996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Twin turbo kits for 996

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 03:12 AM
Porsche_Smile is infamous around these parts
Vids...... I want Vids......

Old 01-14-2010, 09:20 AM
Former Vendor
IMA Motorsport is infamous around these partsIMA Motorsport is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Vids soon!!

We will get vids here pretty soon. Been working like a dog for the past few weeks. We will keep u posted.

Old 01-14-2010, 12:18 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
HAHAHAHA...hey guys. Car is real......ALMO HEARD and WITNESSED seeing it......

Old 01-14-2010, 12:38 PM
Former Vendor
IMA Motorsport is infamous around these partsIMA Motorsport is infamous around these parts
Numbers and turbos

Thanks Renegade SRT for your comments. I would of responded the same. You beat me to it. You have a good understanding of what is going on I assume. What kind of experience do you have.

Old 01-16-2010, 05:27 PM
Former Vendor
Talking Berk's first drive

Berk took his car out today for his first drive by himself. He was giving everybody rides. They were offering there credit cards as they got out of the car. That must mean something. At least it made me feel good after all the hard work. There is still some improvement to be made but he begged to have for the weekend. I could not say no! It was great getting together today at Starbucks in Tysons and telling stories and watching Berk break the speed limit on Rt. 7

Old 01-17-2010, 05:46 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA.....Thanks Ivan. Seriously dude, the car is AMAZING....The spooling of the turbo's is what makes it extra special. The throttle response and torque at 4K+ is STRONG.....Ivan - Post up some of those vids you took on the ride up to Tyson's......

BTW - I didn't go over the speed limit on Rt 7. I just got to the limit.....FASTER!!!

Old 01-17-2010, 10:22 AM
Here's a TEASER vid of my IMA Motorsport 996 C4S w/ an IMA Motorsport Twin Turbo Kit......Thanks Dominic (Schwabe) who also has a SICK Cayman S w/ a TPC ATP2 Turbo Kit. This was just going through the first two gears to get up to the light at the end of the quick vid. There's a couple other WOT clips waiting to be sent. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYHt7bk3rSQ

Old 01-17-2010, 02:51 PM
Former Vendor
Video of chase

Here is the video of me chasing Berk down the Toll road.

Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lumc982lApM

Old 01-17-2010, 03:37 PM
AWESOME Ivan....Thanks for posting brother!!!! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS CAR AGAIN!!!!!

Originally Posted by IMA Motorsport
Here is the video of me chasing Berk down the Toll road.

Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lumc982lApM

Old 01-17-2010, 03:45 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
Nice!!!

Old 01-17-2010, 03:54 PM
Thanks brother!!! The Mod Bug is in me AGAIN. Haven't even had the car for 36 hours and I'm already talking to Ivan at IMA to do MOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Originally Posted by jstrat85
Nice!!!

Old 01-18-2010, 09:44 AM
judgejon has a spectacular aura aboutjudgejon has a spectacular aura about
great sound !!! great videos.... do you need some extra padding in the seats to handle that awesome torque when the turbos spool up? damn, that's an awesome sound outta that lil' puppy... go, boy, go.

Old 01-18-2010, 01:38 PM
grdriver is infamous around these parts
How many HP's are we looking at , crank and Wheel?

Old 01-18-2010, 03:06 PM
Former Vendor
Smile where are you sleeping

Berk

Have been sleeping in bed with your lovely bride or have you cutting yourself with the exhaust tip trying to stick it to the car?

Don't forget who loves you the most and it is not me!!!

Old 01-18-2010, 04:54 PM
Former Vendor
996 dyno vids

Here are a couple of dyno vids running gt3. Berks car is going on friday. GT3 was running 4.5psi. See it on the vid. 445.7 HP SAE corrected and 364 TQ.
Graph as soon as my scanner cooperates with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0hmAMN4MFU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I04E03VeUvQ

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Twin turbo kits for 996