996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Got pull over & just get a warning

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 10:09 PM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
Got pull over & just get a warning

is it just my luck or its the Pcar...I got pulled over by Carrollton PD today for going 54 in a 40mph zone..lucky me, he just gave me a warning since I haven't got pulled over in 2 yrs & that was a warning too....so how many of you lead footed got away with a warning also?

Old 07-29-2011, 10:22 PM
Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !Ynot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MkC2
is it just my luck or its the Pcar...I got pulled over by Carrollton PD today for going 54 in a 40mph zone..lucky me, he just gave me a warning since I haven't got pulled over in 2 yrs & that was a warning too....so how many of you lead footed got away with a warning also?
Nope, I'm 0-2, considered yourself lucky. I don't know what it is, b/c I look young? My friend now brother in law got stopped twice when I was in his car. And the cop, just told him to slow down next time.

Old 07-29-2011, 11:03 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
never. the only time i got off completely is when i argued with the police for a bs pull over.

Old 07-29-2011, 11:09 PM
rrrruben is infamous around these parts
I drove my E55 AMG 100+mph. Got pulled over five miles down the road. It took him those five miles to catch up to me. And, he complimented me on my exceptional maneuvering through traffic. Which I took as sarcastic. Awaited the ticket. And, he let's me go. Unreal. A few weeks later, I pulled the same *hit in my 911. Waited for the compliment. And he handed me a $400 + ticket. Moral to the story: drive the Benz.

Old 07-30-2011, 02:43 PM
JSavinoJr has a spectacular aura aboutJSavinoJr has a spectacular aura aboutJSavinoJr has a spectacular aura about
I get pulled over a lot. A trick i used was to not have a front plate. They would see no front plate and give me a ticket for that and not speeding. Ive since then put the plate on the front due to getting pulled over for not having it haha. Can never win.

Old 07-30-2011, 05:49 PM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by JSavinoJr
I get pulled over a lot. A trick i used was to not have a front plate. They would see no front plate and give me a ticket for that and not speeding. Ive since then put the plate on the front due to getting pulled over for not having it haha. Can never win.
i don't have a plate up front & the cop didn't even bother to check it..thank goodness..

Old 07-31-2011, 07:19 AM
BostonCarrera4S is just really niceBostonCarrera4S is just really niceBostonCarrera4S is just really niceBostonCarrera4S is just really nice
After 2 weeks of owning a pcar, I got pulled over 2 times in 2 days. One was doing 40 in a 25 and it was just going from 1st to 2nd gear from a stop. I let off the throttle and then I see the lights. He gave me a warning. Then I got pulled over doing 65 in a 35 on a 2 lane off ramp. Coming around the turn my then girlfriend now fiancé said going fast makes me wet. LoL... I see the cop sitting there and before he could turn on the lights, I pulled over. I got off with another warning. Haven't been pulled over since. Knock on wood.

Old 07-31-2011, 08:46 AM
stephan79 is infamous around these parts
In the last 2 years I was pulled over for 140mph in a 70 and 100+ in a 55 and both times let go. I did have to flash some Goverment ID and stretch some stories but only recieved a small hand slapping and then let go.

Old 07-31-2011, 09:01 AM
wingnut2u has a spectacular aura aboutwingnut2u has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by MkC2
Since one of the city of Carrollton's major revenue sources is speeding tickets, you should consider yourself very fortunate.

With the new construction at DFW airport they have created some very nice S turns at the north entrance. The only problem is that this is now a construction zone and the speed limit has been lowered from 55 to 30. I am on my way to the airport at 6:00am on a Sunday morning, I figured there wouldn't be any popo, wrong, right in the middle of the second S there he was. I was pulled over on the shoulder before he even had a chance to put the radar gun down. No warning and 61 in a 30 ticket

Old 07-31-2011, 01:56 PM
Airrik is infamous around these partsAirrik is infamous around these parts
That is unfortunate you guys got busted, but did you guys get compliments on the Porsche car itself from the officer?

Old 07-31-2011, 05:36 PM
WDC 911 is infamous around these parts
I get pulled over at least once a year since the age 16; but my last incident, several months ago, I was let go as usual. Now that I think about it, I was almost pulled over Saturday, smh.

Last edited by WDC 911; 07-31-2011 at 05:42 PM.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:51 AM
Airrik is infamous around these partsAirrik is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by WDC 911
I get pulled over at least once a year since the age 16; but my last incident, several months ago, I was let go as usual. Now that I think about it, I was almost pulled over Saturday, smh.
You know what somebody answer my question....read carefully

Old 08-01-2011, 08:23 AM
WDC 911 is infamous around these parts
The last pull over he said, "you should have a beautiful woman in the passenger seat driving that fast in this nice cabrio!"

Originally Posted by Airrik
You know what somebody answer my question....read carefully

Old 08-01-2011, 09:00 AM
Tmainevent is infamous around these parts
^ HA! That is too funny!

Funny thing...I got pulled over in my former 05 s4 for 100+ in and out of traffic..got off with verbal warning. Got pulled over in my pcar 76 in 65 and slapped with a ticket!!

I think officers have a vendetta against porsche owners!

Old 08-01-2011, 08:26 PM
MJ3
MJ3 is infamous around these parts
got pulled over doing 60 in a 35...just so happened the officer liked porsches...we talked about the car instead then he gave me back my driver license and registration. No ticket

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Got pull over & just get a warning