6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/)
-   996 (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/996-11/)
-   -   IPD intake plenum (https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/996/141154-ipd-intake-plenum.html)

p0rsch3 08-25-2008 10:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by RSSGREG (Post 2011132)
.... If you're a radical IPD opposed "nut swinger" who is refreshing his screen every 10 seconds jonesing for your next soap box opportunity then there is nothing else I can say.

Cheers,
Greg

Attachment 498562

RocC4S 08-25-2008 10:19 AM

1229 sold to date and 3 returned. The IPD Plenum works and it works well.

If you like your IPD plenum, thanks for all your support. If you're not sure about the plenum, they come with a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee. If you just don't want one, that's cool too. If you're a radical IPD opposed "nut swinger" who is refreshing his screen every 10 seconds jonesing for your next soap box opportunity then there is nothing else I can say.

Cheers,
Greg

PRICELESS!!! Nice Greg.

I guess the proof is in the pudding.

boxtaboy 08-25-2008 11:09 AM

Lol. Seems like someone is on a mission here. There are so many products out there made by tuners that claim they increase hp- ie. cone filter intakes, sport mufflers, cat delete pipes, etc. I've heard of none of them getting attacked in this way for such a long period of time even though ALL of them also say they are dyno verified. IMHO, you just have to decide for yourself if you like the product or not, and if not, you don't buy it. If you DO buy it and then decide it's all BS after personally experiencing it, then you offload it in the sales corner afterwards. :D
It's no big deal, yo. What's all the commotion about?! hilarious

Dervish 08-25-2008 11:23 AM

Why don't we just start a poll, those who have the product and are happy with the results, either butt dyno or paper, and those that aren't, very simple.

p0rsch3 08-25-2008 11:33 AM

^ could always do choices like "Yes / No / Undecided"

Overall though, I don't know if this would be of any value to RSS. Seems the product already stands positively on it's own merit.

Dervish 08-25-2008 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by p0rsch3 (Post 2011255)
^ could always do choices like "Yes / No / Undecided"

Overall though, I don't know if this would be of any value to RSS. Seems the product already stands positively on it's own merit.

I'm only suggesting it to show the support for this product, I know I'm happy, even enjoyed the install process...

Steve's 996 08-25-2008 11:56 AM

There are people who like to banter for the sake of banter. I for one am convinced that my Pcar will run with the IPD Plenum and run with the stock one too. Same goes for headers, air intakes, mufflers, to each his own. Note to self, move IPD Plenum to top of list of mods. hilarious

Denis GTPRO 08-25-2008 02:43 PM

I would like to say im sorry to the people on this thread for my lack of professionalism in my posts. i only post solid proven facts, am good at my job, and i like helping people get quality products for good prices. I come unglued when someone questions my reputation, knowledge, and integrity in this industry i hold very dear. because it is small once your in it, and once you make a mistake everyone will remember it. I will be here more often now that someone has told me about this situation about the slandering of my companies reputation and the acusations of fixxing my dyno numbers. My APOLOGIES to everyone except the person in question. My car will be at SEMA this year, forcefully induced 3.4 liter, WITH AN IPD PLENUM, new ap racing brakes, new software, and other goodies. There is no need for a poll. Everyone knows the plenum works. The person has been invited to my shop to use my car and my dyno he can even do the install and operate the machine. He should have no issues with that .

Denis GTPRO 08-25-2008 02:46 PM

pics of my 3.4 liter

3 Attachment(s)
here you go. Still alot to do before sema

Denis GTPRO 08-25-2008 02:47 PM

ACK,,,pay no attention to those cigars,,,,cant remove that pic. That is not my desk and those are not cuban.

Steve's 996 08-25-2008 03:11 PM

Thought you gave the cigars out as a bonus. hilarioushilarious

Denis GTPRO 08-25-2008 03:30 PM

hilarious

Originally Posted by Rooks1556 (Post 2011596)
Thought you gave the cigars out as a bonus. hilarioushilarious

Bribing customers with complimentory delicious, wonderful, 2004 cohiba limitados cubans would be nothing more than sales tactic and it would be wrong.......i shopuld have though about this long ago

p0rsch3 08-25-2008 04:38 PM

I'm up for a bit of "wrong" .. haha - Car is looking wicked.

Denis GTPRO 08-25-2008 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by p0rsch3 (Post 2011783)
I'm up for a bit of "wrong" .. haha - Car is looking wicked.

thanks i appreciate that. Swing by ill give you a couple. No purchase necessary :)

nine9six 08-25-2008 06:46 PM

1229 sold to date and 3 returned. The IPD Plenum works and it works well.

If you like your IPD plenum, thanks for all your support. If you're not sure about the plenum, they come with a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee. If you just don't want one, that's cool too. If you're a radical IPD opposed "nut swinger" who is refreshing his screen every 10 seconds jonesing for your next soap box opportunity then there is nothing else I can say.

Cheers,
Greg

Money back satisfaction! Can't go wrong there.