996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

ghl vs. fabspeed.. which is louder?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 12:41 PM
p0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by FastForwardwheels
Like I said, it appears to be a pretty simple design and reminds me of the "Hide-away" version that the early VW bugs were using. Not trying to slam a wrecking ball on anyone but if resonating isn't an issue for you then there are quite a few out there to consider.

I'd better stop now before I get slammed with an other reply from "You know who"
Nice attempt at "redirect" by implying some sort of conspiracy theory-
Sure I got a phat discount and free install, but why not? I loaned out my pcars for testing, provided feedback and spent time producing professional looking videos they can use. Seems like a fair trade to me- but far from "free".

I really don't care if someone doesn't like them, it's all about personal preference and that is why there are so many different options in mufflers available. Some folks like loud / mean, others like quiet, others like it somewhere in the middle. I like the AH pipes a lot based on personal use and verified results, and will continue to suggest them as a good performance product.

The thing that cheezes me off with your posts in particular is your complete lack of respect for another manufacturer's product, and total lack of foundation for comments on this product whatsoever.
Notice the inability to answer how you managed to form an opinion on the AH pipes? You can't answer because you don't know anything about them and have never used them. You are not a certified mechanic and do not have any professional performance tuning experience or engineering credentials.
So let's just cut through the BS ok? You are an expert with wheel refinishing and related parts, and getting chicks to pose for pictures. Stick with what you know.

Bottom line is you started this entire "AH propaganda" on your pcars.com forum after you were unable to install a set of AH pipes on a customer's 996. So badly was your ineptitude on the install, they were returned to AfterHours all mashed up and bent. Brian ended up fixing the set and installing them for the customer free of charge, and I think the customer was kinda pissed when he saw how easy they were to put on.
Instead of admitting you screwed up the install and didn't have the skills neccessary to install a simple set of mufflers, you went on a vendor-bashing tirade on your forum calling AH's business all sorts of insulting things, making fun of their website, claiming the pipes were made incorrectly and then locked the thread so no one else could respond. - Not professional at all and I called you out on it.

So, any warped commentary you have about this product is based solely on some odd vendetta you have against AH -or me - or both -, and is completely misleading to readers here who are simply looking for good credible information.
All the facts are on the table and everyone now knows the full story behind your comments.
If you have product opinions based on fact and experience, then by all means please share- Otherwise can the cr8p talk.

Last edited by p0rsch3; 10-15-2008 at 12:43 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:23 PM
gsieck is infamous around these parts
I don't know about "louder"--don't have experience with both. I have a complete Fabspeed system on my C2 cab--headers, 200 CEL cats, mufflers. initially I just put on the mufflers and the sound was a massive improvement vs. stock, good butt dyno too. The complete system has a much more aggressive sound, especially at WOT, but is not completely ridiculous when you roll into the neighborhood at 2AM.

In addition to sound, I was most concerned with quality and durability. When you replace a stock part that has been manufacturer developed, tested, warranteed, etc. you want to make sure you're not going to have problems. For me, there was enough experience with the Fabspeed product in the marketplace to allow me to "install it and forget it".

Good luck!

Last edited by gsieck; 10-15-2008 at 01:28 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:26 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=p0rsch3;2088035]Nice attempt at "redirect" by implying some sort of conspiracy theory-
Sure I got a phat discount and free install, but why not? I loaned out my pcars for testing, provided feedback and spent time producing professional looking videos they can use. Seems like a fair trade to me- but far from "free".

I really don't care if someone doesn't like them, it's all about personal preference and that is why there are so many different options in mufflers available. Some folks like loud / mean, others like quiet, others like it somewhere in the middle. I like the AH pipes a lot based on personal use and verified results, and will continue to suggest them as a good performance product.

