996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Repainted interior gaurds red ...pix!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Omarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant future
Repainted interior gaurds red ...pix!!!

So a while back i painted the inside silver , because i coudnt find gaurds red spray paint...and i thought the red was to much, but i orderd some from Automotive touch up, for $20 a can...took 2, sanded everything down, and shot it all last night...i was up till 5 am....

still have a few peices left , and im doing the whole console, i orderd more paint lol

here ya go before and after

sorry not the best pix...

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Photoshoped these.... wanted to see what green and blue look like

Last edited by Omarcoolguy; 10-28-2009 at 06:05 PM. Reason: ADDED MORE PICS
Old 10-27-2009, 05:44 PM
Brando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

I really like it!!!

Just enought red without being too much.

Old 10-27-2009, 05:55 PM
FLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud of
Just when you think you've seen everything...

Old 10-27-2009, 06:18 PM
Omarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by FLY996
Just when you think you've seen everything...

heres a $2000 interior from Gemballa,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GEMBA...Q5fAccessories

Old 10-27-2009, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by Brando
I really like it!!!

Just enought red without being too much.

thanx...ill get some better pix up

Old 10-27-2009, 10:38 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
nice!!!

Old 10-27-2009, 11:23 PM
Originally Posted by jstrat85
nice!!!

thanx j...im doing the console...its just a ***** taking out the thing

Old 10-28-2009, 01:13 AM
FLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud of
Changed the pictures????....I see; ye olde Bait and Switch trick

Old 10-28-2009, 01:16 AM
the first pix where bad quality...i dont think u saw the beauty...thats y i put new pix...its still the same interior buddy

u cant say u dont like that fly?

Old 10-28-2009, 01:50 AM
Originally Posted by Omarcoolguy
the first pix where bad quality...i dont think u saw the beauty...thats y i put new pix...its still the same interior buddy

u cant say u dont like that fly?

The first pictures give a very different perspective and that's what I based my initial post on. If you have more pictures I suggest you keep the original pictures in the post and add the new pictures. Otherwise it becomes a moving target...

Old 10-28-2009, 02:02 AM
Originally Posted by FLY996
The first pictures give a very different perspective and that's what I based my initial post on. If you have more pictures I suggest you keep the original pictures in the post and add the new pictures. Otherwise it becomes a moving target...
How so , the other pic I had up just 1 , was a cell phone pic , so I went and got my camera and took these pix , so y does that matter , I didn't change the car , just the pic , it just shows u were quick to judge , and ur a pretty negative on this forum , I'm happy with they way it turned out and that's what matters

Old 10-28-2009, 03:27 AM
How so , the other pic I had up just 1 , was a cell phone pic , so I went and got my camera and took these pix , so y does that matter , I didn't change the car , just the pic , it just shows u were quick to judge , and ur a pretty negative on this forum , I'm happy with they way it turned out and that's what matters
I just call it the way I see it (positive or negative)...for the sake of this post why don't you put the original pic's back so everyone can see what we're talking about...otherwise this whole post is a waste...

Old 10-28-2009, 03:46 AM
CarGuy56 is infamous around these parts
nice DIY job...must've been a b!tch to take everything out?

Old 10-28-2009, 07:40 AM
Brando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud of
Cool

thanx j...im doing the console...its just a ***** taking out the thing
I think it looks perfect with the main console left black.......and just the red trim pieces.

You don't want the red to be overwelming.

Can you paint the trim around and on the shifter?

Old 10-28-2009, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by Brando
I think it looks perfect with the main console left black.......and just the red trim pieces.

You don't want the red to be overwelming.

Can you paint the trim around and on the shifter?
I painted the the shifter button last night , the trim is connected to the concole , plus has markings on it PRND , might be difficult, ill try to take the peice around it out and do that

Last edited by Omarcoolguy; 10-28-2009 at 11:13 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Repainted interior gaurds red ...pix!!!