996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Santa has me on the "GOOD" list....teaser pic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 12:21 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Another updated teaser pic.....almost done and set for POST Dyno Results.

Attached Images  
Old 01-01-2010, 12:53 PM
L8braker is a name known to allL8braker is a name known to allL8braker is a name known to allL8braker is a name known to allL8braker is a name known to allL8braker is a name known to all
Looking good!!! PM me with the company that is doing your setup, so i can start saving my pennies hahaha

Old 01-01-2010, 01:10 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Jeremy, just PM'd you bud.

Originally Posted by L8braker
Looking good!!! PM me with the company that is doing your setup, so i can start saving my pennies hahaha

Old 01-01-2010, 01:25 PM
markar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to all
Hi Boochook , You have nice car i am also talk with tpc to do turbo on my car its a millennium edition 2000 carerra 4 they give me great price . I am living my car to them next week .

Old 01-01-2010, 01:36 PM
markar - that's awesome!!! welcome to the club!!! how long will it take to get the car done???

Old 01-01-2010, 02:05 PM
judgejon has a spectacular aura aboutjudgejon has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by boochook
Another updated teaser pic.....almost done and set for POST Dyno Results.
that's going to be some beast in there. Isn't there a B&B with a track somewhere up by Watkins Glen? Love to know what your C4 would do flat out on a long straight....
HNY, happy boy!

Old 01-01-2010, 02:49 PM
.....thanks John. Yes, there's B&B's at most of the tracks around here in the mid-atlantic and east coast. The shop owner has a client who owns an air field in VA so we're planning on heading out there. I'll be sure to post up some vids!

HNY to you too buddy. Let's slap a TT kit in your 4S too brother!!!

Originally Posted by judgejon
that's going to be some beast in there. Isn't there a B&B with a track somewhere up by Watkins Glen? Love to know what your C4 would do flat out on a long straight....
HNY, happy boy!

Old 01-01-2010, 04:05 PM
markar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to all
Boochook , I don't now they lock the price fore me to do first 996 TPC going to call me next week. I am nerves Hope everything go smooth.

Old 01-01-2010, 04:15 PM
Hey- Boochook are you updating the clutch?

Old 01-05-2010, 06:51 AM
Hey Renegade.....HAHAHAHA......that's awesome that you stopped by. Like you said, many good choices out there, I chose to go with that shop b/c not only have I known them for years (they also did my Boxster's set up), but because of what the kit was made up of. I'm looking forward to picking her up, setting up the time for the dyno this week (DAMN - it takes forever to find a time to go there)......hope to have some videos up for you guys in the coming days!!!!

Old 01-05-2010, 04:34 PM
Breakthru is infamous around these parts
Subscribed.

Old 01-06-2010, 06:35 AM
Guys - UPDATE!!!! I drove the car last night and OMFG!!!!! Completely different car. I'm posting up pix right here shortly. The car goes to the DYNO today so should have some numbers up for everyone with some VIDS so you can also enjoy!!!!

Old 01-06-2010, 06:42 AM
some shots!!!!

Old 01-06-2010, 08:09 AM
jiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to all
would adding some haeders ans cats like awe tuning would improve spool or power?

Old 01-06-2010, 08:35 AM
PacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud of
How does it sound? Alot of turbo spool and wastegate dumping or is it mild/quite like most turbo p-cars?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Santa has me on the "GOOD" list....teaser pic