The thing that cheezes me off with your posts in particular is your complete lack of respect for another manufacturer's product, and total lack of foundation for comments on this product whatsoever.
Notice the inability to answer how you managed to form an opinion on the AH pipes? You can't answer because you don't know anything about them and have never used them. You are not a certified mechanic and do not have any professional performance tuning experience or engineering credentials.
So let's just cut through the BS ok? You are an expert with wheel refinishing and related parts, and getting chicks to pose for pictures. Stick with what you know.

Bottom line is you started this entire "AH propaganda" on your pcars.com forum after you were unable to install a set of AH pipes on a customer's 996. So badly was your ineptitude on the install, they were returned to AfterHours all mashed up and bent. Brian ended up fixing the set and installing them for the customer free of charge, and I think the customer was kinda pissed when he saw how easy they were to put on.
Instead of admitting you screwed up the install and didn't have the skills neccessary to install a simple set of mufflers, you went on a vendor-bashing tirade on your forum calling AH's business all sorts of insulting things, making fun of their website, claiming the pipes were made incorrectly and then locked the thread so no one else could respond. - Not professional at all and I called you out on it.

So, any warped commentary you have about this product is based solely on some odd vendetta you have against AH -or me - or both -, and is completely misleading to readers here who are simply looking for good credible information.
All the facts are on the table and everyone now knows the full story behind your comments.
If you have product opinions based on fact and experience, then by all means please share- Otherwise can the cr8p talk.[/quote]

Whatever "dude". . . .

Say what you want but I know there is more than meets the eye. No one goes to bat that hard for a discount. I'm not going to sit here and respond to all of our comments but having been the General Manager for a large Porsche parts company for several years before opening www.fastforwardwheels.com I don't think you know as much about me as you would hope to.

Personally I've held nothing against you but you're starting act like a ***** now.

Old 10-15-2008, 03:04 PM
Cj_boxster is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by p0rsch3
Instead of admitting you screwed up the install and didn't have the skills neccessary to install a simple set of mufflers.
Hi Kurt, This is Carlos, I meet you at Afterhours when you took your C2 to have the AH exhuast installed. I'd like to clear something up about the install that went down at FastForward. Im a Tech at FastForward and I did the AH muffler install on the GT3 and right away I was able to tell the AH Mufflers would not bolt right in on account of the oddly bent hangers on the AH muffler. In all the Exhaust systems I've installed on porsches, I have NEVER EVER seen a system like AH's that required flipping brackets upside down... Even after I called AH during the install to ask for advice on getting this installed correctly, They hadnt the slightest idea that they designed the exhaust with the brackets upside down. So we tried to bend the hangers on the exhuast to get it to fit but we decided to remove it cause we wouldnt want our customers driving around with a mickey mouse fitted product.

Sure... the resolution was simple however, when the manufactor cant tell a installer/customer whats needed to fit the exhaust... theres a problem. Thats what bugs me everytime i see you mention "Installation Error", As a Porsche Tech its my job to repair, upgrade and install items on these great cars, Not always to play rubic's cube with exhaust systems and I've solved some odd ball things before in these porsches but this flipped exhaust bracket stuff didnt exactly stand out like you seem to make it appear. My only guess is that AH accidentally built the exhaust and forgot which way the mounting bracket was mounted and built it backwards on account of there unfamiliarity with porsches and the only person that knew this was the installer of the exhaust on your vehicle but he failed to mention it to his staff and atleast enclose a simple instruction that the bracket needing to be flipped to be included with the exhaust system.

Also, Sure the AH exhuast is nice, the build quality is 9/10, its a really nice looking system but lets face it, its just two large resonators per side... its not ahead of its time by any means, but im not saying its crap, its a good exhaust but just may not be for everyone.

I hope this clears up any confusion you may have about our shop and me (the Installer) of this AH exhaust.

Attached Images  

Last edited by Cj_boxster; 10-15-2008 at 03:12 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 04:10 PM
p0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond reputep0rsch3 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow CJ- Looks like Eli is rounding up the troops. I do wish it had been you posting originally on pcars about this vs the rediculous puffed up comments from Eli.

