996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Sprint booster installed.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2010, 09:50 PM
adan911 is infamous around these partsadan911 is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Sprint booster installed.

Just got my SPRINT BOOSTER installed in my carrera .What a differences.

Old 12-15-2010, 09:54 PM
996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold996PCarGo is a splendid one to behold
Question Differences?

Please elaborate...

Old 12-15-2010, 10:04 PM
adan911 is infamous around these partsadan911 is infamous around these parts
Well i have a automatic trans and the car seemed kind of heavy at take off ,but after they installed the SPRINT BOOSTER the car got a quick take off and it shifts gears a lot faster ,i mean it doesn't give any extra HP but definitive the reaction it a lot better.

Old 12-15-2010, 11:32 PM
PoRsChE_ShIfTiN has a spectacular aura aboutPoRsChE_ShIfTiN has a spectacular aura aboutPoRsChE_ShIfTiN has a spectacular aura about
I have it in mine also. I absolutely love it!!!! Gives the car a more punch feel. Plus I got some engine mods and I feel it goes right along with it all.

Old 12-16-2010, 12:59 AM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
I got one too and love it as well. It just makes the throttle feel so much more responsive!

Old 12-16-2010, 01:43 AM
Tarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond repute
i'm really considering it!

Old 12-16-2010, 08:45 AM
Former Vendor
SprintBooster is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by adan911
Well i have a automatic trans and the car seemed kind of heavy at take off ,but after they installed the SPRINT BOOSTER the car got a quick take off and it shifts gears a lot faster ,i mean it doesn't give any extra HP but definitive the reaction it a lot better.
adan911, we are happy that you are satisfied with our product. Your very first post about it says it all. "What a difference". Sprint Booster is something that honestly has to be felt to fully understand what improved throttle response means.

We look forward to hear what your results are and feedback as the coming days and weeks go by.

Originally Posted by Tarek307
i'm really considering it!
Tarek307, When it comes to Sprint Booster, you really don't have anything to lose. As the Master Distributor for North America, all Sprint Boosters sold by us and our authorized dealer network have a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the product return it. If it doesn't make you say "What a difference" like Adan911 did. Send it back. We are 100% confident you will enjoy our product because we have spent years developing and fine-tuning it. We have even successful patented it. Simply put, no one understands electronic throttle control systems more than we do.

If you have any further questions feel free to PM or email us at info@sprintboosterusa.com

Sprint Booster sells for 329 and will be shipped to you direct within 1 to 2 days via UPS.

Cheers
www.SprintBoosterUSA.com

Old 12-17-2010, 10:39 AM
delirium is infamous around these parts
SprintBooster, Im interested in trying your product but is there any holiday discount or groupbuy that I can take part in? (I am looking to buy this for a different car that I own, not my 996)

Old 02-02-2011, 03:13 PM
stavroskon is infamous around these parts
Yesterday put on my 02' 4S Tiptronic the sprint booster by boulekos dynamic(http://www.boulekosdynamic.com/eng/index.asp). The instalation time was about 10' min. The second gen of sprintboosters has a control unit to change between 3 diferents programmes .SPRINT BOOSTER is manufactured in Greece and it’s been exported to more than 30 countries around the world for the last five years. when you put it on....... you said wowowowwoow..... makes tiptronic cars downshifting like a 2010 PDK. It's the best mod... the feeling is about gain 30-40 hp or lose weight about 300kgr....Sprint booster is the only way for the tiptronic cars to wake up

Old 02-02-2011, 06:55 PM
wyovino is a jewel in the roughwyovino is a jewel in the roughwyovino is a jewel in the rough
Does anyone have an elegant way to install the controller; for example, an in-dash switch? I'm not a big fan of loose wires.

Old 02-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Veracity is infamous around these parts
Can this be combined with an ECU flash?

Old 02-03-2011, 01:06 AM
stavroskon is infamous around these parts
Take a look...... If any one know how we can put this swich in a oem one let me know

Attached Images  
Old 02-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Former Vendor
SprintBooster is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by wyovino
Does anyone have an elegant way to install the controller; for example, an in-dash switch? I'm not a big fan of loose wires.
wyovino, The wire the allows you to change mode can be detached from the Sprint Booster Module. Sprint Booster will remember what mode you last selected and stay that way until you reconnect it to change mode. So if wires are not your thing. You can remove it and keep it in the glove box.

Originally Posted by Veracity
Can this be combined with an ECU flash?
Yes, Many Porsche, M.B. and BMW users for example tend to use the combo of Sprint Booster and a ECU reflash / Tune.

Old 02-03-2011, 03:52 PM
chaud is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SprintBooster
wyovino, The wire the allows you to change mode can be detached from the Sprint Booster Module. Sprint Booster will remember what mode you last selected and stay that way until you reconnect it to change mode. So if wires are not your thing. You can remove it and keep it in the glove box.

Yes, Many Porsche, M.B. and BMW users for example tend to use the combo of Sprint Booster and a ECU reflash / Tune.
Just wondering, is the original sprintbooster upgradeable to use the switching module? Can you just attach that cable/module to the older version?

Old 02-03-2011, 07:24 PM
tarzancoe is infamous around these parts
Does it work on 99 tips? I think there were non e-gas...?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sprint booster installed.