996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

My first drive in my 40th Anniversary

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2011, 09:24 PM
Mclarenracer22 is infamous around these parts
My first drive in my 40th Anniversary

A few weeks ago I posted that I just boght my 4oth anniversary. Well, I finally took delivery of it this weeked. OMG! I love it! My first car with a clutch. That was fun to learn. I could only imagine what a Turbo or a GT feel like. So happy to be part of the Porsche Family. I'm in so-cal, who wants to meet up with their baby and go for a drive?

Old 10-23-2011, 11:07 PM
Convert is infamous around these parts
Shout out to my home town Corona! Congrats on the great purchase. Got any plans for mods or leaving it as is for now?

Old 10-24-2011, 07:32 AM
function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !
40th is a sweet car. I owned one for about 3 years. Lots of power in that car. Enjoy it!!!

Old 10-24-2011, 08:33 AM
Originally Posted by Convert
Shout out to my home town Corona! Congrats on the great purchase. Got any plans for mods or leaving it as is for now?

Dude, I'm technically in Corona! Eastvale. Send me PM

Old 10-26-2011, 02:31 PM
N3llyNova is infamous around these parts
Hey,
Congrats. I own #1103. I'm from Sunny San Diego. I have yet to find a local 40th Limited Edition owner down here. Time to upgrade your baby!

Check out my post with a few of my upgrades.
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ntake-ecu.html

Old 10-26-2011, 02:45 PM
Detoxx is infamous around these parts
In SD and have #728

Old 10-26-2011, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by N3llyNova
Hey,
Congrats. I own #1103. I'm from Sunny San Diego. I have yet to find a local 40th Limited Edition owner down here. Time to upgrade your baby!

Check out my post with a few of my upgrades.
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ntake-ecu.html
Thanks, I have #630. Fully stock. I came across your video. Car sounds great! I don't know if I want to mess with the car, since it's a limited edition. Do you think our cars will be worth anything in the future? I definitely want to put on a GT style wing. We should meet up.

Old 10-26-2011, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by Detoxx
In SD and have #728

You and the other guy from SD we should meet up. Lets start our own Porsche Club!

Old 10-26-2011, 10:11 PM
Arrow This Sunday...Meet and Greet.

Originally Posted by Mclarenracer22
Thanks, I have #630. Fully stock. I came across your video. Car sounds great! I don't know if I want to mess with the car, since it's a limited edition. Do you think our cars will be worth anything in the future? I definitely want to put on a GT style wing. We should meet up.
@Mclarenracer22 and @Detoxx: We should meet. La Jolla is a nice place to meet. I'm south of La Jolla, but I dine and enjoy that area a lot. I was thinking of the importance of "our" special Limited Edition and upgrades, but I figured this is my toy and hobby I want to work on during my spare time or shall I say, cash to spare time..lol. If you think about it, if you plan on selling it, then do not upgrade it. As for me, I think this car will live longer than me, and I'm considered quite young, and have no intentions of selling it, therefore I have my rights to upgrade and change it, personalizing it to ensue my persona )

I met a few Porsche owners and attended a few meetings, but none know much about our Edition and therefore difficult to get accurate help from them, since the specs are different from the other Carrera's. Plans this Sunday or the next? Let me know, we can start our own "LE CLASS" Porsche Club, or what I like to call her, "Porsha." Hehe. Happy Driving!

Old 10-27-2011, 09:17 AM
@Mclarenracer22 and @Detoxx: We should meet. La Jolla is a nice place to meet. I'm south of La Jolla, but I dine and enjoy that area a lot. I was thinking of the importance of "our" special Limited Edition and upgrades, but I figured this is my toy and hobby I want to work on during my spare time or shall I say, cash to spare time..lol. If you think about it, if you plan on selling it, then do not upgrade it. As for me, I think this car will live longer than me, and I'm considered quite young, and have no intentions of selling it, therefore I have my rights to upgrade and change it, personalizing it to ensue my persona )

I met a few Porsche owners and attended a few meetings, but none know much about our Edition and therefore difficult to get accurate help from them, since the specs are different from the other Carrera's. Plans this Sunday or the next? Let me know, we can start our own "LE CLASS" Porsche Club, or what I like to call her, "Porsha." Hehe. Happy Driving!

I don't know if I will keep it, I mean, if i could make some descent money off the car then I could get a 997. Don't get me wrong this is my first Porsche, shoot my first real car. I love this thing, love at first sight.

I am definitely up to meet in La Jolla that place is beautiful!

Old 10-27-2011, 01:22 PM
Lightbulb Calling all 996 porsche limited edition 40th year anniversary owners!

I don't know if I will keep it, I mean, if i could make some descent money off the car then I could get a 997. Don't get me wrong this is my first Porsche, shoot my first real car. I love this thing, love at first sight.

I am definitely up to meet in La Jolla that place is beautiful!
Hey,
La Jolla sounds like a plan. Try and message or contact all 40th Limited Edition Owner's in this forum to meet this Sunday 10-30-2011 @ La Jolla. We can either meet @ The Burger Lounge
( http://burgerlounge.com/neighborhoods/ ) or La Jolla Cove (http://lajollafriendsoftheseals.org/) where the seals are located.
12pm Lunch time can work.

Post some pics up of your new toy! How does it feel when you vroom passed pedestrians and other vehicles with their focus on You? hehe.

Old 10-27-2011, 09:52 PM
Hey,
La Jolla sounds like a plan. Try and message or contact all 40th Limited Edition Owner's in this forum to meet this Sunday 10-30-2011 @ La Jolla. We can either meet @ The Burger Lounge
( http://burgerlounge.com/neighborhoods/ ) or La Jolla Cove (http://lajollafriendsoftheseals.org/) where the seals are located.
12pm Lunch time can work.

Post some pics up of your new toy! How does it feel when you vroom passed pedestrians and other vehicles with their focus on You? hehe.
It feels so good to drive by people. Man this car is fast. I can't meet this sunday. I could do next?

Old 10-28-2011, 09:30 PM
Talking Sounds like a plan!

It feels so good to drive by people. Man this car is fast. I can't meet this sunday. I could do next?
Sure! Sounds like a plan. By the way, my name is Marc or "Nelly." Yours? Lets try to connect with more 1963 LE CLASS Owner's to meet @ La Jolla next Sunday on November 6th, 2011. So we can all cruise the Shore line in our GT silver Beasts. Happy candy hunting this weekend! Be safe.

Old 10-31-2011, 02:28 PM
Sure! Sounds like a plan. By the way, my name is Marc or "Nelly." Yours? Lets try to connect with more 1963 LE CLASS Owner's to meet @ La Jolla next Sunday on November 6th, 2011. So we can all cruise the Shore line in our GT silver Beasts. Happy candy hunting this weekend! Be safe.

Send me a PM with your contact Details. My name is Frank. I will try to reach out to 963 Le Class

Old 10-31-2011, 04:20 PM
Smile Nelstarion@aol.com

Send me a PM with your contact Details. My name is Frank. I will try to reach out to 963 Le Class
Hey Frank,
PM me at Matanza.Chiropractic @ gmail dot com or Nelstarion @ aol dot com. Add me on Facebook too. http://www.facebook.com/marc.matanza

Lets get the ball rolling with our new 1963 LE CLASS Porsche Club.

Last edited by bbywu; 10-31-2011 at 06:21 PM. Reason: robospam protection