I wouldn't say they are made incorrectly, because they are not- they fit perfectly. -just not like standard can mufflers with four mount points which you are more familiar with. I do know there is a video on the website that clearly shows them installed and positioned on a 996. I would consider that pretty clear instructions. One mount goes on forward upper bracket and one mount goes on lower rear bracket. Two bolts. It's pretty self explanatory. Tell me HONESTLY that you did not try to put both mounts on one side of the mufflers brackets (top or bottom) and try to mount it horizontally, instead of mounting diagonally like the website video shows. Be honest!

There are a lot of folks who had no issue putting them on, me included:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...fflers-13.html > Refer to post #190 -Next to the NavTV and SmartTop, this was one of the easiest mods I've done.
Regardless, everyone makes mistakes on occasion and it is ok to admit it. No one person knows everything.

My only gripe and sticking point with this thread is with Eli trying to openly trash a product and vendor on his pcar website, and then come over here and provide "made up" information on sound levels etc. -All based on no facts. None, zip. How is that right?
Are you going to tell folks that a suspension, exhaust or any other part sucks when you've never owned it or used it? -That is the issue.
I've OWNED two of these systems, done several dyno tests, and put a couple thousand miles on them. Wouldn't I know more about this?

CJ, you saw the pcars thread and you KNOW Eli is just here talking smack so tell me how is that professional in any way. This really has nothing to do with you or your abilities, I feel very badly that you got roped into this by "the boss".

Speaking of "conspiracy", I noticed that the thread and pics I posted on pcars showing them properly mounted on a 996 (BDPorsche's car) has been mysteriously deleted!
Don't you think this is odd CJ, that the only info remaining on pcars forum is from Eli, bolstering his position? Nice to be king eh? I've never seen someone fight so hard to be right vs admit a mistake.

Here's the 996 mounted pic that was deleted from pcars website, along with deletion of the entire thread:

Old 10-15-2008, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by FastForwardwheels
Whatever "dude". . . .

Say what you want but I know there is more than meets the eye. No one goes to bat that hard for a discount. I'm not going to sit here and respond to all of our comments but having been the General Manager for a large Porsche parts company for several years before opening www.fastforwardwheels.com I don't think you know as much about me as you would hope to.

Personally I've held nothing against you but you're starting act like a ***** now.
OMG, is your ego really as big as your post or am I misreading it?
Why would I "hope" to know more about you? What part of your "credentials" am I supposed to be impressed with? General manager of an auto parts company.. Is that a 4-year or 6-year college course? wtf is this about and how does it relate to the topic at hand????

I don't care if you were the general manager of NASA, it still does not make you a rocket scientist (or in this case, a qualified mechanic or tuner).
You sell parts, and you refinish wheels. And now you have a Porsche repair shop with no certified Porsche mechanics in house. Am I wrong?

My only goal of this "at bat" is, don't offer technical opinions on products to members based on abolutely no knowledge or experience. It's lame. I'll call it no matter what the car part or topic.
I'll again say (for the third time), if you have some verifiable info and personal experience on sound, performance, driveability of these particular mufflers post it up- That's all good. Otherwise, admit you're just talking smack because of past issues you're still upset over.

OP I apologize for your thread getting hijacked- I'm sure Eli will have one more rebuttal post and that should be the end of it.

Old 10-15-2008, 05:20 PM
Wow CJ- Looks like Eli is rounding up the troops. I do wish it had been you posting originally on pcars about this vs the rediculous puffed up comments from Eli.

I wouldn't say they are made incorrectly, because they are not- they fit perfectly. -just not like standard can mufflers with four mount points which you are more familiar with. I do know there is a video on the website that clearly shows them installed and positioned on a 996. I would consider that pretty clear instructions. One mount goes on forward upper bracket and one mount goes on lower rear bracket. Two bolts. It's pretty self explanatory. Tell me HONESTLY that you did not try to put both mounts on one side of the mufflers brackets (top or bottom) and try to mount it horizontally, instead of mounting diagonally like the website video shows. Be honest!

