996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

FVD Custom Mat Group Buy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2005, 09:44 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Yellowbmr, no it does not have a heel pad... However here are my mats after 21,000 miles... They don't seem to need one (plus they look much better without it). There is some wear (plus the mats are dirty) but no more than expected for 21K miles of daily driver use!!

If you are going to get in on the buy I need confirmation and payment TODAY!!

Russ, Thanks man and no problem!!
Evan
PS-EVERYONE MAKE SURE YOUR FORMS ARE BACK BY TODAY SO I CAN DO ALL THE ORDERS TOGETHER AT 5PM!!! THANKS!!

Old 02-05-2005, 09:52 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
RobynC: Please give me a call again or PM me with your number as the piece of paper I had it written on has disappeared!! Thanks!!
Evan

Old 03-30-2005, 06:46 PM
msb2tg996 is infamous around these parts
hey evan, what happened to this group buy??

Old 03-30-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by msb2tg996
hey evan, what happened to this group buy??
Replied to your PM....

Is there anyone else that has not recieved theirs?? You should have them by now.
Regards,
Evan

Old 03-30-2005, 09:04 PM
Porsche Chick
RobynC is infamous around these partsRobynC is infamous around these parts
Hi Evan...I got my Black/Yellow trimmed ones...they look terrific. Any update on the "other color"?

Old 03-30-2005, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by RobynC
Hi Evan...I got my Black/Yellow trimmed ones...they look terrific. Any update on the "other color"?
I know they left Monday as I got a call from the office "Did someone really order **** or is this a mistake"
Evan

Old 03-30-2005, 09:49 PM
Porsche Chick
RobynC is infamous around these partsRobynC is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by AMG ETR
I know they left Monday as I got a call from the office "Did someone really order **** or is this a mistake"
Evan
That is pretty darned funny! I can't believe that I am the only one to order "xxxx" on their mats before from you guys; especially since you offer it. Very cool, Evan, thank you so much. I can't wait to get them in the car. Too fun!

Old 03-30-2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by RobynC
That is pretty darned funny! I can't believe that I am the only one to order "xxxx" on their mats before from you guys; especially since you offer it. Very cool, Evan, thank you so much. I can't wait to get them in the car. Too fun!
You are the first in the US, but no Europe. They love funky colors like that in Europe!! One of our cars over there is baby blue with yellow and **** graphics all over it... Looks disgusting to me, but supposdly its HOT in Europe
Evan

Old 03-30-2005, 11:16 PM
PorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to allPorschePRH is a name known to all
How do these mats compare with the Lloyds mats? Lloyds has a positive latching system to keep the mats in place, any other differences?

Old 03-31-2005, 01:28 PM
cab2u is infamous around these parts
I received my mats but was very unhappy about the color. I have metropol blue and the blue mats that FVD recommended were not even close in color. I have contacted them and they have been very responsive and seem to be doing everything possible to rectify the problem. They appear to be a good company.