996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

So Cal Meet/Run/Dinner at Fleming's on July 31

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2004, 11:47 PM
Rodis is infamous around these parts
To-mas,
I'm in plus one. Dont know who I'll bring yet, but I'm bringing someone.
Ron

Old 06-25-2004, 01:13 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Originally posted by Rodis
To-mas,
I'm in plus one. Dont know who I'll bring yet, but I'm bringing someone.
Ron
Awesome. Wouldn't be the same without my man Rodis!

Take care bro.

T

Old 06-25-2004, 02:54 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Ron,
we want u to bring... Larry will tell ya

Old 06-25-2004, 07:31 AM
ericdee has a spectacular aura aboutericdee has a spectacular aura aboutericdee has a spectacular aura about
I'm in.

Old 06-26-2004, 07:32 PM
Curves4S is infamous around these parts
Dang, my girl is gonna be out of town...i'll let you know if i can't find someone else to roll with me

Old 06-28-2004, 02:42 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by Curves4S
Dang, my girl is gonna be out of town...i'll let you know if i can't find someone else to roll with me
bring Paul... or does it have to be a female?

newport996,
join us.

Old 06-29-2004, 03:48 AM
PeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud of
I am in too. Me and wife will attend.

Peter

Old 07-05-2004, 07:13 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Bumpitty, bump, bump.

Check out the list on the first post...dollar figures arriving shortly.

T

Old 07-07-2004, 12:07 AM
Don Relentless is infamous around these parts
tomas, i think you should also post the menu, i think a party this big is usually catering style, maybe they will come around in a cart with diffferent racks of prime rib, like lawrys. anyhow i think dinner could take about 5 hours. maybe prebooking our meals maybe the way to go. i know you just finished all the wedding planning and may be overwhelmed, so if you need help just feel free to ask, and i'll have Tyson and Larry do everything.

Old 07-07-2004, 12:45 AM
Porsche Chick
RobynC is infamous around these partsRobynC is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by 20C4S
Robyn & kirby, come on down. let's do the PSS-9 on the 30th!
I would love to make this, but heading out to Texas that Sunday for a week of fun with my baby! Woohoo!

You guys have a blast I'll be sure to make the next one! (And bring him along next time too!)

Kirby, are you going?

Arling - I do need to hook up with you on my PSS 9. My Pcar modding days have been slowing down lately (not like I am running out of things to do!), selling my houses...moving... things are crazy as hell...but all worth it for the end result (nothing like starting over fresh! :insert crazy smiley here: ). But, I am still interested, so don't forget about me!

Old 07-07-2004, 08:20 AM
Banned
yellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really nice
me too, and my date, hopefully she won't flake last minute. you know women.

thx

Old 07-07-2004, 01:31 PM
[i]i know you just finished all the wedding planning and may be overwhelmed, so if you need help just feel free to ask, and i'll have Tyson and Larry do everything. [/B]

Menu is coming along with pricing...if I get stuck I'll send Tyson and Larry a PM!!!!!

By the way, is that the tutu I bought you for your 16th birthday???

T

Old 07-07-2004, 11:13 PM
Don Relentless is infamous around these parts
yes, it was when you devirginized me. no for reals, if you need help let me know i would be more than happy to help, i'll have Arling and Ron take care of it.

Old 07-08-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Don Relentless
yes, it was when you devirginized me. no for reals, if you need help let me know i would be more than happy to help, i'll have Arling and Ron take care of it.
Right, I remember now...rash still hasn't gone away...

Ron can't help cause he's busy buying wheels...Arling can't help cause he's busy buying cars....

T

Old 07-09-2004, 12:51 PM
CA 996 is infamous around these parts
Ron is done wheel shopping and Arlings cars don't come in for awhile. At least that's what Donrelentless told me.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: So Cal Meet/Run/Dinner at Fleming's on July 31