There are a lot of folks who had no issue putting them on, me included:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...fflers-13.html > Refer to post #190 -Next to the NavTV and SmartTop, this was one of the easiest mods I've done.
Regardless, everyone makes mistakes on occasion and it is ok to admit it. No one person knows everything.

My only gripe and sticking point with this thread is with Eli trying to openly trash a product and vendor on his pcar website, and then come over here and provide "made up" information on sound levels etc. -All based on no facts. None, zip. How is that right?
Are you going to tell folks that a suspension, exhaust or any other part sucks when you've never owned it or used it? -That is the issue.
I've OWNED two of these systems, done several dyno tests, and put a couple thousand miles on them. Wouldn't I know more about this?

CJ, you saw the pcars thread and you KNOW Eli is just here talking smack so tell me how is that professional in any way. This really has nothing to do with you or your abilities, I feel very badly that you got roped into this by "the boss".

Speaking of "conspiracy", I noticed that the thread and pics I posted on pcars showing them properly mounted on a 996 (BDPorsche's car) has been mysteriously deleted!
Don't you think this is odd CJ, that the only info remaining on pcars forum is from Eli, bolstering his position? Nice to be king eh? I've never seen someone fight so hard to be right vs admit a mistake.

Here's the 996 mounted pic that was deleted from pcars website, along with deletion of the entire thread:
Troops... Now dont say that, I just decided to hold back ever since i seen the post where you mention installer error. And I disagree with the idea that the AH exhausts being made correctly... However it doesnt mean they dont fit, it just requires 1 extra step in the installation which is sorta odd ball but its simple and they will fit once the bracket is flipped... the 2 support bracketing isnt uncommon with aftermarket porsche exhausts systems so that doesnt throw me at all.

Kurt it was obvious to me that they mounted with one support on top and one on the bottom, the problem is that the bracket needed to be literally rotated 180 degrees to properly mount the AH exhaust and no one at the AH company could help us with that issue and like i said, not 1 single exhaust I've installed for Porsche has ever needed that bracket flipped so it didnt occur to me to rotate it 180 degrees cause at first glace it looks like the AH exhaust supports are simply bent. As for your issues with Eli, i think as conversations progress between you and him, his original problem was eventually lost in translation which was once we brought to light the design issue, you fired back hard by insulting the Shop, Eli and myself (the installer) while handjobbing AH with the other hand. And in regards to Eli talking "crap" about the exhaust suspension "when you've never owned it or used it"... We dont need to own it to have experience with the installation Kurt, We've had the AH exhaust infront of us and mounted to a car so thats that. So im confused as to how you see that not owning and having an AH exhaust on our cars has todo with weather not we know the supports were designed correctly. Come on, WHY oh WHY do you think the bracket would need to be flipped... Theres no reason what so ever that this exhaust would need this unless the designer accidentally designed the supports with the brackets installed upside down.

Below is what AH should include with every exhaust they sell.

Attached Images  

Last edited by Cj_boxster; 10-15-2008 at 05:24 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 05:24 PM
Former Vendor
Wheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Dynamics has a reputation beyond repute
OMG, is your ego really as big as your post or am I misreading it?
Why would I "hope" to know more about you? What part of your "credentials" am I supposed to be impressed with? General manager of an auto parts company.. Is that a 4-year or 6-year college course? wtf is this about and how does it relate to the topic at hand????

I don't care if you were the general manager of NASA, it still does not make you a rocket scientist (or in this case, a qualified mechanic or tuner).
You sell parts, and you refinish wheels. And now you have a Porsche repair shop with no certified Porsche mechanics in house. Am I wrong?

My only goal of this "at bat" is, don't offer technical opinions on products to members based on abolutely no knowledge or experience. It's lame. I'll call it no matter what the car part or topic.
I'll again say (for the third time), if you have some verifiable info and personal experience on sound, performance, driveability of these particular mufflers post it up- That's all good. Otherwise, admit you're just talking smack because of past issues you're still upset over.

