996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Snapped a few pics hardtop on..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 03:36 PM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Snapped a few pics hardtop on..

Cleaned out my store room and decided to put the hartop on for the winter. I like the change with it on...

Old 01-13-2008, 05:02 PM
c2mojo is infamous around these parts
Car looks great, I like the hardtop

Did you paint the grills white?

Old 01-13-2008, 05:43 PM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks, no they are aluminum

Old 01-13-2008, 06:22 PM
co79 is infamous around these parts
Nice collection! Do you know what wing you have? Looks familiar.

Old 01-13-2008, 06:59 PM
JoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond repute
Really like your fron bumper and the CF center console...

Old 01-13-2008, 07:04 PM
GTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud of
Great looking car. Fan of soft top myself, not a hard top. Great pics though. I was in Fresno a month ago, mid 70's I recall. What is it now? lower 70's?

Old 01-13-2008, 07:08 PM
AsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the roughAsianImage is a jewel in the rough
Looking good! mine is on too for the HARSH Los Angeles WINTER!

check the avatar!

Old 01-13-2008, 07:36 PM
Modaholic
Originally Posted by co79
Nice collection! Do you know what wing you have? Looks familiar.
Thanks!!, yes its made my Mashaw, its the ERS wing.

Originally Posted by JoelPirela
Really like your fron bumper and the CF center console...
Thanks Joel!

Originally Posted by GTGuy
Great looking car. Fan of soft top myself, not a hard top. Great pics though. I was in Fresno a month ago, mid 70's I recall. What is it now? lower 70's?
Winter finally came, its 65

Old 01-13-2008, 07:40 PM
hph
hph is infamous around these parts
Love the rear wing and the wheels... if you don't mind me asking what brand and where can i get a wing like yours...

Old 01-13-2008, 07:43 PM
Modaholic
Originally Posted by hph
Love the rear wing and the wheels... if you don't mind me asking what brand and where can i get a wing like yours...

Thanks, its the ERS 996 wing, half way down the page
http://www.mashaw.com/html/product_info.html

Tell Michael I sent you.

Old 01-13-2008, 07:44 PM
sal
sal has a spectacular aura aboutsal has a spectacular aura about
Sweet rims... and feelin the hardtop, looks good.

Old 01-14-2008, 01:47 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
very nice car but i think you should have left the mesh black.

Old 01-14-2008, 01:51 PM
Modaholic
The mesh was never black, its the aluminum color, not painted.
Its a personal preference, black doesn't look good on a black car in my opinion.
Thanks for the compliment though!

Old 01-14-2008, 04:22 PM
ebcarrera is a name known to allebcarrera is a name known to allebcarrera is a name known to allebcarrera is a name known to allebcarrera is a name known to allebcarrera is a name known to all
Thumbs up

Love the car Kevin. It looks very classy and ready for business without being over the top. Please let me know if that is the turbo bumper and where you got it as well as the side skirts being MKI or MKII? I am close to changing out my wheels and those Techart Formula's look great on your car.

Old 01-14-2008, 04:33 PM
Modaholic
Thanks for the compliments!

I also have the TT rear bumper at the paint shop. I haven't touched the car in years, and just thought I'd play around a bit..

Yes the TT bumper is from
http://www.mashaw.com/html/product_info.html

its the ERS 996 wing, half way down the page

Side skirts are OEM, first generation

Hope this helps.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Snapped a few pics hardtop on..