996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

VF Engineering offers the "best bang" for your Porsche!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 05:43 PM
Former Vendor
Sean@VF is infamous around these parts
VF Engineering offers the "best bang" for your Porsche!!

VF Engineering has been masterfully creating Porsche Forced Induction Systems since 2003.
With over 500 systems sold to market World Wide, there is no question of our quality and reliability.

With positive feedback from Customers such as Steve in Florida-

“It is a fact that the prices for Porsche turbos are not only quite high, but rarely discounted. A recent search for one lead to zero in-stock at all the Tampa Bay area dealers. They will, however, discount every other Porsche model. So, I picked out a Carerra S (larger block motor, of course) with every possible option, an MSRP of $104,000. Discounted price? $79,500...seriously. Special paint also. So, add to that a VF supercharger, and the price of the car and the installation comes out to $98,000. I am still below MSRP on the Porsche! And, at 480 HP (I have not yet factored in the extra 40 HP waiting to be found by installing a FabSpeed full system)...do the math by taking $98,000 divided by 480 to come up with dollars per horsepower, then look up the price for a Turbo, and do the math for $/HP...my car is a BARGAIN. It is, of course, a wolf in sheep's clothing. “

There is no better time to give your daily driver or weekend pleasure cruiser a BIG boost in enjoyment!

Our systems are complete and a true bolt on. They include:
• Vortech V3 SQ supercharger.
• Vortech Chargecooler.
• Bosch high flow water circulation system.
• Porsche OEM water radiator kit.
• GIAC chip tuned with larger Bosch injectors.
• Top speed governor removed.
• Bosch pressure relief bypass system.
• High temp molded polymer pipework
• K&N induction filter.
• 1 year unlimited mileage warranty on supercharger kit parts.
• Made in California, USA

Don't be fooled by other SC kit manufacturers that show bloated BHP numbers. VF Engineering's dyno numbers are real world Wheel Horse Power numbers!

CALL or E-MAIL Now For Current Promotional Offers

Please visit our Porsche Website Here: http://www.vf-engineering.com/cat-porsche.php

Discussion forum feedback

Last edited by Sean@VF; 09-02-2009 at 01:09 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:10 PM
Former Vendor
Here is another beauty that has had a boost in power thank to VF Engineering

Old 09-02-2009, 01:37 PM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
nice video Sean! i would hope my car can eat m3s alive =D

Old 09-02-2009, 10:02 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
another beast powered by vf ; )

Old 09-03-2009, 07:44 AM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
i'll follow your lead john, here's my baby

Old 09-03-2009, 08:54 AM
Old 09-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
thats what im talking about jason!! whats up how are you? im doing new seats in my car. CGT seats!!!!! cant wait!!

Old 09-07-2009, 11:31 AM
awdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant futureawdbiturbo1 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by angldrkns9
i'll follow your lead john, here's my baby

What does the ER stand for on the aftercooler? Are the aftercoolers made or designed by evolution racewerks? I have a pair of them on my audi s4 and they are great...

Old 09-07-2009, 08:20 PM
It's just another forum I particpate on, exotic rally

Old 09-08-2009, 10:35 AM
Former Vendor
Hubert@VF is infamous around these parts
looking good guys!

Old 09-08-2009, 05:56 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by angldrkns9

How did you car do on the dyno Jason?

I have not yet seen a 996 on a Maha.
Thanks!
-Sean

Last edited by Sean@VF; 09-09-2009 at 10:28 AM.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:10 PM
Former Vendor
Hubert@VF is infamous around these parts
(Here are some Porsche kits being prepared for shipping)

the blowers

induction tubes being readied

Old 09-09-2009, 02:24 PM
kvhookj is infamous around these partskvhookj is infamous around these parts
Well I made the big leap and ordered my SC kit from Sean and he has been very helpful with all my questions. We will see how DIY this kit is I'm excited and nervious

Old 09-09-2009, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by kvhookj
Well I made the big leap and ordered my SC kit from Sean and he has been very helpful with all my questions. We will see how DIY this kit is I'm excited and nervious
congrats! if you need any help during install, feel free to drop me a PM. i think i've ran into every install issue possible

Old 09-09-2009, 02:42 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by kvhookj
Thanks for the purchase Kirk. I am sure you will be smiling ear to ear soon enough!

Thanks
-Sean

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: VF Engineering offers the "best bang" for your Porsche!!