OP I apologize for your thread getting hijacked- I'm sure Eli will have one more rebuttal post and that should be the end of it.
You need not be a Certified Porsche Factory trained tech to call it as you see it. Once again you're missing the point, this forum is created for express yourself not to be offended by anyone who strokes against your product.

I've been "WORKING" in the Porsche words "YES, WORKING FOR MONEY" not just getting a FREE set of parts and becoming defender of the universe if anyone dares to compare. It's obvious that you're reaching at all angles since you have tried to shoot from everything you do know about me. How sad to drag every bit of information in about me rather that to simply admit that you don't have the informatio to compare your brand against others out there.... Might I ask for your comps when stacked up against others? YOU'RE asking for proof but don't offer anything other than a chart after installing the RSS and the cherry-bombs on your car.

Why don't you just ask if God exsist.... I can't proove that to you either but I can tell you what I've heard....

Let me say what you want to hear to end this "OH, your mufflers are the greatest thing since sliced bread", I don't know what I was thinking purchasing a set of GHL mufflers who only makes mufflers and exhaust items.

You can bet the next time I want a set of cherry-bombs, get my Honda tuned and get that JDM look all in one stop I'll be certain to swing on by and ask for you.....

Old 10-15-2008, 06:29 PM
Eli you gotta take your meds man, seriously- Are you 12?
Be a smart guy and look up public records or even the domain name in internic to see who owns it, you'll see it is not me so quit being stupid and creating "propaganda" like some drama queen.
It is all very easy info to obtain, I could pull your info in 3 minutes....shouldn't a "GM" know this? Again, you're only creating trouble based on no facts whatsoever, please prove me wrong? can't !

I think things like dyno charts and road testing are concrete- You obviously dont. You think it's ok to offer opinions on things you know nothing about, bash other peoples businesses whom you don't even know, and create false stories / information. Your perogative, still lame.

Old 10-15-2008, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by Cj_boxster
Troops... Now dont say that, I just decided to hold back ever since i seen the post where you mention installer error. And I disagree with the idea that the AH exhausts being made correctly... However it doesnt mean they dont fit, it just requires 1 extra step in the installation which is sorta odd ball but its simple and they will fit once the bracket is flipped... the 2 support bracketing isnt uncommon with aftermarket porsche exhausts systems so that doesnt throw me at all.

Kurt it was obvious to me that they mounted with one support on top and one on the bottom, the problem is that the bracket needed to be literally rotated 180 degrees to properly mount the AH exhaust and no one at the AH company could help us with that issue and like i said, not 1 single exhaust I've installed for Porsche has ever needed that bracket flipped so it didnt occur to me to rotate it 180 degrees cause at first glace it looks like the AH exhaust supports are simply bent. As for your issues with Eli, i think as conversations progress between you and him, his original problem was eventually lost in translation which was once we brought to light the design issue, you fired back hard by insulting the Shop, Eli and myself (the installer) while handjobbing AH with the other hand. And in regards to Eli talking "crap" about the exhaust suspension "when you've never owned it or used it"... We dont need to own it to have experience with the installation Kurt, We've had the AH exhaust infront of us and mounted to a car so thats that. So im confused as to how you see that not owning and having an AH exhaust on our cars has todo with weather not we know the supports were designed correctly. Come on, WHY oh WHY do you think the bracket would need to be flipped... Theres no reason what so ever that this exhaust would need this unless the designer accidentally designed the supports with the brackets installed upside down.

Below is what AH should include with every exhaust they sell.
Interesting- I haven't heard of any other installs like this, if it was common I'm sure it would be a regularly reported issue. There are obviously quite a few folks with them and nothing reported like this in any of the forums. Are the other guys who installed these on their cars wrong as well?
Could be a one-off issue with that particular car? Maybe you had an off day?I do know that they were installed without issue at AH 's shop with customer present. I guess the car owner is the only one who knows for sure.

