless is infamous around these parts
Hi, i am eric's brother, as you can see the resemblence from our baby photo's (avatar). wanted to first say thanks to all my bro's friends that tried to support him. unfortunately he was band, although Darren says he wasn't. Eric want's you to check your email Darren he sent you a nice letter, and wanted to let everyone know that Darren is a cool dude he has chated with him on several occassions. He is not sorry for the free advertising he did or comical entertainment that he wanted the 6speeders to enjoy. he just wished some of you would have used some common sense and know that no one in their right mind would have ever paid a $100 for this membership without doing their homework, and if you say otherwise then you're simply here just to debate. it's like burning the witchs of Salem. we make judgement calls based on statistical facts everyday, ebayers are CHEAP. as for Stryke your avitar is scary and you don't know sarcasm, you really think he needed the money with a car like his. eric say's "don't eat the tuna cause it's killing the dophins" and he will see you at the ferrari run and willow.

BTW got a Carrera Gt see new thread.

Last edited by Don Relentless; 05-19-2004 at 11:41 PM.
Old 05-19-2004, 11:42 PM
CA996 is infamous around these parts
Damm I never realized Eric had a brother and a twin no less. Please give Eric my regards and tell him not to eat the cake that is being sent. It will contain a file to SET HIM FREE.

Old 05-19-2004, 11:50 PM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Don Relentless
Hi, i am eric's brother, as you can see the resemblence from our baby photo's (avatar). wanted to first say thanks to all my bro's friends that tried to support him. unfortunately he was band, although Darren says he wasn't. Eric want's you to check your email Darren he sent you a nice letter, and wanted to let everyone know that Darren is a cool dude he has chated with him on several occassions. He is not sorry for the free advertising he did or comical entertainment that he wanted the 6speeders to enjoy. he just wished some of you would have used some common sense and know that no one in their right mind would have ever paid a $100 for this membership without doing their homework, and if you say otherwise then you're simply here just to debate. it's like burning the witchs of Salem. we make judgement calls based on statistical facts everyday, ebayers are CHEAP. as for Stryke your avitar is scary and you don't know sarcasm, you really think he needed the money with a car like his. eric say's "don't eat the tuna cause it's killing the dophins" and he will see you at the ferrari run and willow.

BTW got a Carrera Gt see new thread.
I know plenty of sarcasm, but I do not know Eric, nor have I ever read his posts before and therefore I do not know when he is joking or not. I knew how to get eBay information and shared it with Darren. Simple as that!

Old 05-19-2004, 11:56 PM
Stryke, Eric's not pissed about how you nailed him, it was quite clever. just would have thought you would know a $100 buys you a cup of coffee in LA.

Old 05-20-2004, 12:04 AM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
That's what made no sense to me but since I don't know him at all and he said it, I had to take him seriously. As you can tell by the posts on the other mirror thread (which seems to have been deleted) I didn't even know what kind of car he had.

Old 05-20-2004, 12:07 AM
cheers...

Old 05-20-2004, 12:15 AM
02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute
where's eric ????

lol

see u on sunday guys..