996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

LED taillights - Thoughts?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 09:59 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
All shipments have been sent out.

For those that ordered, please look at my first post about not plugging in one of the connections.

There are a few of you that have contacted me about getting the lights but not paypaled. Please do so today or else I would have to take your name off the list. Thanks

Edwin

Old 04-16-2009, 10:17 AM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
HxCforlife has a spectacular aura aboutHxCforlife has a spectacular aura about
Scratch that payment sent Edwin let me know if you got it and again please change me to the red/smoked thanks

Old 04-16-2009, 10:19 AM
996_c2 is infamous around these parts
PM sent

Old 04-16-2009, 10:30 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
As of now, all red/smoked are tentatively sold. Thanks everyone.

Edwin

Old 04-16-2009, 11:31 AM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PrecisionPorsch
All shipments have been sent out.

For those that ordered, please look at my first post about not plugging in one of the connections.

There are a few of you that have contacted me about getting the lights but not paypaled. Please do so today or else I would have to take your name off the list. Thanks

Edwin
Is the connector not to be plugged in shown in this picture?

Attached Images  
Old 04-17-2009, 07:35 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by jhbrennan
This one

3 sets of red/clears left. Thanks

Edwin

Old 04-17-2009, 08:19 AM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
so dont plug the one that is circle right?

Old 04-17-2009, 08:20 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by jhbrennan
Originally Posted by jstrat85
so dont plug the one that is circle right?
Jstrat,

That is correct

Edwin

Old 04-17-2009, 08:26 AM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by PrecisionPorsch
Jstrat,

That is correct

Edwin
i see thanks

Old 04-24-2009, 10:04 AM
Basic Sponsor
For those that am thinking about returning the lights, please do not cut the wedge bulb light. If you do, we cannot accept returns. Thanks

Edwin

Old 05-09-2009, 04:57 PM
PacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud of
What are the current prices?

Old 05-10-2009, 12:21 PM
johnnytaboo is infamous around these parts
Yeah, I just re-read this thread and I was wondering that too.

I recently began to de-amberfy my baby and I was wondering what people thought of their red/smoked lights?

Old 05-10-2009, 12:35 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
HxCforlife has a spectacular aura aboutHxCforlife has a spectacular aura about
I have the red/smoke and i like them a lot i think they would look on your silver pcar. The red/clear looks really good on red cars......

Old 05-10-2009, 08:48 PM
Basic Sponsor
The lights are still at the original price of $575 shipped and we have a few sets left. Once we sell out, we wont be stocking anymore

Edwin

Old 05-16-2009, 09:02 AM
ze_996 is infamous around these parts
I think there are dark!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: LED taillights - Thoughts?