996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Anyone have a 99-01 996 aero for sale?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 04:44 PM
bavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to all
Anyone have a 99-01 996 aero for sale?

Looking for a 99-01 996 aero, 6 speed, anyone looking to sell their's or know of one for sale?

Will consider all colors if the price is right, yellow is my preffered color though, must be 6spd trans, and in clean to excellent mechanical and physical condition.

Thanks, David

Old 11-27-2007, 05:34 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by bavorak
Looking for a 99-01 996 aero, 6 speed, anyone looking to sell their's or know of one for sale?

Will consider all colors if the price is right, yellow is my preffered color though, must be 6spd trans, and in clean to excellent mechanical and physical condition.

Thanks, David
You may be in luck, I've been thinking about selling, email me for pics.

Old 11-28-2007, 10:13 AM
chsu74 is infamous around these parts
Old 11-28-2007, 10:44 AM
Banned
Benjamin Choi is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Exlondoner
You may be in luck, I've been thinking about selling, email me for pics.
you'd be dumb not to get exlondoner's sy 911 - get 'er done

Old 11-28-2007, 11:26 AM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Cheers Ben

Old 11-28-2007, 01:51 PM
icemann633 is infamous around these parts
Everything is for sale if the price is right!

Old 11-28-2007, 04:20 PM
bavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to all
Hi guy's, fist off let me say that Exlondoner's car is absolutly stunning, I think anyone would agree! This is exactly the car I would want stock.

I guess i should have been more specific when creating this post. Although Exlondoner's car is exactly the look that I want, it is more than i am willing to spend right now. I know peoples opinions will vary from a buyers and sellers point of view, I know the price range can be far spread on these cars due to options and expensive mods that some people add.

I have been looking for quite some time and feel i know what these car's are selling for, If only I had not been so picky when it came to colour and options I can recall about 10 cars this summer, which i would have been happy with.

My range for this car is a max of 28.5 for a 99, 30 for a 00 and 31.5 for a 01.

My dad recently purchased a very clean 00 aero c2 coupe with 63xxxmls, 19 Champions, Pss9, sport exhaust, painted console and suede headliner for 28.5K, I am looking for a similar situation.

Thanks, David

Old 12-03-2007, 07:08 AM
chsu74 is infamous around these parts
Good Luck on your search

Old 12-03-2007, 11:28 AM
CABRIO C4 is infamous around these parts

Thanks, David
How much are you willing to send?

Old 12-03-2007, 04:32 PM
What do you have to offer? I would probably bring you the cheque in person rather than send it, I think you meant "spend" not "send" lol

Check my prior post, I stated what I'm looking to spend for different model years, those numbers are not carved in stone but but would take something really special for me to deviate much from those figures, I think the numbers I posted are fairly close to current selling prices for this car without many aftermarket mods.

Thanks, David

Old 12-03-2007, 08:59 PM
mountainC4 is a splendid one to beholdmountainC4 is a splendid one to beholdmountainC4 is a splendid one to beholdmountainC4 is a splendid one to beholdmountainC4 is a splendid one to beholdmountainC4 is a splendid one to beholdmountainC4 is a splendid one to beholdmountainC4 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, David
mine is going to be traded in tommorow morning, PM me and I will give you dealer info, maybe you can score a deal. it is being sold cheap because he is giving me a great deal on a gt3

it is a 99 with 46k miles in very good condition. Factory aero,ssk,pss9,tubi,gt3 sways,trg drop links,3rd radiator,x51 oil pan, engine pro plate.

Old 12-04-2007, 09:52 AM
Porsche Chick
RobynC is infamous around these partsRobynC is infamous around these parts
Buy as new as you can afford...

Buy mine!

Good luck with your search.

Old 12-04-2007, 10:04 AM
Banned
Benjamin Choi is infamous around these parts
your rides are always clean, roby

Old 12-05-2007, 10:06 AM
Very nice, you'd be hard done to find a better example

Originally Posted by RobynC

Buy mine!

Old 12-05-2007, 12:58 PM
YoopsRacing is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RobynC

Buy mine!

a great tag btw.............nice toys

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone have a 99-01 996 aero for sale?