996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

project full alcantara interior and seats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 11:27 AM
gu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond repute
project full alcantara interior and seats

Hi.After alot of planing i decided upgrade my interior to alcantara which including doors dashboard and other pieces with carbon fiber accent,new seats and steering wheel.stay tuned

Last edited by gu9cci; 08-08-2011 at 11:29 AM.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:43 PM
jaji is infamous around these parts
I'm excited to see the results.

Old 08-08-2011, 12:49 PM
gu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond reputegu9cci has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks me too.Have some cross stiching and padding done.Mostly inspired from gemballa projects.

Old 08-08-2011, 01:08 PM
jaji is infamous around these parts
sounds great. good luck with the project

Old 08-08-2011, 03:32 PM
Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !
Sounds like a great project... Must be hard to drive like that.

Old 08-08-2011, 03:45 PM
Haha.Stay tuned!Top of that new audio upgrades will take place.Ill try documented with pictures what i can.

Old 08-08-2011, 03:47 PM
Btw seats oem are for sale if anyone interested.They are perfect with 30k miles on them.No rips or tears.Mint!

Old 08-26-2011, 07:17 PM
Ok....here are some pictures of finished interior and audio upgrades.

Old 08-26-2011, 09:23 PM
Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
wow came out amazing!! do you go to any meets in Chi town? i'm moving there and want to go to some, possibly see your car in person too!
I've been wanting to get that rennline shifter and the track mats, did you get them locally or online? I like the cross stitching and the CGT seats, are they Rotecs? I went with OE GT3 seats but have always loved the look of the CGT seats!

Old 08-26-2011, 09:29 PM
tarzancoe is infamous around these parts
That looks INCREDIBLE. Good job, Gucci! Better than most Gemballas, too!

Old 08-26-2011, 10:01 PM
Thanks tarzan.You are big help and reason for the upgrade.Your pictures inspired me alot.Pictures taken with flash on so in reality is everything darker.
Sharp the seats are from maxspeed and they highly recomended!I do go sometimes to meetups here but not very often.Pm me when you in chitown so we can meet up in some event.Just planing trip to NC within few weeks to get some good ride before season is over

Old 08-27-2011, 04:28 AM
FLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud of
WOW, that's superb!

Old 08-27-2011, 05:22 AM
Thanks fly.Nice to hear positives after jard work.

Old 08-27-2011, 10:11 AM
Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !Slider Is a GOD !
Excellent job!

Old 08-27-2011, 04:42 PM
RugRunner is infamous around these parts
That's unbelievable. It's almost too nice to drive, almost :-) I love the cross cross stitching, too.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: project full alcantara interior and seats