996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Robyn's Cayenne No more!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2004, 04:10 AM
Porsche Chick
RobynC is infamous around these partsRobynC is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Itzkirb
ohhh Robyn, I hear that SC callin' yer name....get the SC and your path to the dark side will be complete!

Double Trouble baby!!!!!!!

PS – I am currently working on a patient for my Ride Height!
You are so bad for my pocket book Kirby!!!

DT lives!!!!

Old 10-14-2004, 04:12 AM
Porsche Chick
Originally posted by sharkster
It's corner balanced perfectly and ride heigh is the same as Kirby's... So she's a low-low-go car I had her put at 3 in the front and 2 in the rear. Try her out like that and then see... James was saying he LOVES the car now and its his so you can't have it back.

PS I hope those sways come in soon!
He better put up his dukes then...cause he'll have the fight of his life on his hands! And you know...since I'm a woman, I don't fight fair!!

Old 10-14-2004, 05:29 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by RobynC
He better put up his dukes then...cause he'll have the fight of his life on his hands! And you know...since I'm a woman, I don't fight fair!!
Heheh, one swift kick to the little man tate and it'll be all over

PS What do you want to do with your stock stuff? Pick it up or "trash"?

Old 10-14-2004, 06:56 AM
Porsche Chick
I'll pick it up. Man, I am going through withdrawals...can't wait!!!

Old 10-14-2004, 09:06 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
I'll pick it up. Man, I am going through withdrawals...can't wait!!!
Coolio gal... I bet y'are When you comin?

Old 10-14-2004, 09:07 AM
You are so bad for my pocket book Kirby!!!

DT lives!!!!
Eh Kirby why would she need a super charger if she's already faster than you on the track? Just wondering

Old 10-14-2004, 09:15 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by sharkster
Eh Kirby why would she need a super charger if she's already faster than you on the track? Just wondering
Driving on the Track is GAY!

hey as I recall the only way you guys could catch me is if I did a 180!

Old 10-14-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Itzkirb
Driving on the Track is GAY!

hey as I recall the only way you guys could catch me is if I did a 180!
ROFL.... I was doing 360s...

Old 10-14-2004, 12:11 PM
oalvarez is infamous around these parts
finally

looks great Robyn, have fun with her

Old 10-18-2004, 11:43 PM
Porsche Chick
Hey Alex...everything set to pick her up? Are the sways installed? I'd like to come by this afternoon!

Old 10-19-2004, 12:27 AM
Hey Alex...everything set to pick her up? Are the sways installed? I'd like to come by this afternoon!
Come by and grab it... The sways are on back order and coule take a while so we can do those some other time

Old 10-19-2004, 01:17 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
What time you picking her up Robyn?

Old 10-19-2004, 01:38 AM
Porsche Chick
I'm leaving work around noon....should be there around 130pm, thought I would hang out for a while...test drive and stuff.

Old 10-19-2004, 01:48 AM
Don't let KIRBLING drive!!!

Old 10-19-2004, 04:42 AM
Damn I was just there and left!!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Robyn's Cayenne No more!