996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

LED taillights - Thoughts?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 07:01 PM
zdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud ofzdr2k has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PrecisionPorsch
Here are the terms again:

Features:

- LED for brake lights and turn signals
- Plug and play
- Excellent fitment
- retains fog light capability
- Warranty: 6 months exchange - buyer pays for shipping
- Available in: red/smoked, red/clear and all clear
- **currently only available for 996 narrow bodies

Disclaimer:
- These lights are for off-road use only
- We are not responsible for any electrical issues that may arise

Prelim GB info for all to consider (I will host the real GB once the shipment comes in)

If paying via paypal, please add 2.9% or I can take money order/wire transfer.

1- 5 sets - $650 shipped
6 - 10 sets - $610 shipped
10+ sets - $575 shipped
Availability for pick up: $550 cash after 10 confirmed buyers (deposit collected) for local guys

Prelim GB (Please pick: red/smoked, red/clear, all clear)

1.HxCforlife (red/smoke or red/clear)
2. zdr2k (red/smoke)

Old 03-10-2009, 07:03 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
3. jstrat85 red and clear but waiting to see the pics first!

Old 03-10-2009, 07:04 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jmenge
So no plans for a 996tt version?
No plans right now... I wish they would make them.

Originally Posted by CHAOS236
I like them.

Page 1 updated with the GB list

Last edited by PrecisionPorsch; 03-10-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:25 PM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Add me to the GB please - Red/Clear

Old 03-10-2009, 09:41 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Def +1 on seeing what these look like w/ the C4S model....so, would these even fit the C4S, I think they have a different taillight then the NB cars......1SIKCAB, have you had a chance to go in and test them out yet?????

Originally Posted by 1SIKCAB
is it the pic or is the stock assembly brighter? Hmmm, wonder if it would blend in nicely on a C4S with the decklid reflector? I'm local enough if you have another unit I can check out?

Old 03-10-2009, 09:55 PM
allomoto is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by boochook
Def +1 on seeing what these look like w/ the C4S model....so, would these even fit the C4S, I think they have a different taillight then the NB cars......1SIKCAB, have you had a chance to go in and test them out yet?????

Will only fit narrow body cars, will not fit the C4S or TT models (edwin has stated this about a million times!) .

Old 03-10-2009, 09:57 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^Thanks Allomoto, I was on page 5 when I wrote that, then of course, I ran in to your post.....I think he only mentioned it 6 times, not a million

Old 03-10-2009, 10:35 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jhbrennan
Add me to the GB please - Red/Clear
You got it

Originally Posted by boochook
^^^Thanks Allomoto, I was on page 5 when I wrote that, then of course, I ran in to your post.....I think he only mentioned it 6 times, not a million
Originally Posted by allomoto
Will only fit narrow body cars, will not fit the C4S or TT models (edwin has stated this about a million times!) .
Haha...thanks guys. Sorry but no widebody applications...yet

Edwin

Old 03-11-2009, 01:42 AM
JayFunk is a jewel in the roughJayFunk is a jewel in the roughJayFunk is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by PrecisionPorsch
You got it

Haha...thanks guys. Sorry but no widebody applications...yet

Edwin
BBBBOOOOOOOO!!! HHHIIISSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! COWS!!!!!!!!

Old 03-11-2009, 08:39 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
when are you geting the red and clear ones in???

Old 03-12-2009, 06:49 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by JayFunk
BBBBOOOOOOOO!!! HHHIIISSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! COWS!!!!!!!!
Haha...sorry man... trust me, I want it for the WB's as much as you

Originally Posted by jstrat85
when are you geting the red and clear ones in???
J, it will be in with the first shipment

Edwin

Old 03-12-2009, 07:26 AM
Banned

Edwin[/quote]

and that is?

Old 03-12-2009, 08:30 AM
911h20 is infamous around these parts
very nice, I think the red and clear are look very good.

Old 03-12-2009, 08:55 AM
JoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond repute
I'm digging the smoked red+clear. The red looks richer and more burgundier. LOL!
joel.

c'mon.... 10 pages in one week.... here we go!

Old 03-12-2009, 09:07 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by jstrat85

Edwin
and that is?[/quote]

We were hoping it would be this week but it seems like it's still on the boat so we are hopeful it arrives next week and clears customs the week after. We are anxious to get these in...in the meantime, does anyone want to take me up on my offer to come take a video of the lights?

Edwin

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: LED taillights - Thoughts?