996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

My Girlfriends comments about my car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 03:55 PM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dharn55
Right car, wrong girl. See what you can get for get on a trade in.
Exactly. No glove and cupholders? MY 99-01?

Old 01-28-2011, 05:29 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
lose her or she will lose you

Old 01-29-2011, 05:03 AM
leftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond reputeleftlane has a reputation beyond repute
Does her black eye attract much attention?

Old 01-29-2011, 07:08 PM
JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !
after i got my C4S, with its big curves, i was out polishing the car, for the third time that summer. she says to me, "you spend more time rubbing her curves than mine,"

without thinking, i say, "her curves are better than yours"

and that's when the fun began!!!!

Old 01-30-2011, 05:15 AM
Playersexpress is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JB Lifeguard
after i got my C4S, with its big curves, i was out polishing the car, for the third time that summer. she says to me, "you spend more time rubbing her curves than mine,"

without thinking, i say, "her curves are better than yours"

and that's when the fun began!!!!

+1, I hope the couch is comfy

Now, the problem here is "girlfriend" which is easily solved with my solution: girlfriends (more than one) .

Old 01-30-2011, 10:27 AM
PasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to allPasPar2 is a name known to all
My wife hates riding in my 996.. she prefers her X5 (bigger, more comfortable, quieter etc) so I know the feeling To be honest I dont like her in the car with me, I end up driving like grandma to keep her happy so there is really no point - all the fun is gone.

Old 01-30-2011, 04:22 PM
geetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by PasPar2
To be honest I dont like her in the car with me, I end up driving like grandma to keep her happy so there is really no point - all the fun is gone.
So true haha

Old 01-30-2011, 05:50 PM
call-911 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by strat10
Its bouncy
No cupholders
Its loud
Convertibles are gay
The seats are uncomfortable
No Glove box
Its Impractical
Makes her hair messy

I think I got the right car
I think she's jelous. BTW what car does she have?

Old 01-31-2011, 09:37 AM
strat10 is infamous around these parts
^^^^She has a Honda Accord

To be honest, the fact that she doesn't like it is just fine with me. Eventually, she will give in and stop glaring at it like its the "other girlfriend"

Old 01-31-2011, 10:00 AM
997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light
The difference between a high maintenance girlfriend and a high maintenance wife?

One can legally take your money when you split up.

One can decide you are not worth it and take your money legally.

One can decide to make your life miserable enough for you to you leave, and then take your money, legally.

History is a great way to predict future events.

Just saying.

On the other hand, if the girlfriend or wife has lots of money she is the suger mama. Ask her to pay for you to drive a car you both like.

Last edited by 997 rolls; 01-31-2011 at 10:03 AM.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:36 PM
strat10 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 997 rolls
The difference between a high maintenance girlfriend and a high maintenance wife?

One can legally take your money when you split up.

One can decide you are not worth it and take your money legally.

One can decide to make your life miserable enough for you to you leave, and then take your money, legally.

History is a great way to predict future events.

Just saying.

On the other hand, if the girlfriend or wife has lots of money she is the suger mama. Ask her to pay for you to drive a car you both like.

Ouch, sounds like your speaking from experience

Old 01-31-2011, 02:40 PM
997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by strat10
Ouch, sounds like your speaking from experience
No fortunately, I'm in a great marriage. However, I have friends who have been through the mill. But nearly made a mistake with a girlfriend when I was single - breaking up with her was one of the best decisions I ever made. She was drama and high maintenance.

Old 01-31-2011, 03:12 PM
Airrik is infamous around these partsAirrik is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 997 rolls
No fortunately, I'm in a great marriage. However, I have friends who have been through the mill. But nearly made a mistake with a girlfriend when I was single - breaking up with her was one of the best decisions I ever made. She was drama and high maintenance.

Nothing like a baby mama who has drama.

Old 01-31-2011, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by Airrik
Nothing like a baby mama who has drama.
Amen.

There's the door. Use it

Old 02-06-2011, 05:56 PM
nate509 is infamous around these parts
I have always told my wife she's the only girl in the world that complains about riding in a Porsche....I guess I was wrong. Lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Girlfriends comments about my car