996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Mods by Akkurat on 8/23

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2004, 10:49 PM
fasteddie99 is infamous around these parts
The ride home was WAY better than the ride there. The car is transformed. I LOVE it ! It was great meeting all of you guys. I wish I lived closer. But then again, that would end up costing me lots of $$$... Thanks all around to Alex, George, Tyrone, Colin, Kirby (the SC is awesome) and last, but not least, to master mechanic "King" James. To all you 6speeders who don't already know: Akkurat is THE place for your mods...

Old 08-25-2004, 02:18 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Heya Ed,

It was a real pleasure and hopefully you didn't do too much weaving lol on the way home You're lucky living further away!

I'll pass this on to James

Old 08-25-2004, 05:57 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Ed, post some of your pictures...

Good thing you wiped your wheels.

Old 08-25-2004, 07:19 AM
fasteddie99 is infamous around these parts
I'm off to NY for about a week. I'll post when I get back...

Old 08-25-2004, 03:03 PM
Cody_1 is infamous around these parts
Ed -

Glad to see that your passion for mod's hasn't changed even though your car has (is this your 3rd p-car this year?). Will the madness ever end? Agreed - it's a good thing you don't live closer to Akkurat. (Un)fortunately, I work about 15 minutes away, and I smell trouble.........

- Rich

Old 08-25-2004, 03:05 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Cody, come on down....MOD TIME!

Old 08-25-2004, 03:17 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Cody_1
Ed -

Glad to see that your passion for mod's hasn't changed even though your car has (is this your 3rd p-car this year?). Will the madness ever end? Agreed - it's a good thing you don't live closer to Akkurat. (Un)fortunately, I work about 15 minutes away, and I smell trouble.........

- Rich
It's your fault! Your car will HAVE to be fast with those belts... You have no choice

Old 08-25-2004, 03:29 PM
You're right - I'd be letting down the boys in Stuttgart if I didn't drop in an extra 100 HP to go along w/ the blue belts.

The wife is already very afraid since I dropped by the shop last Friday. I'm taking her to an overnighter and spa treatment this weekend though - that's a fair trade for my getting an EVO Stage III, no? I think I'm being more than generous.

- Rich

Old 08-25-2004, 03:33 PM
Rich, the wife deserves equal treatment of course. I vote a nice Prada hand bag, the spa as you said and a romantic weekend down the coast?

I don't know how/why our wives put up with us. I think Joan is going to be kicking me out some day soon

Old 08-25-2004, 03:45 PM
After this weekend, she'll already have a nice Burberry bag, spa, and nice night at Hotel Valencia - Santana Row. Is that close enough? After all, I let her remodel a bathroom after I bought the car. So on average that's about a 10:1 spending ratio. Hmmm. Maybe not fair considering she earns more than me. :-)

Agreed - don't know how she puts up, but I'll see you soon nonetheless!

Old 08-25-2004, 04:45 PM
Hehe sounds like we've got similair wives. She's the balla' in this family. I used to be once upon a time but no more. Now I'm just a grease monkey that still does some work now and again. But I really do work hard to spend most of her money

See you soon anyways. Can't wait to do the work on the "other" thing and I promise I won't overclock that

PS Don't go to Blowfish Sushi on Santana Row. If you want Blowfish head up to SF, it's much better there