996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

your thoughts on this wheel

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 08:54 PM
soothsayer is infamous around these parts
When you post here you are putting yourself out there for everyone to respond based on their own opinions and tastes. Ive read ben choi's posts for some time now and personally found his perspective to be very helpful and of high value. He pays attention to detail and he's brutally honest. I suppose its against the rules to post out of the norm as it has the potential to hurt peoples feelings.

Old 01-06-2009, 09:17 PM
SecretAznSauce is a splendid one to beholdSecretAznSauce is a splendid one to beholdSecretAznSauce is a splendid one to beholdSecretAznSauce is a splendid one to beholdSecretAznSauce is a splendid one to beholdSecretAznSauce is a splendid one to beholdSecretAznSauce is a splendid one to behold
well here's the thing, comments such , "oh that looks like trash" why not include why. I always try to include an explanation on why. If you don't explain yourself, it makes it just seem like you are just be a hater instead of being helpful.. He reminds me of a guy here at work, just sits here and complains about everything and everyone. So i called him out one day and said, stop your *****ing and provide some feedback, if you wanna complain then help make a resolution. don't just sit there and ***** and complain and insult others ideas and workings

Old 01-07-2009, 02:59 AM
FLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by soothsayer
When you post here you are putting yourself out there for everyone to respond based on their own opinions and tastes. Ive read ben choi's posts for some time now and personally found his perspective to be very helpful and of high value. He pays attention to detail and he's brutally honest. I suppose its against the rules to post out of the norm as it has the potential to hurt peoples feelings.

Big difference between being "brutally honest" and lobbing classless insults and personal attacks tied to ongoing agendas. If you want to be "brutally honest" that's cool as long as for the most part it's "constructive" criticism. Just keep it focused and be consistent less you come off as a loose nut behind a keyboard.

Old 01-07-2009, 10:37 AM
BMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really nice

He could have simply asked why he thought my car was a piece of junk rather than just putting it out there like that. But hey he was banned for a reason right. I think we should just drop this subject and get on to the thread topics. Like someone mentioned, Mr Choi cant respond now. So it is pointless. Im sure everyone gets what we are talking about and knows it was right or wrong.

Old 01-07-2009, 10:45 AM
BMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really niceBMoney5327 is just really nice
Originally Posted by FLY996
Big difference between being "brutally honest" and lobbing classless insults and personal attacks tied to ongoing agendas. If you want to be "brutally honest" that's cool as long as for the most part it's "constructive" criticism. Just keep it focused and be consistent less you come off as a loose nut behind a keyboard.
lol 100% true!! Plus Mr Choi couldnt even start the New Year off right! Danggg..Right ON Jan 1st! lol

Old 01-07-2009, 11:17 AM
zdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud of

like was said before. voicing your opinion is a good thing, slammin' someone because you don't like their tastes is not the best way to make friends.

i like it when someone gives me their honest opinion, just don't tell me that i don't squat.

we are all grownups here and I would like to think we may have learned some social skills by now.

the end.