As for the "handjob" stuff and lame comments, I'm very surprised CJ. I don't recall insulting you ever. Claiming you may be incorrect is not an insult.
Claiming that Eli is full of it when reporting about sound levels on a product he's never heard or used seems right on the money. No insults, just fact.

We both know Eli was busy deleting threads / posts on his site and locking threads to cover-butt, you can't say I'm wrong. The only ones remaining are his which show propaganda stuff like the website picture he posted. I don't believe the issue of poor integrity and dishonesty is in my court.

Old 10-15-2008, 07:45 PM
Interesting- I haven't heard of any other installs like this, if it was common I'm sure it would be a regularly reported issue. There are obviously quite a few folks with them and nothing reported like this in any of the forums. Are the other guys who installed these on their cars wrong as well?
Could be a one-off issue with that particular car? Maybe you had an off day?I do know that they were installed without issue at AH 's shop with customer present. I guess the car owner is the only one who knows for sure.

As for the "handjob" stuff and lame comments, I'm very surprised CJ. I don't recall insulting you ever. Claiming you may be incorrect is not an insult.
Claiming that Eli is full of it when reporting about sound levels on a product he's never heard or used seems right on the money. No insults, just fact.

We both know Eli was busy deleting threads / posts on his site and locking threads to cover-butt, you can't say I'm wrong. The only ones remaining are his which show propaganda stuff like the website picture he posted. I don't believe the issue of poor integrity and dishonesty is in my court.
Well the handjob comment is my fault, but you understand its a figure of speech, i meant that your in someway either in bed with AH or best friends with the owner, Im not a mind reader so i dont know which of the 2 you are but it just seems alittle odd that your putting so much of your time and effort to strategically place blame on my expertise rather than admit "yes, the support design is backwards". Thats all my gripe is about.

Old 10-15-2008, 09:54 PM
CJ yeah I hear ya- I'm in no way downplaying your expertise, I'm honestly (hand on bible) just not seeing an indication of backwards design. Basing my input solely on watching AH put on a few sets including my own cars (I shot the vid), and taking them off / on myself a couple of times. I'm also not hearing this from others and i'm sure if there was a design flaw a lot of folks would be madly posting away. Hell if they didn't fit, so be it- I'd be complaining too! Given that, I hope you can see my side.

I'm friends with the owner in a customer sort of way, and I like the product a lot - That's it, seriously.
I was intending to only put forth effort in squashing incorrect comments earlier up in the thread in regards to sound level and comparison with an unrelated type of muffler, all based on no facts or experience.

Old 10-15-2008, 10:18 PM
EB847 is a jewel in the roughEB847 is a jewel in the roughEB847 is a jewel in the rough
i'm not buying any exhaust which was named after a series on the playboy channel

Old 10-15-2008, 11:02 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by EB847
i'm not buying any exhaust which was named after a series on the playboy channel
That comment makes more sense then anything I've heard on this entire thread.......

+1 on that.....

-Eli

Old 10-15-2008, 11:05 PM
Former Vendor
Eli you gotta take your meds man, seriously- Are you 12?
Be a smart guy and look up public records or even the domain name in internic to see who owns it, you'll see it is not me so quit being stupid and creating "propaganda" like some drama queen.
It is all very easy info to obtain, I could pull your info in 3 minutes....shouldn't a "GM" know this? Again, you're only creating trouble based on no facts whatsoever, please prove me wrong? can't !

I think things like dyno charts and road testing are concrete- You obviously dont. You think it's ok to offer opinions on things you know nothing about, bash other peoples businesses whom you don't even know, and create false stories / information. Your perogative, still lame.
Go ahead and pull info.... Then come back and tell all who are interested in knowing . . . . Now you're really reaching. "Get a Life"

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ghl vs. fabspeed.. which is louder?