996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

New Pss9 Group Buy!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 03:14 PM
Russcan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RAW-MEAN
Please forgive my ignorant question. But can some one tell me how this effects the ride that makes such a difference, can you control it from inside the car or is it set once. Please give me a little more info. I just picked up my HREs and a lot of friends recommend lowering the car??? but beside a better stance how is it different from what I already have?? Thanks
You cannot adjust it inside the car. You do have the ablity to set your ride height to the height you want and also have 9 settings for ride quality and firmness. They also are said to improve your ride over stock for the street and the handling will be much improved. So you can lower your car very low and have equal if not better ride over stock. Thats why I want them. People on the forum who do not overly track there car love them.

Old 12-09-2007, 11:23 AM
We have 2-3 people now. Anyone else coming in? The Pss9's are the best value out there right now for the street. They are also proven and many here swear by them. Get'em now before there all gone!!!!

Old 12-09-2007, 03:32 PM
bruceinmiami is infamous around these parts
is this for springs and shocks?

Old 12-09-2007, 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by bruceinmiami
is this for springs and shocks?
It's for the full coilover setup that has many settings to control ride height and comfort. It's the best street setup to lower your car and have good ride quality and better handling.

Old 12-09-2007, 03:41 PM
bruceinmiami is infamous around these parts
maan if i wasn't buying a condo right now...

Old 12-10-2007, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by bruceinmiami
maan if i wasn't buying a condo right now...
I understand, but don't let this deal pass by. Pss9's have been replaced by Ps10's and there's not alot of diff. Well other than the price, which is $600-$700 more and there really no better in terms of street performance.

Old 12-10-2007, 07:59 PM
HiSide is infamous around these parts
I'll give them a call on my C4S. Assuming the 4S is in this group buy that will be one more...

Old 12-11-2007, 10:23 AM
Fat Sled is infamous around these parts
Hey Russ,

I just spoke to Stephen regarding the group buy. He said he wasn't aware of anything and would be willing to sell me the PSS9's for $2,000 incl. shipping. I passed on the deal. Please let me know if you get enough buyers so we can negotiate.

Thanks..JP

Old 12-11-2007, 12:19 PM
NIKAS is infamous around these parts
Does anyone have an email address for Steven? My C4 PSS9's billed in Sept, but no reply or shipping ETA as yet. Please PM me if you have a working email for this guy.

Old 12-11-2007, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by Fat Sled
Hey Russ,

I just spoke to Stephen regarding the group buy. He said he wasn't aware of anything and would be willing to sell me the PSS9's for $2,000 incl. shipping. I passed on the deal. Please let me know if you get enough buyers so we can negotiate.

Thanks..JP
I'll call him and remind him of what he told me last week, the date I posted the thread. If you can get 5 or more people, he would do $1800 shipped to our doors. Try him sometime after 1 tommorrow.

Thanks, Russ

Old 12-11-2007, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by HiSide
I'll give them a call on my C4S. Assuming the 4S is in this group buy that will be one more...
It can't hurt to have you on the list. C4 or C2 it's another sale for them. I plan on calling him tommorow, and I'll talk to him about C4's and C2's. I'm sure he will work with us.

Old 12-11-2007, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by NIKAS
Does anyone have an email address for Steven? My C4 PSS9's billed in Sept, but no reply or shipping ETA as yet. Please PM me if you have a working email for this guy.
You can go on Ebay and find them listed selling Pss9's on the search engine. They have sold over 10,000 items at 100% feedback, so I'm sure you can trust them. I would get there phone number and squeak a little bit. You know what I mean?

Old 12-12-2007, 09:14 AM
Angry

Well sorry to tell you guys, but Stephen said that Bilstein just had a price increase on the Pss9 kits. That really does not make sense because the Pss10's are out. That got me to thinking, I think Bilstein is modding the Pss9 with an extra dampening setting and attaching a module with it to control inside the car the settings from inside the car. Which is what they call now a Ps10. Well, Stephen said with the new price, the best he could do was $2000 shipped. I'm not sure I'm going in any more. Before he had them listed on Ebay for $2000 plus shipping and was willing to sell the with a 5 or more group buy for $1800 shipped. Now he has them listed on Ebay for $2100 and is only willing to do $2000 shipped. The Gap on price should be the same, which would be $200. He declined to accept $1900 shipped which I would be OK with. What do you guys think. If there's anyone out there who can sell The Pss9's for $1800-$1900 shipped with a group buy of 5 or more, let us know.

Old 12-12-2007, 10:48 AM
YoopsRacing is infamous around these parts
WOW I'm glad we got our C2 version in the last group buy for 1775.00 shipped. I will ask again, did anyone ask him for a group price on PSS10s?

Old 12-12-2007, 10:58 AM
Originally Posted by YoopsRacing
WOW I'm glad we got our C2 version in the last group buy for 1775.00 shipped. I will ask again, did anyone ask him for a group price on PSS10s?
He said C2 kits in the Ps10's are not ready yet. So he was not able to give a price on them yet.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Pss9 Group Buy!!!!!