996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

New Pss9 Group Buy!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 04:15 PM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Russcan
I can understand that. I also inform Paul to Become a Sponsor. Also, you had made me a great offer on Pss9's before of $1850 shipped. Sorry, but something came up at that time and I could not spend the cash then. When I was ready to buy again I called you back first and you told me you only had Ps10's because Bilstein re-bought your Pss9's back and sent you Ps10's. Otherwise I would hav bought them from you. One question, why do you think Bilstein is buying back Pss9's from there customers?
I don't ever recall offering $1850 shipped. You may want to go back to your old PM's.

Bilstein said they were coming out with the PSS10's. When I said I want those instead of what I had, they took them back.

I want the latest and greatest, not old technology.

Please don't take any of this the wrong way. I am a car guy, too. I know where you are all coming from. I also value my money.

I just prefer to buy from known companies even if it costs me a few dollars more. It gives me peace of mind. Lastly, I always treat my clients the way I would want to be treated when I purchase parts for my car.

Last edited by Josh/AWE; 12-13-2007 at 04:27 PM.
Old 12-13-2007, 04:27 PM
PS_Parts is infamous around these parts
I don't know who Mike/AWE is and I don't know why he is bashing me and calling me a "fly by night"

We've been in business for over 30 years specializing in Porsche/Audi. I sell stuff on ebay with a great feedback record.

Russcan invited me to join the board after contacting me about parts for his car.

I am a Porsche man myself, I have 2 1981 911 targas (1 of which I brought back from Germany in 1984)

And I fully intend to sign up as a Sponsor, it woudn't be right if I didn't.

Old 12-13-2007, 04:36 PM
ZEMDOGG is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Mike/A.W.E.
I don't ever recall offering $1850 shipped. You may want to go back to your old PM's.

Bilstein said they were coming out with the PSS10's. When I said I want those instead of what I had, they took them back.

I want the latest and greatest, not old technology.

Please don't take any of this the wrong way. I am a car guy, too. I know where you are all coming from. I also value my money.

I just prefer to buy from known companies even if it costs me a few dollars more. It gives me peace of mind. Lastly, I always treat my clients the way I would want to be treated when I purchase parts for my car.
Mike im with you. Peice of mind goes a long long way. Just building a relationship is worth so much more. We should especially support the board sponsors. Keep up the good work and thank you for offering competitive prices with great knowledge to boot.

Old 12-13-2007, 04:38 PM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ZEMDOGG
Mike im with you. Peice of mind goes a long long way. Just building a relationship is worth so much more. We should especially support the board sponsors. Keep up the good work and thank you for offering competitive prices with great knowledge to boot.
Zemdogg, thanks.

Old 12-13-2007, 04:41 PM
c2mojo is infamous around these parts
I still don't get the $50-$100 savings thing here. Why not buy from a long established board sponsor? Yes, work them on price but scrounging for $100 and spending your day making calls is beyond me personally. I am not saying buy from so-and-so but come on, these sponsors spend their day educating us, installing for us, servicing our cars, and are in the business to make a few hundred on a $2K coil-over set. I know I am in business to make a few clams.

This thread reminds me of when I was 20 in a Honda trying to mod my car and still have a few pennies for Taco Bell...

Old 12-13-2007, 04:44 PM
Former Vendor
Bottom line.

I am not here to ruffle feathers or bash other companies.

I just wanted you all to know who we are and our philosophy on how we operate. I will not win you all over, but those that can apprecicate these virtues will seek us out even if it costs a few dollars more.

Thanks.

Old 12-13-2007, 05:00 PM
ZEMDOGG is infamous around these parts
This is exactly why I got out of the parts business. More power to ya Mike. Keep the faith. It's a tough crowd out there. : )

Old 12-13-2007, 05:39 PM
Fat Sled is infamous around these parts
Thanks for all the research...

Thanks Russ for taking the time out to research the product and get a fair deal for all interested....JP

Old 12-13-2007, 06:15 PM
Russcan is infamous around these parts
To all who are buyers and sellers. I want to say that I spent the time and felt an obligation to those on the forum after I said The Parts Ladi would do a deal for $1800 shipped to get all of you and myself the best price. Then he went and changed the deal around. At that time I was pretty Pissed and felt like a knot head. I went out then top try and get that deal and called alot of folks asking them straight up if they could help us. Wee finally found one stand up guy "Paul" Once he heard it was for serveral people he said he would de $1900 shipped which other than the Parts Ladi, was quite a bit more than a couple $100 bucks. More Like $300-$400 which will buy alot of Taco Bell, which I personaly like. Everything was fine and we were on our way to Pss9 Heaven then Mike came in on the thread. Which he has every right to do. However, there were comments made by A.W.E. that suggested that some " He did not Name Names" vendors might not be able to back up the product or service us. We'll even though it was not meant direct, it still affects my hard work to get a good price and leaves everyone else feeling not sure. So no one win's. The don't buy from Paul because of uncertainty and the don't buy from A.W.E. because they don't do group buys. Now it's gotten way out of hand with people defending and making funning comments about people wanting to save money. Look, here it is nice and simple. Someone came in and crashed our thread. Plain and simple. They may not have meant to, but it happened. So in good will. Can we just let and go?

Old 12-13-2007, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by Fat Sled
Thanks Russ for taking the time out to research the product and get a fair deal for all interested....JP
Glad to do it!

Old 12-14-2007, 05:34 AM
Originally Posted by Dev911
Why not support a board sponsor? We're talking $100. difference on a $2000. part.
Theres a price for piece of mind, $100. isn't even worth the whole group buy in my opinion.
Here's the thing. Mike/Awe cannot sell Pss9's because

1. He does not have them, he has Pss10's now and there alot more than $100 extra. Mike could you please post a price for Ps10's?

2. We cannot buy something from a board sponsor that he does not have. That's why you don't come on a Pss9 thread and high jack it trying to sell Pss10's. It's all in the thread title!

Old 12-16-2007, 08:22 PM
99C2 is infamous around these parts
vedafvad

Old 12-16-2007, 08:36 PM
996CABOVA is a jewel in the rough996CABOVA is a jewel in the rough996CABOVA is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by 99C2
vedafvad

Old 12-20-2007, 06:36 AM
Brando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud of
Cool

Well.....I was just quoted $1895 shipped from Shox.com for my C4S, but......

They said they are on back order until Jan 20th, 08.

Old 12-26-2007, 10:13 AM
PS_Parts is infamous around these parts
I can match that price if you are interested and have them in stock

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Pss9 Group Buy!!!!!