996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Snow White is here! Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 08:08 AM
ZEMDOGG is infamous around these parts
NO FN way! Did you buy this car in Texas? I think this was the same exact car I almost bought! It has to be!

Old 08-01-2008, 09:52 AM
Banned
Benjamin Choi is infamous around these parts
snow white looks great. don't black out the wheels. cheap and whatever mod. get some champions or HRE C90s or something like that.

Old 08-01-2008, 11:32 AM
pcar604 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ZEMDOGG
NO FN way! Did you buy this car in Texas? I think this was the same exact car I almost bought! It has to be!
I'm pretty sure it's the same one from Flower Mound, TX. I was considering it as well. The dealer told me he sold it to someone in Canada.

Anyways... awesome car! Looks perfect.

Old 08-01-2008, 11:44 AM
ZEMDOGG is infamous around these parts
^^^ Wow it would of been mine if the deal on my car went through. Apparently it was very track involved. Hell of a nice car though especially with those options. I went as far as to have a Used car inspection done on it at the local dealer!

Old 08-01-2008, 12:12 PM
ls911 has a spectacular aura aboutls911 has a spectacular aura aboutls911 has a spectacular aura about
Congratulations

What a great buy/find! Love the look/color of it. I would not change anything at this point (including the wheel color).

Looks fantastic

Though I would like more of that snow white...uh..pics please.

Old 08-01-2008, 01:28 PM
bavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Ray
really look like a GT3, you may add roll bar since you have GT3 seats already! From your pics, I guess you're from TO?

Thanks Ray, You made things easy for me, the White wheels look great.
The only issue will be keeping them clean.

I'm actually from Waterloo. If you are ever in the area and see the car around be sure to honk or wave. Thanks again for the photo shop.

Cheers, David

Old 08-01-2008, 01:32 PM
bavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to allbavorak is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ZEMDOGG
Probably, they had it priceed high on the lot and we could not negotiate a price at the time, the actual deal happened about 6 weeks later when I bumped my offer somewhat.

I guess you were trying to hold out for an even better price than me?

Old 08-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Originally Posted by ls911
Congratulations

What a great buy/find! Love the look/color of it. I would not change anything at this point (including the wheel color).

Looks fantastic

Though I would like more of that snow white...uh..pics please.
Thanks for the compliments, I will leave the car the way it is for the rest of the season and decide over the winter about the wheels being painted, I really like the all White look.

I will be going Camera shopping tomorrow and hopefully get some real pictures for everyone to see.

Redridge, what camera do you have? Your pictures are always absolutly stunning! I am looking for a compact digital camera, I had the Cannon sure shot 8mp, and took it back because I wasn't happy with the quality of the pictures. Simplicity is the key for me.

Cheers, David

Old 08-01-2008, 02:08 PM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
congrats! i love white p-cars.
you know, you can always swap out your PSE for a nice set of Tubis =)

Old 08-01-2008, 02:14 PM
Banned
Benjamin Choi is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by angldrkns9
that'd be a downgrade bud

Old 08-01-2008, 02:53 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Nice, congrats!

Old 08-01-2008, 04:14 PM
Originally Posted by angldrkns9
I have wanted to hear the Tubi's in person for a long time now, don't get me wrong I like the general sound of the PSE, but from Youtube clips I was expecting more burble and crackle, I think I'm going to try some high flow 200 cel cats, I hear this will enhance the sound dramatically, I want the cold start sound all the time.

Old 08-05-2008, 02:26 PM
Diablo79 is infamous around these parts
White wheels!

The white wheels are DEFINITELY more appropriate. Although I am a HUGE fan of white/black color offset, this car is so clean, the white wheels do it MUCH better justice. I can't WAIT to get my hands on a 996 GT3 wing for my '99 C2...just waiting for someone to post one for sale somewhere (out there...).

Nice ride, ENJOY!!!

Old 08-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Euclid is infamous around these parts
I almost bought that car too. Small world!
What'd you end up paying for it, if you don't mind?

Old 08-05-2008, 11:27 PM
Linko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura about
sweeetttttt.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Snow White is here! Pics