996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Wife hates my 911

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 08:15 PM
Boxster_S_girl is a jewel in the roughBoxster_S_girl is a jewel in the roughBoxster_S_girl is a jewel in the roughBoxster_S_girl is a jewel in the rough
So... perhaps I'm pointing out the obvious...

But I think the joke was that his wife would leave him if he bought another Porsche, then he proceeds to ask which one he should buy.

I say, get the '07 now, which will free up cash for mods when she leaves you. Then in a couple years, get the all-new 911 and pair it with a 24-year-old blond, passenger seat accessory.

Am I in touch with my masculine side, or what?!

Old 05-10-2011, 08:16 PM
Axeman has a spectacular aura aboutAxeman has a spectacular aura aboutAxeman has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Boxster_S_girl

But I think the joke was that his wife would leave him if he bought another Porsche, then he proceeds to ask which one he should buy.

I say, get the '07 now, which will free up cash for mods when she leaves you. Then in a couple years, get the all-new 911 and pair it with a 24-year-old blond, passenger seat accessory.

Hell yeah! you rock! \m/

Old 05-10-2011, 09:13 PM
Hayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Boxster_S_girl

Incredible! I am mesmerized! You write so beautifully! It makes me want to get married and act like the OP!