996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Twin turbo kits for 996

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 07:56 AM
L8braker is a name known to allL8braker is a name known to allL8braker is a name known to allL8braker is a name known to allL8braker is a name known to allL8braker is a name known to all
Berk has been pushing me to do this....hmmm If I sell a few sets of rims and my Rolex then we will be talking.

Glad you are the forum now!

Berk post up some vids will ya? Congrats on your new mistress

Old 01-09-2010, 08:56 AM
markar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to all
Hmmm... TPC versos IMA Which one will be faster and relayeble.

Old 01-09-2010, 09:10 AM
PacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud of
Dyno charts
Price
Driveability
Appearance

Old 01-09-2010, 11:26 AM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
Awsome! Congrats to Berk and IMA! Berk when are we racing?

Old 01-09-2010, 11:27 AM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
nice!!!

Old 01-09-2010, 11:53 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Soon my good man.....SOON!!!!

Hope all is well brother!!!!

Originally Posted by angldrkns9
Awsome! Congrats to Berk and IMA! Berk when are we racing?

Old 01-09-2010, 11:55 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
.....sell it ALL and do it brother!!!!

I will post vids when I get the chance. Have a professional video crew lined up to do some REALLY good vids. Otherwise, just finding the time to get out there and take some simple iPhone vids or something to post up. Thanks.....this is the mistress that the wifey knows about and has no issues with.

Originally Posted by L8braker
Berk has been pushing me to do this....hmmm If I sell a few sets of rims and my Rolex then we will be talking.

Glad you are the forum now!

Berk post up some vids will ya? Congrats on your new mistress

Old 01-09-2010, 01:08 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
will this work on the 3.4 platform as well..... congrats on the new Kit guys!

Old 01-09-2010, 01:33 PM
markar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to all
Hey Redridge I also have millennium 996

Attached Images   

Last edited by markar; 01-09-2010 at 01:37 PM. Reason: new picture
Old 01-09-2010, 01:40 PM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
Ivan congratulations on the inovation! Certainly what I have come to expect from IMA. You guys are a class act

Old 01-09-2010, 06:47 PM
Former Vendor
IMA Motorsport is infamous around these partsIMA Motorsport is infamous around these parts
Thanks

Guys
thanks for all the compliments, we really appreciate it.

Gunther
How the hell are you. Are you in the country or over seas. If you are here come visit some time. I have not talk to you in awhile.

Redridge
Yes it works on a 3.4L, all the varies is the flash for ecu.

PacManZ
12,900 for kit under 2000 to install we have estimated
Driveability is just like a street car, starts normal and responds just like the old car except you lots of torque. Ask Berk
Dyno numbers soon,
Appearance I think it looks good but Berk thinks it is sexy. I don't know what to tell you he is weird like that

Markar
Just so you all know, The guys at TPC Racing are my Friends of many years. Mike levitas and I have a lot of history. I do not want to turn our products and efforts into a contention. It so happens that we where both working on the stuff from the looks of it at the same time, I might of had the GT3 started before they did. But I will tell you, if somebody came in today for a Cayman kit I would not hesitate in calling them and buying one, and i would guarantee that if they had a need for a twin turbo they would be calling me. So please let's keep this civil.

Old 01-09-2010, 06:53 PM
PacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud of
Do you take kidneys as payment?

Old 01-09-2010, 07:13 PM
Former Vendor
IMA Motorsport is infamous around these partsIMA Motorsport is infamous around these parts
Payments

PacManZ

As long as the kidneys come with dead presidents, yes i do. Do you think is too high or you just want to be cool! it is hard to read you out

Old 01-09-2010, 07:35 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
What type of hp/tq do you estimate at the wheels

Old 01-09-2010, 07:45 PM
Hey Ivan this is open board every body can say anything .

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Twin turbo kits for 996