996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

FVD Custom Mat Group Buy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 07:54 AM
bavarian is infamous around these parts
Which color comes closest to graphite grey? And is there a border color that looks like navy? Can I get a heel pad for the drivers side?
Thanks

Old 01-31-2005, 11:40 AM
fONGSTER is infamous around these parts
what about right hand drive cars?
Can you get mats for those?

Old 01-31-2005, 02:39 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Here come the tough questions
Cab2u: I have to look at past orders on Monday. I did a set for metropol Blue and it matched very good. I believe we just ordered Blue, but I would like to double check.

bavarian: Again, same as above, I need to check past orders, though I believe it is Orion Grey. I will tell you its not EXACT, but with the color boarder it seperates the colors enough that you can't tell...

fongster: I don't see why not as the company is based in Germany . I will double check though.
Evan

Old 01-31-2005, 03:54 PM
Lizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of light
thanks for everything evan - couple of last second things:
how bright is the Koralle red? my car is black with black interior but has red calipers and red seat belts. what red do you think would complement the seat belts the best? i'm thinking the Koralle but if it's way too "vivid" then......

also, do the mats have the velcro on the bottom so the don't slide around? my current mats have the soft part of the velcro and the floor boards have the "harder" part of the velcro if that makes sense.

i'll order just as soon as i can figure these things out

thanks!

Old 01-31-2005, 04:41 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Lizard1
thanks for everything evan - couple of last second things:
how bright is the Koralle red? my car is black with black interior but has red calipers and red seat belts. what red do you think would complement the seat belts the best? i'm thinking the Koralle but if it's way too "vivid" then......

also, do the mats have the velcro on the bottom so the don't slide around? my current mats have the soft part of the velcro and the floor boards have the "harder" part of the velcro if that makes sense.

i'll order just as soon as i can figure these things out

thanks!
Hello,
The Koralle is a normal bright red and would go prefect with the calipers and seatbelts. Here is 2 actual photos of mats with koralle boarder/logo:

The mats do not have anything on the bottom, but also do not slide. If they should slide you can purchase sticky velcro from any store for a couple dollars and just stick it to the bottom of the mats so they connect to the velcro on the floor. They should not more though.
Regards,
Evan

Old 01-31-2005, 06:59 PM
Lizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of light
ok evan - i like the Koralle color for the border and the script "Carrera". pls let me know what i need to do to complete the order

thanks

Old 01-31-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Lizard1
ok evan - i like the Koralle color for the border and the script "Carrera". pls let me know what i need to do to complete the order

thanks
Just send me an email with:
-Year/Model of car
-Color of Mat/Boarder/Logo
-What logo you would like
-Include your 6speed name in the email so I can add it to the list
Regards,
Evan

Old 02-01-2005, 11:27 AM
TestnDoc is infamous around these parts
Evan,

Have any mats with leather trim???

Old 02-01-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by TestnDoc
Evan,

Have any mats with leather trim???
Nope, sorry only stitched
Evan

Old 02-01-2005, 04:06 PM
luting_chen is infamous around these parts
Evan:
u got my email yet?

Old 02-02-2005, 06:21 PM
ALMOST THERE GUYS!!! We are up to 19 orders (I will add the rest as soon as I knwo their 6speed names).
Evan

Old 02-03-2005, 06:14 AM
cab2u is infamous around these parts
Don't forget about me. I am still waiting for you to tell me if you have a color that matches Metropol Blue.

Old 02-03-2005, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by cab2u
Don't forget about me. I am still waiting for you to tell me if you have a color that matches Metropol Blue.
Sorry bout that, I found out, but couldn't remember where someone had asked!!
It is the blue (Blau) that matches.
Evan

Old 02-04-2005, 10:46 PM
Banned
yellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really nice
one more questions.

does it have a knee pad on the driver side? some kind of hard carpet material for bottom of the shoes..

Originally posted by AMG ETR
Sorry bout that, I found out, but couldn't remember where someone had asked!!
It is the blue (Blau) that matches.
Evan

Old 02-05-2005, 07:21 AM
russbert is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up We're In ....

Evan,

Count my wife and I in on the group buy (your email confirmation is on it's way). Thanks for your help in answering our questions and setting up this group buy.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FVD Custom Mat Group Buy