996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Santa has me on the "GOOD" list....teaser pic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 02:43 PM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Sounds good Berk. It will have to be in February when I get back from Germany

Keep the pictures coming!

Old 12-22-2009, 10:23 PM
tw02996c4s is infamous around these parts
Sweeeeeeeeet,dyno,dyno,dyno,we want to see dyno!!!!!!

Terry

Old 12-23-2009, 07:14 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
04GT3RS and Terry - thanks guys, happy holidays to you both as well. I'm heading out of town tonight for the holidays so won't have any pics, but I'll see if the shop can send me some pics and write-up updates for the progress. I think she's just about ready for the dyno POST turbo's...."Biting my nails".

Terry - I'm trying to get all C4S guys to do this kit so we can "mess with" everyone!!! Hahahahaha

Old 12-28-2009, 08:03 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
^^^HAHAHA - No way. Where did you see it? Someone said there was one at Summit Point they saw over the summer (PAlexandre told me), and it was a ROCKET SHIP...hahaha...He's got a pretty modded 996 w/ a rebuilt engine (track prepped) and he said he usually does a good job keeping up with the stocker GT3's on the track, but this one which was Turbo'd he could keep up with. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......What color was it? I'll ask him if it was the same one he raced at the track?

Project is coming along great, she should be done by Saturday (MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!), so if you want to meet up over at the shop, PM me. If anyone else is interested, PM me also and we can all meet there.

Berk

Old 12-28-2009, 08:41 AM
01P996C2 is infamous around these parts
I'm in NJ joined just to see this thread, I can not PM as I have no posts, would like as much info as possible. Can someone work around the PM restrictions and get me some info on this, Thanks

Old 12-30-2009, 09:52 AM
broncoking is infamous around these parts
I'm really interested to see how this turns out as well. I've been convinced that I would sell my 4S and buy a TT before spending the same amount on mine - but you have my interest peaked!

Old 12-30-2009, 10:36 AM
Hey Broncoking, definitely this is to each their own. I've been toying with the idea of selling the 4S and picking up a TT, but just decided to go with this anyway. I'm beyond excited for the end product.....something I can add as a check mark to my bucket list.

Old 12-30-2009, 06:25 PM
Thumbs up

Thanks 04gt3rs I will keep pounding away. I was looking at the work done on a cayman s in Jessup MD on line and sent them a note asking if they have a turbo for the 996 c2 waiting for reply , Thanks again

Old 12-30-2009, 08:36 PM
01P996C2 - See that you're from Weehawken, I was raised in North Jersey, grew up in Randolph (outside Morristown, NJ), now the family lives in Far Hills. I'm up there a lot and next time I head up (most likely in the summer), I'll bring the PCar w/ the TT kit. There's TPC who do a great job with their kits (Turbo and Supercharger) and there's also the shop that's doing mine for a Twin Turbo kit framed to fit in the 996 models (whether wide body or narrow body). Let me know if you ever want to check it out. Work your way up to 15+ posts, then PM me your number.

Berk

Originally Posted by 01P996C2
Thanks 04gt3rs I will keep pounding away. I was looking at the work done on a cayman s in Jessup MD on line and sent them a note asking if they have a turbo for the 996 c2 waiting for reply , Thanks again

Old 12-30-2009, 09:24 PM
Thanks find me when you come up. I'm the co-chair for the NNJR-PCA autocross program for 2010 would love to see how the C4 with the Turbo works out at one of our events. I will PM when allowed, thanks and best of luck and good fortune for the new year.

Old 12-31-2009, 11:58 AM
Pantera996 is infamous around these parts
Can't wait to hear your impressions of the final product. Did they dyno the car before starting mods so they have trackable numbers?

- Robert

Old 01-01-2010, 10:02 AM
aben8057 is infamous around these parts
Sweet...Now Boochock....how do you get on that naughty list?

Old 01-01-2010, 12:14 PM
Sounds like a plan!

Originally Posted by 01P996C2
Thanks find me when you come up. I'm the co-chair for the NNJR-PCA autocross program for 2010 would love to see how the C4 with the Turbo works out at one of our events. I will PM when allowed, thanks and best of luck and good fortune for the new year.

Old 01-01-2010, 12:15 PM
Hey Robert,

Yes they did. They're scheduling the POST dyno runs as we speak. Can't wait!!!

Originally Posted by Pantera996
Can't wait to hear your impressions of the final product. Did they dyno the car before starting mods so they have trackable numbers?

- Robert

Old 01-01-2010, 12:15 PM
- I haven't got a clue.......

Originally Posted by aben8057
Sweet...Now Boochock....how do you get on that naughty list?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Santa has me on the "GOOD" list....teaser pic