996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

New member and help needed with wheel identification

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 06:17 PM
Toomanycars is infamous around these parts
New member and help needed with wheel identification

Hello I'm a newbie here but not new to cars by any means. I have put a deposit down on a 02 C4S that was built and tuned by Evolution Motorsports in Phoenix. Car has their Supercharger kit installed and makes about 480HP to the wheels. I should be getting the car withing the next two weeks. I pretty much know everything that has been done to the car but nobody can tell me what brand of wheels are on it. So I hope you guys (and gals) can help me out! Here is a pic of the wheels on the car so maybe somebody here can help solve the mystery. They are a three piece wheel with Porsche center caps.

Thanks for any help you can all offer and I hope to learn from you all here about this amazing machine!

Old 01-28-2011, 07:05 PM
geetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant future
They look similar to work gnosis gs3's but a little different.....hmm

Old 01-28-2011, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by geetee
They look similar to work gnosis gs3's but a little different.....hmm
Just looked at those and yes they are very close but these have a little line down the middle of the spokes. But those are the closes things I've found so far so thank you.

Old 01-28-2011, 07:25 PM
geetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant future
Being 7 spoke and the lines on the center of the spokes, they look just like Dinan wheels but I don't think they make Porsche fitments...

Old 01-28-2011, 07:58 PM
Yeah those are similar as well but I only see BMW fitment on those. Somebody on here has to know. Would I get better results in the wheels forum? I didn't see it when I posted this.

Old 01-29-2011, 02:02 PM
Looks like these are mystery wheels. Hopefully there is a part number on them somewhere just have to wait to get the car here and pull the wheels off.

Old 01-30-2011, 07:44 PM
Airrik is infamous around these partsAirrik is infamous around these parts
Looks like they are Sport Design wheel by BBS made for Porsche. Here is the link an should be an exact match. http://www.wheelenhancement.com/inde...elDetail&id=50

Old 01-30-2011, 08:25 PM
Close but the ones in the link are 10 spoke. The ones on the car are 7. Also the ones on the car the center is flush with the spokes.