996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

what color graphics go best with silver?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 03:17 PM
waydeki is infamous around these parts
what color graphics go best with silver?

i want to do a similar look with my silver car. what color, other than black, would look best for the graphics, mirrors, and wheels on my silver paint?

Attached Images  
Old 04-18-2009, 04:02 PM
xXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond repute
Light to medium blue looks good on silver. I remember a Warstiener cup car a while back that was blue on silver.

J

Old 04-18-2009, 06:23 PM
Ken
Ken is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the rough
seal grey

Old 04-18-2009, 09:23 PM
waydeki is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by xXxGhotimanxXx
Light to medium blue looks good on silver. I remember a Warstiener cup car a while back that was blue on silver.

J
yeah i've been thinking a light french blue, pastel orange, or maybe even a dark gold would look cool. i've found some sites that sell these graphics in these colors, but the only silver cars i can find have black or orange graphics.

i like the orange wheels, but i think the orange doesn't have enough contrast with the silver to be able to read what the stripe says.

Attached Images  
Old 04-18-2009, 09:38 PM
FLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud of
Go black...you won't go back...Red would be the next best bet...

Old 04-18-2009, 09:52 PM
Gungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant future
Something that I have always thought looked cool was to go with matte colors against the same gloss finish paint. A bit more subtle.

Old 04-19-2009, 12:41 AM
exophthalmos is infamous around these parts
I'd go green as in this !!