996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

LED taillights - Thoughts?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 03:09 PM
GoodSpeed is infamous around these parts
I'm in for a GB, just want to see the Clear/reds first and know the shipping cost to Sweden.

Old 03-23-2009, 08:19 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Airborne Ranger
Looks good. +1 on waiting to see clear/red
Airborne,

Will do... I will post pics once I get the shipment in.

Originally Posted by GoodSpeed
This is an awesome mod.
How much will shipping to Europe, Sweden be?
Goodspeed, PM responded. Thanks

Originally Posted by DMX
These are sick..... I'm in for sure.

Do the turn signals also light up in amber colour on the RED/CLEAR?
yes, the turn signals are amber on all the sets.

Originally Posted by Wheelman
Add me for the red/smoked on the GB list, please.
you got it

Originally Posted by DsoVIP
man..i want those red/smoked..=/ too poor right now lol...but soon and hopefully theyll be another group buy by then hehe
Whenever you're ready

Originally Posted by steveespo
I'm in for Clear/reds. Let us know when they arrive
Originally Posted by rudy1024
Edwin,

Where are we on the GB? Hopefully I didn't miss it...

Thanks,
Rudy
Rudy,

We are at 10 people...all we need is one more for the 10+ GB pricing.

Edwin

Old 03-23-2009, 07:39 PM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
I'm eyeballing some of your stuff over on the bay... you got some nice stuff.. PMing you now

Old 03-24-2009, 12:43 PM
Doug996InKC is infamous around these partsDoug996InKC is infamous around these parts
Edwin/Tony, please add me to the GB. I'm also going to wait to make a decision -- clear red vs red smoked until after you post more photos.

Hey all, I just got off the phone with Tony. We talked about bumpers. But he mentioned the shipment of lights should be in April 5th.

Old 03-24-2009, 12:48 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Airborne Ranger
I'm eyeballing some of your stuff over on the bay... you got some nice stuff.. PMing you now
Got your pm... give me a few and I'll respond back. Thanks

Originally Posted by Doug996InKC
Edwin/Tony, please add me to the GB. I'm also going to wait to make a decision -- clear red vs red smoked until after you post more photos.

Hey all, I just got off the phone with Tony. We talked about bumpers. But he mentioned the shipment of lights should be in April 5th.
Doug,

you got it. Yes, the latest word is that the shipment will arrive 4/5. I hope there won't be any more delays

Edwin

Old 03-24-2009, 03:52 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
HxCforlife has a spectacular aura aboutHxCforlife has a spectacular aura about
So are we at the 10+ price for the GB?? Or even the 100+ price of on the house

Old 03-24-2009, 03:58 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by HxCforlife
Haha... yes we are at the 11+ GB price Once the shipment comes in and I post pics of all the lights and everyone decides what they want, I will be taking deposits and if I get 11, the GB price is official.

Just a friendly note, we bought in bulk so there are only so much red/smoked, red/clear and all clears available. If we sellout of one style, we'll have to reorder and that will take longer.

Edwin

Old 03-24-2009, 04:06 PM
Dervish is infamous around these parts
Hi, like these alot, how much would the extra shipping to the UK be, post code W2 5AJ? If it's a good price I'm 100% in for red/clear...

Old 03-24-2009, 04:10 PM
Well do the people who first showed intrest get dibs or are you going by who gives deposit first?

Old 03-24-2009, 04:20 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Dervish
Hi, like these alot, how much would the extra shipping to the UK be, post code W2 5AJ? If it's a good price I'm 100% in for red/clear...
Once I post pictures of the red/clear and you decide you want it, we'll work something out

Well do the people who first showed intrest get dibs or are you going by who gives deposit first?
It will be those who put a deposit down. I've had a few sales I lost b/c I was holding out a item for someone that called dibs but couldn't pull through. Thanks

Edwin

Old 03-24-2009, 04:22 PM
Dervish is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by PrecisionPorsch
Once I post pictures of the red/clear and you decide you want it, we'll work something out
Cool, look forward to it...

Old 03-24-2009, 04:28 PM
Basic Sponsor
Btw, i'm pretty confident my first shipment will have enouhg to cover the people on the GB right now. We also have this posted on ebay and can't foresee how many and quickly these will sell, hence my post. Don't worry folks...the ebay price will not be lower than the GB price. I try to take care of my 6speed family

Edwin

Old 03-24-2009, 04:31 PM
Sounds good man just waiting on your word to get these ordered haha summer is coming i want all the hot girls to be like " Damn are those led tails???" j/k

Old 03-24-2009, 10:30 PM
djhill is infamous around these parts
got any pictures of the all clear on a car?

Last edited by djhill; 03-24-2009 at 10:34 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:31 AM
Gaspou911 is infamous around these parts
They look pretty good...

How much is the shipping to Europe (Belgium)
Do you have some pictures of the red/clear ?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: LED taillights - Thoughts?