996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

project full alcantara interior and seats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2011, 05:11 PM
gu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks.I like the cross too but dont wanna overkill with too much of it.Less is more right?
Also considering colors like red or yellow stiching but did go with white.
You right i just dont wanna drive to make dirty or scratched:-)

Old 08-27-2011, 05:37 PM
tarzancoe is infamous around these parts
I wonder if there is some protective coating for maintaining the white stitching a bit more. Looks great.

Old 08-27-2011, 05:43 PM
gu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond repute
It is actualy.What i pick was 100% polymer thread with uv resistance treated in some chemical as well.
That was my concern to keep clean within time.

Old 08-30-2011, 01:33 AM
JayFunk is a jewel in the roughJayFunk is a jewel in the roughJayFunk is a jewel in the rough
I must say that came out GREAT. always wanted to do the doors and seats but just dont have the time motivation to right now. this might just make me do it. Would love to see the car in person, where did you get the work done at? (if you dont mind me asking)

Old 08-30-2011, 09:44 AM
UncleXSO has a spectacular aura aboutUncleXSO has a spectacular aura about
Full Alcantara is Right

When you said full alcantara you meant it! Looks great. Do you have a before picture you can throw in there for comaparison. There is so much going on that I think I am missing probably half the work you have into it.

Old 08-30-2011, 11:46 AM
alpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by UncleXSO
When you said full alcantara you meant it! Looks great.
X2

At least you can recoupe some of that cost by not having to buy Armor All.

Old 08-30-2011, 09:06 PM
Haha i dig some pictures tom. to compare.
Yea i already forgot what everything i change and done.Repaint vents,console and all the plastic pieces,steering wheel,shift ****,some carbon fiber pieces,new seats,alcantara everywhere,track mats,sound system,lightweight battery aka odyssey and more i think.
Tomorrow i will install new engine mounts from torque solution.That will wrap my suspension upgrade from jic cross.
And after season over go for sale

Old 08-30-2011, 09:30 PM
You mean, sell the car? Would you not get slammed with a loss, after all those mods?

Old 08-30-2011, 09:36 PM
Yea sell the car.That is what is hold me back from selling.I know i will not get my money back but if rigjt buyer come i let it go.

Old 08-30-2011, 09:38 PM
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Awesome. Who did the work?

Old 08-30-2011, 09:39 PM
Is that little sign of Porsche design 001 in one of the pics, referring to your design? Trying to sell the car as an aftermarket tuned car?

Old 08-30-2011, 09:43 PM
No,not refering to my design.Just limited edition think.I would sell all how it is so no hassle for me.But that is far by and what i would buy?And start over again?
Now is how i want the car be.
Most of my own work.doors and dash was reupholstered localy by shop

Old 08-30-2011, 09:57 PM
Yes, enjoy that car for now, is very cool. Perhaps call a couple of mags, they are always looking for new material. And, the local shop can be mentioned, etc. Good promo for lots of people

Old 08-30-2011, 09:57 PM
Some before pictures

Old 09-02-2011, 10:53 AM
Omarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant future
Looks sick Roman !!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: project full alcantara interior and seats