996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Spotted Matte Black Porsche Cab

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 12:37 AM
Doc_Porsche is infamous around these partsDoc_Porsche is infamous around these parts
i like it...not a turbo and i think it's a 99-01.... look at the steering wheel

Old 06-11-2009, 12:38 AM
Doc_Porsche is infamous around these partsDoc_Porsche is infamous around these parts
the matte black is sick though.....nice job

Old 06-11-2009, 02:12 PM
drektek is infamous around these parts
i saw it again the other day and it is insane. there was a silver 996 right by it and nobody even looked at that one. all eyes were on the non-shiny ride.

Old 06-11-2009, 02:13 PM
boywonda is infamous around these parts
not a fan of matte black on a porsche

Old 06-11-2009, 02:29 PM
Omarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant future
not im going to drive around looking for that car,....and we know its not a turbo its a 99 with facelift....steering wheel....taillights...no wing!!!! and its not a widebody....anyone who thinks that doesnt look sick has issues....i wanted to paint my car like that....but u have to strip the frame or start off with a black car

Old 06-11-2009, 02:29 PM
Omarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by drektek
i saw it again the other day and it is insane. there was a silver 996 right by it and nobody even looked at that one. all eyes were on the non-shiny ride.
where are u seeing it ?? north side?

Old 06-11-2009, 03:01 PM
thats way north...im gonna drive up there this weekend to see if i run into it

Old 06-11-2009, 05:01 PM
PorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to all
Originally Posted by C4RRA
photoshop!!! Its ok i guess? I dont know about the matte black. Its played out.
There's only 2 things in this world that I can not stand: People who are intollerant of other people's forum posts, and C4RRA's comment.

Old 06-11-2009, 09:13 PM
ylime is infamous around these parts
Im going to have to fly down and look for this hot lustrous car. might be hard for me to find though .

Old 06-12-2009, 04:52 PM
amnster is infamous around these parts
Is there a wax made for a matte finish?

Old 06-12-2009, 05:45 PM
uberpoop has a reputation beyond reputeuberpoop has a reputation beyond reputeuberpoop has a reputation beyond reputeuberpoop has a reputation beyond reputeuberpoop has a reputation beyond reputeuberpoop has a reputation beyond reputeuberpoop has a reputation beyond reputeuberpoop has a reputation beyond reputeuberpoop has a reputation beyond reputeuberpoop has a reputation beyond reputeuberpoop has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by amnster
Is there a wax made for a matte finish?
im wondering the same thing... How to care for a sueded paint job? Is it easier than normal automotive paint? Compared to a normal black car vs the matte black.
Anyone know?

Old 08-08-2012, 03:22 PM
Szymon Kowalczyk is infamous around these parts
old thread but can you link me to the pics? they are not loading up I wanna see what it looks like

Old 08-08-2012, 03:28 PM
Shut up Szymon

Old 08-09-2012, 01:14 PM
Szymon Kowalczyk is infamous around these parts
just wanted to see the pics