996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

What's the car that turns YOUR head?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 09:07 PM
jwhipple is just really nicejwhipple is just really nicejwhipple is just really nicejwhipple is just really nicejwhipple is just really nice
Gt3.....

Old 12-23-2010, 09:33 PM
GriffC4S is infamous around these parts
I live in Exoctic Car Ville, South Orange COunty near Newport Beach. So I see just about every kind of car there is. However, the car that is the total essence of exotic is the 04 Porsche Carrera GT. I don't mean the 911 Porsche GT, but the low mid-engine $400K model. Now that is one sweet car!

Old 12-23-2010, 09:40 PM
ViperGTS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Brando
I still think that the Aston Martins have a beautiful body style.
The new Astons get my vote too. This local car would turn all gear heads' head .
http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/IMG_1037.JPG
[img]http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/A...0Martin%201934[/img]

This Austin7 supercharged Brookland racer turns heads everywhere we drive around

[img]http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/Austin%207%20SC[/img]

Question ; how many posts I need for my uploads to show without hitting the link?

Last edited by ViperGTS; 12-23-2010 at 09:47 PM.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:05 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Aston Martins, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, GT-R's, R8's, and that's about it.

Local guy has a Vanquish, another has a DB9. There is an orange Murcielago, a yellow 360, a silver R8, and my white GT-R that I see (along with a black one, another white one, and a now a red one). Porsches don't stick out to me. Too many Boxters and C2s to even bother to notice if it is a TT or not - they all look the same from the front, and the 996 C2 looks a lot like the TT/GT3/GT2 anyway.

Old 12-24-2010, 01:38 AM
Nine_Eleven is infamous around these parts
This is will turn my head if I see it in person. By the way does anyone have any info about this particular 911 cup?

Old 12-24-2010, 06:55 AM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
I always like the Lambo Murci, one day stopping at the end of my street a black Carrera GT went cruising by, damn.....

Old 12-24-2010, 12:33 PM
box986 is infamous around these parts
any mexico blue Porsche will do,,

Old 12-24-2010, 01:16 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Nine_Eleven
This is will turn my head if I see it in person. By the way does anyone have any info about this particular 911 cup?

The information I have on it - it's hellasunk.

I'm willing to bet that car doesn't even know what a track looks like.

Old 12-24-2010, 02:27 PM
I see you have a R35 nice car man. I hope it's an Australian version. Not bad when you consider Japanese-spec cars are restricted to 180km/h when not at a racetrack and US-market cars are electronically reined in at 155MPH. I sensed that you're a track guy. How's the transmission on your R35? Launch control system has been revised for 2009 after several early model R35s lunched their gearboxes after using the old launch control setup. The result is a slightly softer launch and a marginally slower 0-100 time. I just never get why they would design an All-Wheel Drive with launch control. In the end it's a nice and fast car.

JsperGTR cool story man. Anyways here's more. I'm pretty sure they know what a track look like, it's got some curves to the right curves to the left, pit stop, crews, tools etc. Notice they all run sunk.

Last edited by Nine_Eleven; 12-24-2010 at 03:00 PM.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:42 PM
markar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to all
nothing like hot chick driving exotic....

Old 12-24-2010, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by Nine_Eleven
I see you have a R35 nice car man. I hope it's an Australian version. Not bad when you consider Japanese-spec cars are restricted to 180km/h when not at a racetrack and US-market cars are electronically reined in at 155MPH. I sensed that you're a track guy. How's the transmission on your R35? Launch control system has been revised for 2009 after several early model R35s lunched their gearboxes after using the old launch control setup. The result is a slightly softer launch and a marginally slower 0-100 time. I just never get why they would design an All-Wheel Drive with launch control. In the end it's a nice and fast car.
Because you are sadly uninformed, I'll leave this conversation alone. If you have any REAL questions, I'll answer them.

Old 12-24-2010, 06:42 PM
alpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
I'm willing to bet that car doesn't even know what a track looks like.
That's what I thought based on the pic. Guy is practically riding on his bump stops with definitely the wrong size rubber/wheels. I don't know of any track guys that actually paints the lower splitter since it will get dinged up and chipped badly at the tracks. No doubt the car did start off as a track car but seems like the owner modified it for show more than anything after that.
my $.02

Old 12-24-2010, 06:51 PM
odhogie is infamous around these parts
Ford GT! Got to go on a road test with a fellow technician after a clutch replacement. People pointing,waving,honking thier horns. Big attention getter and a bad azz ride!!

Last edited by odhogie; 12-24-2010 at 07:07 PM.
Old 12-24-2010, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by odhogie
Ford GT! Got to go on a road test with a fellow technician after a clutch replacement. People pointing,waving,honking thier horns. Big attention getter and a bad azz ride!!
Yup, forgot about that one.

... And Vipers.

Old 12-24-2010, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
Because you are sadly uninformed, I'll leave this conversation alone. If you have any REAL questions, I'll answer them.
merry christmas jaspergtr

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What's the car that turns YOUR head?