996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Are the girlfriend of wife allowed to drive the porsche?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 08:56 AM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
Mine doesnt know hot to drive a manual

Old 12-27-2007, 09:59 AM
newport996 is infamous around these partsnewport996 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 911C4S
What's scary is when it's girls night out, guess what car they want to take out? Can you imagine a Pcar filled with 4 girls in Hollywood clubbing. "I have a bad feeling."
What 2 girls wanna get stuffed in the back of the car?????

Old 12-27-2007, 10:02 AM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by newport996
What 2 girls wanna get stuffed in the back of the car?????
its a pcar, ive been in that situation a few times, to girls even wanted to ride in mine when I drove to Vegas, they didnt complain at all

Old 12-27-2007, 10:03 AM
newport996 is infamous around these partsnewport996 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by adybuncio
its a pcar, ive been in that situation a few times, to girls even wanted to ride in mine when I drove to Vegas, they didnt complain at all
I have not gotten more than one in the back....and that was a TINY one...lol...

Old 12-27-2007, 10:07 AM
jox
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by adybuncio
If you had been on your A game, you would've drawn conclusions . . .

Not opposed to really stiff suspension in an awkward position for a long time = not opposed to buttsecks.

Man, I should write a book about these things.

Old 12-27-2007, 10:15 AM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
let her drive man

Old 12-27-2007, 01:43 PM
Tom Pepper is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

She never wanted to learn to drive the stick shift or to ride the Ducati. She is an awesome passenger in/on both.

I have kept my 993 not only an one owner car this way, but an one driver car, too. 143,00 miles and 14 years later I am still a happy boy about the whole arrangement.

Old 12-27-2007, 03:52 PM
99C2 is infamous around these parts
Let her drive?

She never wnats to drive any of my cars in the past. I let her drive the C2 recently and now she wants her own!

99C2

Old 12-27-2007, 03:58 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 99C2
Let her drive?

She never wnats to drive any of my cars in the past. I let her drive the C2 recently and now she wants her own!

99C2
just my little ol' opinion, being a girl and all. lol! for what it's worth....if she wants one....as long as she contributes financially....i would have no problem. but to get one just because? hmm......

i think one appreciates and takes better care of the pcar if one has to contribute and work for it rather than a hand over.

i work full time as does the hubby. if i didn't, i wouldn't even think of expecting to get one.

good luck!

Old 12-27-2007, 04:02 PM
jstgermaine is infamous around these parts
I would, no worries at all.

She never will though. No desire to learn how to drive a manual. I tried to get her to learn once, her reply was: Why should I? Every car I want comes with an automatic.

Old 12-27-2007, 04:43 PM
Dervish is infamous around these parts
My girlfriend has an '07 Boxster tip so she never feels the need. The idea of her having to shift whilst shes talking scares the cr*p out of me! haha, JOKE!

Actually, the first time I was ever in a p-car was a guards red 996 cab, roof down, sprawled over the back mini seats while a very capable brunette expertly raced through tiny London streets, gassing away to the blonde next to her, what a smile I had on my face

Old 12-27-2007, 07:17 PM
dhrecon is infamous around these parts
If you let her drive then how are you suppose to get road head?

Old 12-27-2007, 08:18 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
just my little ol' opinion, being a girl and all. lol! for what it's worth....if she wants one....as long as she contributes financially....i would have no problem. but to get one just because? hmm......

i think one appreciates and takes better care of the pcar if one has to contribute and work for it rather than a hand over.

i work full time as does the hubby. if i didn't, i wouldn't even think of expecting to get one.

good luck!
I agree BG. I bought each of my Porsche's with my own hard earned cash - and I appreciate it everytime I sit behind the wheel. I do all my own detailing and take care of all my mods and getting it maintained!

Last edited by gretapass; 12-27-2007 at 08:21 PM.
Old 12-27-2007, 08:19 PM
JonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to beholdJonC4S is a splendid one to behold
Sure--she drives faster than I do!

Old 12-27-2007, 08:35 PM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
I would have no problem whatsoever if she knows how to REALLY drive

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Are the girlfriend of wife allowed to drive the porsche?