996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

What is better - TPC Turbo or TPC Supercharger

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 04:01 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
We had to wait for the ECU to get back from TPC as well as the front radiator kit. We should be starting it up tomorrow or Monday.

Old 07-16-2010, 10:59 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Get 5 - 10 people to commit and I will give 20% off retail not including the center radiator kit ($500) and shipping ($150).

Create a seperate thread please.

Old 07-16-2010, 11:46 AM
Breakthru is infamous around these parts
Subscribed. I am definitely interested...

Old 07-16-2010, 11:47 AM
Former Vendor
need 50% deposits. Paypal dan@vividracing.com or call with a CC. Must have 5 people confirmed to get 20% off or only 10% off.

Old 07-16-2010, 03:02 PM
Former Vendor
no... The $500 is not taken off the retail price of $995. We include that if you buy it for $9995. So redo your calculations from $9995.

The ECU is sent directly to TPC.

Old 07-16-2010, 03:10 PM
Former Vendor
There is no -$500. What I am saying is the kit does not include the needed center radiator kit. When you buy it from us at $9995, we include this. Normally it is $9995 + the center radiator kit.

$9995 x.8 = $8146 shipped

Old 07-18-2010, 03:26 PM
thor7000 is infamous around these parts
O.K...just to clarify one last time...your above discounted price of $8,146 shipped includes the centre rad kit??

The ECU programming by TPC, is that also included in the above price or is that extra?? Is there any additional fees/ parts that need to be purchased to complete the install or is that it??

I am really interested in the kit...especially at a discounted price!!

Old 07-18-2010, 07:32 PM
PacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud of
That is a incredible price and A+++ place to buy from.

Old 07-18-2010, 11:57 PM
1irondog is infamous around these parts
Im in contact me

Old 07-19-2010, 09:43 AM
Former Vendor
Thor - please call me.

1irondog - call me and will get you setup.

4809663040 x222

Old 07-19-2010, 06:15 PM
Alnoaimi is infamous around these parts
Subscribed. I am interested

Old 07-19-2010, 10:31 PM
johnnyreb2010 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Brando
"Better"?

Better for what?

Better is very subjective.

I'm looking for "better" for my wallet........
thats what i was wonderin, can you still install either one & have a dependable daily driver, or would you even want to do this to a daily driven car. i jus have never thought to spend that kind of money for a few more horses, cause you are still gonna have these super street cars pull up to you & you cannot run with them red light to red light on a short straight strip, my buddies street vette runs a quarter in the 9's, i can't touch that. i don't know of very few street cars that can.

Old 07-20-2010, 08:07 AM
mdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by johnnyreb2010
thats what i was wonderin, can you still install either one & have a dependable daily driver, or would you even want to do this to a daily driven car. i jus have never thought to spend that kind of money for a few more horses, cause you are still gonna have these super street cars pull up to you & you cannot run with them red light to red light on a short straight strip, my buddies street vette runs a quarter in the 9's, i can't touch that. i don't know of very few street cars that can.
Well if you goal is to run like that get a TT viper and you will win. I don't believe this kit is intended to make you Carrera a drag car.

Old 07-20-2010, 09:46 AM
Former Vendor
Hey if your interested, contact me.

We will be dynoing this car today

Old 07-20-2010, 01:18 PM
johnnyreb2010 is infamous around these parts
nice booty

Originally Posted by vividracing
Hey if your interested, contact me.

We will be dynoing this car today
that is one awesome car, i love the rear end, do you do those too?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What is better - TPC Turbo or TPC Supercharger